• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

Tennet

Smash Champion
We have pictures and videos, so what i've seen from that i remember =P but i don't remember ever actually being there, if no one told me or if i haven't seen pictures i would have never known, we should take this to PMs or some IM program if we are going to keep talking =P

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick & Freeport, The Bah
We have pictures and videos, so what i've seen from that i remember =P but i don't remember ever actually being there, if no one told me or if i haven't seen pictures i would have never known, we should take this to PMs or some IM program if we are going to keep talking =P
hah hah that is true. Too bad I only have MSN. xD I was like in that I visited England when I was 4 months old and I never knew until last week.:laugh:

Player-3

Smash Hero
about 6 hours ago i would have, but then i left my friends house and am in lack of a wii

]:

i hate marth on wifi, im too scared to up b oos cuz of the lag, afraid itll activate late and then get punished
]:

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I'm from London and I 'main' Marth. I'd like some matchup training on wifi so I could firstly know the matchups and secondly adapt to them. Can anyone help me here?

Xervah

Smash Cadet
I'll play with you shadow, however if you are not on the east coast the lag will suck for us.
Post again if your still around.

Edit: Nevermind, something has come up. Maybe next time.

granny

Smash Rookie
ill play anyone right now, im brand new to marth with the exception of friendlies with my bro.

ie: not good. not at all.

play me? :D

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Any Australians around? I need practise for the ditto matchup which is awkward and which I'm not good at it.

And I can use other characters (Ganon).

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'll play you soon hit me up on aim bro

edit ninja'd

worse thing to get ninja'd too. weren't we supposed to play yesterday...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Anyone here want to Wi-Fi my Marth for an evaluation? :/ I need to know what I'm doing wrong.

Top Bottom