• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Junk if you want to play my crappy Marth I'll be back in cali either saturday or tuesday. Not sure yet. But I warn you I'm pretty crappy.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
Hey junk is it ok for me to play against your marth online since I live in irvine :( I'll be back home around 11ish so please aim me my aim is jays0nnn

∫unk

Smash Master
Hey junk is it ok for me to play against your marth online since I live in irvine :( I'll be back home around 11ish so please aim me my aim is jays0nnn
AIM me it's junkinthtrunk

no "e"

if you want to ask about something you can too

i dunno if i'll play marth depends on lag but i'll definitely play my 3rd-5th XD

∫unk

Smash Master
k that was the worst lag i've ever experienced.

i'm definitely only wifing ppl near cali now.

anyone else i'm going olimar only LOL

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I watched the first 15 seconds and then stopped because you consistently would walk away instead of following up. You spacing was pretty good, but you need to follow up for extra damage and potential gimp kills.

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Hi everybody, would anyone like to play my marth? I don't think I am very good at all and i really want to get better... so if anyone wants to play pm me. i also hav aim too if you would like to chat. Thanks marth boards ^_^

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Today on wifi, I lost to a Lucario and all he did was roll around and fsmash...

Florida to Washington rofl...

dont do this ^

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I'll be up for the experience. Since I can only play on Fridays and weekends, anyone who wants to brawl with me can send me a PM and I'll get back to them.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I'm Suzaku from AIB. I'm wondering if Zelda Master Timmy is available to train with me for the experience. We can chat on AIM if you're up for it \o

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I'm Suzaku from AIB. I'm wondering if Zelda Master Timmy is available to train with me for the experience. We can chat on AIM if you're up for it \o
Yeah, Im here, if you ever wanna play me, just leave me a message on my profile or something. Ill be glad to play.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll try to play tomorrow. I can't play on weekdays, but I'll do my best. I've also seen your combo vids, nice work xD

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hi I was directed here by 3xswords anyways I'am new to the Marth Boards but I'am not new to Smash Boards I was transferred here from the Sonic Boards Marth is my new main but I still use Sonic for fun but I still go the Sonic Boards so can someone test my Marth? also I read some stickeys like the one about the useless threads.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
i cana help you test your marth out I'm actually somewhat good online and (in my oppinion) good offline. so if you want to test I'll be happy to help you out.

Top Bottom