• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Ken is ****, i agree with JMB Falcon08.

Hungrybox is **** as well :D

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Average players shouldn't give great players advice. In match 3 of losers finals, PB&J was telling Mew2king to stop using UP B, and then immediately M2k killed Dr Pee Pee using UP B. M2k would have lost that match a lot worse if he had listened to PB&J. And during a match he(and other top pros) should ignore average players when they're advising.

(I could have sworn I post this before)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
No I don't, but being @ the scene of the crime gives me perspective to what has been said when people were teaching others.

C'mon man, are you seriously going to debate this with me?

Btw I don't give advice to other players.

EDIT: Apparently you are not trolling...

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Mike G said:
Actually, Virus is posting his opinion while not trolling.
virus said:
Lol, I bet you're another average player who likes to give great players advice. Please stop doing that, it just makes you look dumb.
The idea that he's insulting players he doesn't know, and assuming that you have to be better than a person to give advice is very simple-minded and empirically wrong. If you notice a mistake/bad habit, it should be pointed out. Also, anyone with some experience can tell when a more experienced person messed up. It's true, in everything. Art, smash, sports, etc. Him saying it's not useful is just downright untrue.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
my post was a response to his previous post.

He'll be warned for the next one.

I'm not saying I agree with him. Just saying that he was trying to make a point then was provoked for it.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
If you won you won if you lost you lost, no john, just man up next tournament. To be fair, one tournament shouldn't be the sole reason for changing your opinion on somebody. People fail to realize that HBox has now outplaced M2K twice at significant tournaments, and has beaten him heads up now. I wouldn't say it's completely crazy to call Juan better.

Juan your head still gets a little too big just chill out sometimes and Florida might not want Darkrain to 4 stock you anymore ;)

<3

And as for giving advice in Melee, M2K might be a phenomenal player, but he's the last person I'd ever talk to for advice in the game. His view is so warped because of his self confidence that he'll go around and tell people that Jigglypuff should be banned. I think M2K is good because he is like the great Melee Algorithm, but it's the 2007 edition, and the metagame has shifted, without Jason.

People say chops is the best person for advice, which I would agree with, to an extent. Much love Elam but you know I think half the stuff you say is gibberish (and I know you think i'm just an idiot, so we'll get that out of the way ;)). But I can't just lie to people. Playing lambchops for a while gives you a very solid understanding of the game in a very subtle way. I don't think me and chops ever talked that much at all when we trained back at my house in FL, but the unspoken led me to where I am today, so it gets my thumbs up.

DJ Nintendo is one of the smartest players in the US. Plus he's one of the most chill as well. I'll say that I think Tipman is the only man in the world that's smarter than DJ, but it's a little unfair because Tipman's like an organic super computer when it comes to smash. Just to give you an idea, this is a little quote from Tipman a couple years back after fighting ShizWiz in winners finals of some tournament at Sasha's house:

"Man, I love fighting shiz i'll stomp dat ***** every time. The thing with him is that if I want him to roll left, I can get him to roll left. If I want him to tech in place, I'll get him to tech in place. I can get that man to do anything I want and I can just stomp him."

And well, that's basically what happens. He can control people.

Sleepy K is underrated in the GA smash community

Chaddd should probably play more.

PB&J should learn to pick up his phone, and not tell people to hang up on Jamaal

I should just pick up Falco and be done with the Fox matchup, I'm tired of having to chase people down for an entire match. Once again it was two fox mcclouds that took me out of the tournament. Go Figure.
Alex in all seriousness, this made me cry. Its so moving, and im so glad your gonna play falco. =D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
all matches up! next up, mega crews, silly montages and happenings, and..... ummm, i think that's it for what i have.

glad to finally have everything!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
If you won you won if you lost you lost, no john, just man up next tournament. To be fair, one tournament shouldn't be the sole reason for changing your opinion on somebody. People fail to realize that HBox has now outplaced M2K twice at significant tournaments, and has beaten him heads up now. I wouldn't say it's completely crazy to call Juan better.

Juan your head still gets a little too big just chill out sometimes and Florida might not want Darkrain to 4 stock you anymore ;)

<3

And as for giving advice in Melee, M2K might be a phenomenal player, but he's the last person I'd ever talk to for advice in the game. His view is so warped because of his self confidence that he'll go around and tell people that Jigglypuff should be banned. I think M2K is good because he is like the great Melee Algorithm, but it's the 2007 edition, and the metagame has shifted, without Jason.

