• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Come on guys, seriously. This thread has too much going on and it's obvious from the sheer amount of reported posts, infractions, and warnings going on, it's attracted attention from plenty of different mods.

Why can't people just love the vids man? Stop the spam, stop the flaming, stop the censor dodging, and lets have a good time so this thread can not be closed.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I bet everyone of those reports are from a virus on the loose, sending useless reports.

Why are some of the video links just called "next"?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just watched my videos vs M2K....

LOL get ***** me. I'll give everyone a better showing of what I'm capable of next time.

GGs to my opponents too. Everyone is getting mad good.

Edit: M2K's up-B is pretty fucin good.

Crews and IHOP will be amazing. Stay tuned bros.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone just stop talking about virus.

Virus, on the other hand, it's probably just best that you don't post in this thread.

No more discussion about Virus. It will only lead to more flaming and spam, intentional or not.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Everyone just stop talking about virus.

Virus, on the other hand, it's probably just best that you don't post in this thread.

No more discussion about Virus. It will only lead to more flaming and spam, intentional or not.
The next time they say something bad about me please give them an infraction.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Virus: stop trolling this thread and reporting posts that aren't infractions.
I'm not trolling. It's not my fault if these people don't like me because I'm new here and I'm opinionated. They get angry simply because I disagree with them. I'm sure if you think about it you see they're at fault and not me.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there is alot of footage i recorded with sleepy's camera plus crews and ihop..u guys will love it..be ready to have the best m2k sig ever

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm not trolling. It's not my fault if these people don't like me because I'm new here and I'm opinionated. They get angry simply because I disagree with them. I'm sure if you think about it you see they're at fault and not me.
excellent trolling, but now a little too obvious.

there is alot of footage i recorded with sleepy's camera plus crews and ihop..u guys will love it..be ready to have the best m2k sig ever
this is the truth. M2K and I went to mcdonald's when i picked him up and he wanted to go into the playpen, so we did.
other cool stuff.

sleepy why are you so amazing
<3 hungrybutts.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So Midsouth is too pro. Need more freakin' NES noob vids though.

<3 Iori/Chad/IHSB/NES/Nite

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My ***** Colbol can definitely make top 3. I can make top 5 or at least top 10 at Pound 4 if I don't mess up continuously.

Top Bottom