• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up guys? I got some footage from my camera right before Tipped Off 5. So I made a lil montage thats cut into six parts. Everyone should watch it and I hope its entertaining. In addition, every singles, doubles and crew battles matches I've been in is on my YouTube page. I even have very recent teams matches that were done in my crib, which I recorded. Pretty much every match I'm in or commentated thats on YouTube is in my page. So I hope everyone can find the time to watch me in whatever match if they like ^_^

Here's my YouTube page link: http://www.youtube.com/user/DJNintendo05

Please check out the Tipped Off 5 footage & my team matches lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Scrolling back a few pages quickly, I can pick out the fact that my matches with Hbox are up.

Time for the beginning of self-ridicule.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Next time I'll have interview questions/guidelines ready before I decide to do an interview XD Granted the one I got with PP wasn't bad, but I wasn't on my toes and couldn't follow up on certain things the way I am while re-watching it. Like how I should have dug deeper regarding the insinuation that Hbox and M2K are the main threats to him getting #1 at TO6 [granted, that's an unfair jab at PP since he's only thinking of people who were at TO5, but still]

hmmmmm don't want to start a flame warrrr he didn't really say it like that! >_>!!!!!!!!!!1

*sigh*...people are going to respond to the comment anyway............................and yet I'm not deciding to not post this? IT'S LIKE I CAN'T EVEN HELP MYSELF!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No worries Toasty. We both made that assumption. I'm glad you interviewed me. <3

@Everyone talking about me vs Hbox: I played horribly guys. Hopefully I'll give a performance I know I'm capable of next time. Maybe something can still be gleaned from these videos...

chaddd

Smash Lord
If I know something about a matchup that chaddd doesn't then i have no right to tell him since he's much better than i am, right, ballistics?

I once told him how to do the double jump fast fall double lasers with falco

but clearly i was in the wrong because i'm not as good as chaddd and he should have told me how to do it.

I showed him how to stomp off a reverse ganon ledgedash (which he knew how to do, just didn't think about it) but clearly i shouldn't have since i'm not as good as chaddd.
SleepyK you are every bit as good as me at this game.

To clear some things up:

-SleepyK has taught me so much about this game.

-He is among the most knowledgeable smashers in the community so his opinion matters beyond most people's comprehension.

-He DID show me the reverse ledge dash to stomp with Ganon, but I already knew about it before and just don't feel that using your jump so close to the ledge for a move as slow as his down air is anything but risking an entire stock for just one action.

The last bullet point aside, everything SleepyK has ever said regarding the confines of Smash Brothers Melee is fully informed, fully thought out, and fully credible.

SleepyK definitely has my seal of approval.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
aw, thanks chaddd. i still don't agree with you yet!

also winner's finals going up now!
m2k vs hbox!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ya but no one tells me what my habits are or helps me get better, they just abuse them. If people were to do something that helped me instead of always the opposite I wouldn't mind I'd actually be happy.
you like to attack from the ledge and immediately buffer a dodge after

auto cancel nair from ledge --> buffer roll

fair to buffer roll (marth)

you do the same with sheik too, needles from ledge to buffer roll, auto cancel fair to buffer roll

it's usually a smart thing to do and nearly unpunishable, but you do it enough to become punishable if someone is observant enough to see it

SleepyK

m2k v hbox winner's finals is starting. slowly being uploaded. match 1 is up. after that we have a dr pp making his way through the loser's bracket.

http://i31.tinypic.com/5z2sg4.png

here's the bracket so we can figure out the ****

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Was LAmbchops vs DJN really serious?

Anyway, Lambchops ****ed everyone in losers bracket :p

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Was LAmbchops vs DJN really serious?

Anyway, Lambchops ****ed everyone in losers bracket :p
I think it did happen. But it was a friend;y, friendlies don't matter. We all DJ nintendo would stand a chance against Lambchops if it were in the actual tournament.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Calling someone Neighborhood P, Jr. is like the most derogatory thing ever.
learn to smashboards Nite.

vids in the first post are amazing imo.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I didn't feel like it was that bad, but if you say so.
man nite calling someone neighborhoodp is like calling someone uhhh like calling someone ANTI-sleepyK. you just dont go there man.

<3

PB&J

Smash Hero
they are proving it and u know..when people say djn woudnt stand a chance..what do people expect back in return when they have no idea what they r talking about

djn beat chops fair and square

back to the vids

cant wait til the crew get up and the footage i recorded in the car on the way with m2k rapping

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
man nite calling someone neighborhoodp is like calling someone uhhh like calling someone ANTI-sleepyK. you just dont go there man.

<3
Yes, and I take great offense to what he said. I'm very upset about it. Could you please give him an infration?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'll infract Nite, With my turnip plushie. =D

and DJN is really freaking good. lol @ people sleeping on his skills.

oh shhnaps! I have full power here now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol, Btw Iori I just wanted to let you know that my lil cousin looks up to you. As a fellow M2 main, he thoroughly enjoyed your matches vs Alternate and Rayku, good stuff =D

SleepyK

Winner's finals is up!

next up, Professor Urine beating Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan and Dr. D!ck taking on Señor Ballin.

then the Phallic PhD challenges Lord Mewtwo.

also i cleaned up the videos and (through the help of bracket images) correctly labeled matches.

Pi

Smash Hero
I don't think we should call it commentary any more

Let's juss call it...discussion about random **** most of which has nothing to do with what you're watching, nor do you care much about it

Top Bottom