• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
shoutouts to tons of people not listening to me or the TOs and playing matches on a non-recording set ups.

I wish people realized that the videos aren't just for the people playing the set. they are for the entire community

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah after watching the first two matches, I definitely think you (Shroomed) could take that set in the future.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Tope was pretty shaved at Apex though, wasn't he? I was sort of looking forward to seeing the legendary facial hair, but it wasn't there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good because it's as tacky as your fist pumps
I'm having soooo much more fun than you

*fist pumps

All you scrubby scrub scrubs seem to be forgetting the once and future king.

Take a moment and reflect on the only true facial hair: Tope's Beard

You too kevin
I always tell Tope every chance I get I miss that legendary behemoth.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
shoutouts to tons of people not listening to me or the TOs and playing matches on a non-recording set ups.

I wish people realized that the videos aren't just for the people playing the set. they are for the entire community
Whoa this really sucks =/

Hax

Smash Champion
as you guys can see, stages like Yoshi's, FoD, and Pokemon Stadium cause players to constantly adapt to unusual terrain, putting their skills to the test

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
as you guys can see, stages like Yoshi's, FoD, and Pokemon Stadium cause players to constantly adapt to unusual terrain, putting their skills to the test
ask plup about my randall timer skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That shy guy survival was one of the luckiest things I've ever seen. Unfortunate that it had to happen with so much at stake =\

Zoler

Smash Ace
Wow you guys are talking about luck. Didn't you see the DI? Armada let himself get grabbed and then he DI'd into the shyguy which he obviously knew was there so he could **** with Hbox mind.

Pshh scrubs

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
Honestly he won the YS match but then magical shy guy DI bull**** happened.
As much as I wanted his Ness to at least take one game, he had that loss coming for putting his controller down before the enemy was KO'd. It ain't over till it's over, and in a way it's pretty fitting that he should lose the game for starting the celebrations before it was. Instead of, you know, edgeguarding properly.

That was a heartbreaker and I don't want to see any more of them. Hbox PLS! [BibleThump goes here]

Top Bottom