People say chops is the best person for advice, which I would agree with, to an extent. Much love Elam but you know I think half the stuff you say is gibberish (and I know you think i'm just an idiot, so we'll get that out of the way ;)). But I can't just lie to people. Playing lambchops for a while gives you a very solid understanding of the game in a very subtle way. I don't think me and chops ever talked that much at all when we trained back at my house in FL, but the unspoken led me to where I am today, so it gets my thumbs up.

DJ Nintendo is one of the smartest players in the US. Plus he's one of the most chill as well. I'll say that I think Tipman is the only man in the world that's smarter than DJ, but it's a little unfair because Tipman's like an organic super computer when it comes to smash. Just to give you an idea, this is a little quote from Tipman a couple years back after fighting ShizWiz in winners finals of some tournament at Sasha's house:

"Man, I love fighting shiz i'll stomp dat ***** every time. The thing with him is that if I want him to roll left, I can get him to roll left. If I want him to tech in place, I'll get him to tech in place. I can get that man to do anything I want and I can just stomp him."

PB&J should learn to pick up his phone, and not tell people to hang up on Jamaal

I should just pick up Falco and be done with the Fox matchup, I'm tired of having to chase people down for an entire match. Once again it was two fox mcclouds that took me out of the tournament. Go Figure.
I never gave u the advice u heard people talk so much about lol cuz when u left to GA thats when i turned into a sensei so to this day ur training is incomplete lol thats why u think everything i say is gibberish cuz u never got to train with me wen i started learning the in depth psycology part of the game..... thats why i lol at u when u say fox counters peach that match up is madd even but lol idc peach player can complain all they want but one peach player will prove it though

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord

<3

I don't remember saying that. I might had said something like that messing with him. Who ever Chops plays ends up stepping it up. Guini, Green, XIF and Noucles ( though this could have been the other way around in the flowinwater era ) come to mind. What ever he is saying pay attention, unless it's something about his c0ck.

Linguini

Smash Master
I don't remember saying that. I might had said something like that messing with him. Who ever Chops plays ends up stepping it up. Guini, Green, XIF and Noucles ( though this could have been the other way around in the flowinwater era ) come to mind. What ever he is saying pay attention, unless it's something about his c0ck.
hahahahhahahahahaha

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Well, the context was in a playful manner, but the idea is that you said you could get him to do what you want.

Chops: I guess that's why everyone and their girlfriend had "Apprentice of Lambchops" in their sig after I left?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Armada seems to be doing very well vs fox.

But imo i think maybe Fox has a little advantage :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
virus..please dont put my name in ur mouth..grand finals and losers jason was asking me and djn for advice

i said to stop using it because it left him open and too risky ..well it work but if u look out for it u can punish marth easily for doing it'

sleepyk-cant wait for all the crews footage montage,everything we recorded is up..people will love it

Nite

Smash Champion
virus..please dont put my name in ur mouth..grand finals and losers jason was asking me and djn for advice

i said to stop using it because it left him open and too risky ..well it work but if u look out for it u can punish marth easily for doing it'

sleepyk-cant wait for all the crews footage montage,everything we recorded is up..people will love it
You were definitely right to tell him to stop using it so much. He was using it too often, in my opinion. And although it worked out at times, it left him open more often than not and pee pee caught on a killed him once because of it.

So you were right.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

Whatever, my point was that it is a good thing Mew2king didn't listen to you.

Also I have to wonder if M2k is surprised that he lost to Hungrybox. He really shouldn't be, when all you're doing is waiting for a grab so you can upair your opponent then it's obvious that you're gonna get figured out. M2k's playstyle is too predictable.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Whatever, my point was that it is a good thing Mew2king didn't listen to you.

Also I have to wonder if M2k is surprised that he lost to Hungrybox. He really shouldn't be, when all you're doing is waiting for a grab so you can upair your opponent then it's obvious that you're gonna get figured out. M2k's playstyle is too predictable.
I got a warning from responding to homes here, so I ask everybuddy to:

We will all be better for it, I promise. ;)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
geez... Thats going a bit too far Blatt Blvd :p

Anywa, really good matches, can't wait for crews =)

Top Bottom