• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

strawhats

Smash Master
After watching that WF i must say that m2k had that **** in his hand. He spaced pretty **** well not to get rested for it. He minimized the punnishment on the 2nd jump w/. DJ's help of course lol. Pretty sure he if did not illusion suicide his 2nd stock i believe it was, then he would have beaten Juan if not 2 stocked him.

P.S. WTF happened b/w. Jason and Juan, I hear a bit of a grudge match and some tension b/w. them in the background. M2K needs to calm down and take a breather. Thats why he lost GFs. He could have won, but he gets rattled when he loses. He needs to cool it and learn from his losses early and beat the hell out of Jua next time they play, but in a gentleman kind of way.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Dude. Can you like try to not dickride m2k just for 1 week. Your posts are so irritating, pay your respects to the players that do good rather than make excuses for m2k.

Awesome videos. Really enjoyed watching DJnintendo and Dogysamiches matches. You guys are awesome.

strawhats

Smash Master
Dude. Can you like try to not dickride m2k just for 1 week. Your posts are so irritating, pay your respects to the players that do good rather than make excuses for m2k.

Awesome videos. Really enjoyed watching DJnintendo and Dogysamiches matches. You guys are awesome.
Once again Im stating a fact...m2k could have won that match and even u know it. Juan did amazing.... I have no prob. w/. him and I wish success in the future. I was just commenting on a argument that I heard in the background of that last WF match. \\

And no I dont enjoy **** riding... trust me ive read most of my post and they irritate the **** out of me too...so from now on the thing ill comment on about Jason is if someone tries to **** talk then i'll just let them know their place. Thnk u for bringing my dickriding nature to the front...

P.S. This is not me being a sarcastic little ****. I don't like being a bother and trying to live in Love and Harmony w/. all the peeps. So good **** to DJ w/. the commentary, Col Bol, Hungry you're amazing for 3-0ing m2k in GFs and M2k don't worry man. You're still a beast just learn from your mistakes, and do what u do.

If you guys will excse me i got a summer reading assignment to finish before Monday and I wont be around for the weekend therefore, see ya later.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah i could beat mango if he wasnt better than me and he didnt take my stocks before i could take his. jeez what a crock of ****. just accept what happened

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't think we should call it commentary any more

Let's juss call it...discussion about random **** most of which has nothing to do with what you're watching, nor do you care much about it
heyyy man, you'll see. Vilt and I tried in the upcoming matches!

Pi

Smash Hero
heyyy man, you'll see. Vilt and I tried in the upcoming matches!
I hope so

I'd like to hear what the players are doing like empty jumps, deciding to utilt instead of usmash or things like that

Even if you can't exactly know what they're doing, guesses are better than nothing

Things like that

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
....what is wrong with this topic? I finally decide to look at it, and it's nine pages of ****-riding and drama and wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my favorite player is better than your favorite player.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
That video is tagged wrong, Lambchops vs Colbol was losers quarter finals, losers semi finals was between Col Bol and Dr Pee Pee.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me & Chops had to fight each other in our 2nd round in brackets. It sucked we had to fight each other since we're close and sh*t, but we had to do what we had to do. So we had a super epic set and I won with Bowser. Thanks guys for defending me. I really am mad underrated, but oh well lol. Its exactly like Chops said. I definitely have to get more friendlies. At least I've been traveling all over the place now. Me & Chops are gonna start teaming OOS. Team Tomahawk is gonna run wild on everyone lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) thanks, virus. I fixed that.
2) i only have pools from my recording set up
3) god dammit i forgot to separate dr. pee pee v m2k into two parts so now i have to upload it again

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Wait a minute.. So is Chops disbanding colbol?! xD If he is going to team with you DJN :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha hbox tried to get that 5x lava to rest... come on man, u couldve baired him, fsmashed him, something safe

but u chose rest and missed and lost because of it step it up son : )

hbox too good

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
m2k.

why aren't you ever aggressive in melee?

you play too passive man, get in and **** your spacing is king with every char you have get in there face. don't just **** them offstage **** them on stage too.

you got this, marth's time is not over you just need to quit sitting in your shield when the pressure is going on.

the **** colbol is doing people need to do more often that way we get marth back on top. Marth's lose because they just sit in sheild waiting for spacies to screw up cancels for a shieldgrab.

we need ken aggro back.

ken's marth> probably capable of beating any fox still.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

I agree <3
OMG naasty Avatar!!!! did u make that? lol

haha hbox tried to get that 5x lava to rest... come on man, u couldve baired him, fsmashed him, something safe

but u chose rest and missed and lost because of it step it up son : )

hbox too good
<3333

thats like hearts stacked on top of each 0ther

one would say they resemble pancakes

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ken's marth had close matches/sets with m2k's fox in like 2006
hed likely lose to the better foxes nowadays due to rust/changes in the netagame
imo

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no.

ken would adapt, he adapted to everything when he was playing in mlg 2006 throughout the year, people were then just reaching his peak of tech control, spacing and such.

ken is ken, he was on survivor, mango is not, nor was m2k.

GET AT HIM!!

nah but for realz ken just got tired of the game is all, i'm sure he'd be one of the top 3 if he had continued on. he wouldn't neccesarily be the best.

but come on, the guy is ken.

anyways m2k you are a marth/fox main, drop the sheik shenanigans and go back to 2007! Play more aggressive!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
naw son

he got 6th and lost cuz of sugar kiper

get at sugar kiper in smash

man im watching durhamred's vids as they go up

i am SO impressed with dr pp

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
If you won you won if you lost you lost, no john, just man up next tournament. To be fair, one tournament shouldn't be the sole reason for changing your opinion on somebody. People fail to realize that HBox has now outplaced M2K twice at significant tournaments, and has beaten him heads up now. I wouldn't say it's completely crazy to call Juan better.

Juan your head still gets a little too big just chill out sometimes and Florida might not want Darkrain to 4 stock you anymore ;)

<3

And as for giving advice in Melee, M2K might be a phenomenal player, but he's the last person I'd ever talk to for advice in the game. His view is so warped because of his self confidence that he'll go around and tell people that Jigglypuff should be banned. I think M2K is good because he is like the great Melee Algorithm, but it's the 2007 edition, and the metagame has shifted, without Jason.

People say chops is the best person for advice, which I would agree with, to an extent. Much love Elam but you know I think half the stuff you say is gibberish (and I know you think i'm just an idiot, so we'll get that out of the way ;)). But I can't just lie to people. Playing lambchops for a while gives you a very solid understanding of the game in a very subtle way. I don't think me and chops ever talked that much at all when we trained back at my house in FL, but the unspoken led me to where I am today, so it gets my thumbs up.

DJ Nintendo is one of the smartest players in the US. Plus he's one of the most chill as well. I'll say that I think Tipman is the only man in the world that's smarter than DJ, but it's a little unfair because Tipman's like an organic super computer when it comes to smash. Just to give you an idea, this is a little quote from Tipman a couple years back after fighting ShizWiz in winners finals of some tournament at Sasha's house:

"Man, I love fighting shiz i'll stomp dat ***** every time. The thing with him is that if I want him to roll left, I can get him to roll left. If I want him to tech in place, I'll get him to tech in place. I can get that man to do anything I want and I can just stomp him."

And well, that's basically what happens. He can control people.

Sleepy K is underrated in the GA smash community

Chaddd should probably play more.

PB&J should learn to pick up his phone, and not tell people to hang up on Jamaal

I should just pick up Falco and be done with the Fox matchup, I'm tired of having to chase people down for an entire match. Once again it was two fox mcclouds that took me out of the tournament. Go Figure.

Top Bottom