• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is dead, look for the new matchup thread. Be sure to read the rules.

North California.

I'm SoCal.

I think we are the only state to do this whole North/South thing.
No your not. Carolina and Dakota have the same thing xD They have so many differences they decided to split and make a line between them xD

EatMan

Smash Rookie
North California.

I'm SoCal.

I think we are the only state to do this whole North/South thing.
Not quite.

North Jersey and South Jersey would declare themselves separate States if they could. You spend your whole childhood growing up in one region, then you matriculate at Rutgers in neutral Central Jersey and spend 4 years making fun of the other region in public.

Living in New Jersey gets complicated.

So... The match-ups for ZSS and Olimar seem to be pretty much done, or at least are dead now. Should we move on?

I suggest Kirby or Pit. Kirby mostly because he is 13th on the list which means he is obviously good for tournament play, but yet you still never see any kirbys in tourneys it seems. So it would be a good match-up to know so you aren't beaten out by lack of experience. I only suggested pit because I wanted to know people opinion on how to deal with pit ingeneral. Arrow spammer from heck.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Or just SDI the uair up. He won't be able to follow it up with anything and you can safely just jump away.

I prefer that to blowing yourself up, because it puts both of you in the air and gives kirby the chance to juggle you. Kirby's air game ***** Snakes..

I guess we'll do kirby now. I'll update the OP and get the new thread.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Okay, updated the OP. I added ICE's DDD matchup summary (Sorry it took so long), added the sonic discussion, updated Olimar's Discussion link, and I am going to add the snake and ZSS ones now. I figured I'd let you guys get started on the Kirby discussion while I was doing that. I'll contact the kirby boards as soon as I'm done with that.

The link to Kirby's discussion: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237133

~Ken Neth

nevershootme

Smash Master
Do both... I can Provide numerous references (match videos) and tatics for Pit especially. cuz that matchup is a ***** (mostly on the campy types), hybrid types are slightly easy to handle... But campy is the worst one to deal with since you must think out of the box or be annoyed for the next 7-8 minutes

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
OK! kirby's week is done. 60/40, it's unanimous!

Now hurry up and change it, otherwise I'll keep finding myself clicking the Snake Boards' link not knowing why. D:

napZzz

Smash Hero
Seems like its about time to move on to a new character. Suggestions?

I think we should re discuss DDD if we haven't yet.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Let's do the ICs

not that I have any trouble with them, I just want to hear how Panda ***** them cus he told me he does

napZzz

Smash Hero
eh maybe. I thought we were gonna get all our bad matchups out of the way first before doing things like that

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Seems like its about time to move on to a new character. Suggestions?

I think we should re discuss DDD if we haven't yet.
I took the time to rewrite it. I think it's pretty solid. I think I might have missed a few things that are very minor. But, my summary should be enough to help any snake.

so you want to do rediscussions before we even made it through the whole cast?
Yeah theres no point to rediscuss unless it's completely nessasary.

I'm too lazy to look at who's already been done, so I'm not sure who to suggest is what I mean.
How can you hope to add/help the matchups if your to lazy just to look at the front page? Seems useless for you to even be posting.

Has Peach been covered? I don't think she has been.
I think the peach boards did something.

napZzz

Smash Hero
silly ice! I can think of people I've played and how to do matchups out of my head, but going back to read who has or hasn't been done is something I'd have to waste valuable seconds doing.

/fail logic

-Ran

Smash Master
Unfortunately I've never really played a good Wolf.

All I do is walk, power shield, predict, and grab.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I vote we do the Ganon matchup. :D

But more seriously, I wouldn't mind doing the Peach matchup either. We got a pretty good one near where I live.

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
Just to put in my two cents, I say we do TL or Fox next. Or we could post some stuff on the Snake ditto matchup to get something done fast. XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Honestly, I am too lazy to update this anymore. In the next couple of months I'm not going to be able to play for 2~ years, and don't even know if I'll get back into it then. :( So hopefully you can see why I don't see the point in updating this anymore XD

Then find someone to pass it onto just like the previous owner passed it onto you. The Sith Lords always need an apprentice lol

Maybe pass it onto SuSa. He has done pretty much more than half of the stuff related to Snake anyway. Then again, SuSa seems to be better at starting than finishing things lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
SuSa has had the ability to update this thread almost as long as I have. I was hoping he'd see my post and start updating again XD

SuSa has had the ability to update this thread almost as long as I have. I was hoping he'd see my post and start updating again XD
What ever happened to SuSa. He loses the wii and in active for a long time. He comes back and is active like crazy on the Snake Boards. But once people actually started showing up, he left again lol

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I don't know, but he's been kind of active everywhere.

I know he helped me and TG test stuff for Mario's cape.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Honestly, I am too lazy to update this anymore. In the next couple of months I'm not going to be able to play for 2~ years, and don't even know if I'll get back into it then. :( So hopefully you can see why I don't see the point in updating this anymore XD
*Been lurking*
Are those 2 years what I think they're for? If it is, I'm going on mine in Winter 2009ish (have my papers).
Honestly, I have seen SuSa pop up everywhere, but he's been gone recently.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah it is. I should be getting my call this wednesday! I'll let you know where I'm going. :)

And that's awesome that you're getting your papers in too! I would say let me know where you're going, but I'll probably be gone by then LOL.

Edit: Since Havokk doesn't seem to want to do it, is there anyone else that would be interested in taking this thread over? Of course I'd have to ask abit_rusty if it's okay, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Top Bottom