• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Marth Wi-fi =

Is it even possible for Marth and MK to beat Wolf on wifi? I just played one on AIB and I did fairly well with Marth (I had a chance to win) but with MK I got 3 stocked while only dishing out 75% damage.

Anyways, would anyone like to practice against my Meta Knight? Or Marth ditto? Whatever...
Wolffle = mean on wifi, MK = metarape. With wolf, just learn to walk perfectshield when he spams, and as for MK, pray that you don't die, or he gimps himself by nado/shuttle off the edge SD.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
sorry, I got preoccupied for a while and then like 30 min ago my electricity went out so I had to leave and go. I dont know when I'll get it back and I dont have WIFI over here.... sorry =(

feardragon64

Smash Champion
-More dancing blades
-Good use of ds oos, but don't use it offensively.
-Don't fsmash spam(But then again it's wifi...)
-You only ever aerial approach/defend and ds oos. Mix it up with ground approach and dtilt as well. Also, fsmash is not an approach sad to say.

But considering wifi, it looks fine for the most part.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey im wondering if this is still a wifi critique thread because all i see is people asking to play others and challenging others in this board. Im just wondering if i should post my vids in another thread.
Probably post them in the video critique thread as dictated. Just mention you're playing on Wi-Fi.

We dislike that, but there's nothing we can really do lol.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
^^^ ok sure np I always want to marth ditto with you, Steel, Junkinthetrunk, Vietgeek and other people i can't remember lol so i'll wait for now

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
I truly believe that a Brawl Marth has a better chance on Wifi. If you want a godly Wifi Marth learn how to play Marth in Brawl form?.........Sad but true. At least Wifi keeps people updated with the current Metagames of other characters.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im looking to Wifi someone too, I would wifi you Junk but thats impossible. Anyone else, just leave a message or something lol.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'd play someone, but I really don't feel like moving my Wii. I'll play someone tomorrow though.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
You don't want to see my olimar on extreme lag. It's unstoppable.
Ill play you without Marth lol, I can use Metaknight other characters you know... Marth seems to be the only char that lag really really messes me bad with.

Oh and I heard about that Olimar somewhere....*walks away slowly*

Top Bottom