• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
needs more practice, my placing are so close yet so far, 5th place is for the birds...

SO! someone reply best shot is to hit me up on my aim... I'm usually on it if I'm not on smashboards. again needs more practice, and needs more match up experence. any takers?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
needs more practice, my placing are so close yet so far, 5th place is for the birds...

SO! someone reply best shot is to hit me up on my aim... I'm usually on it if I'm not on smashboards. again needs more practice, and needs more match up experence. any takers?
Ill give you some friendlies a little later if you want.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
EL, lets play. I remember when you ***** me the first time we played in like August :p

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lol must've missed you, still available? I'll try to find you on aim...

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ill be available at like 4ish today, Im at school atm.

I totally wanna judge other peoples Marths through epic laggy online Marth dittos.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I should Brawl ZMT someday.

Wi-Fi isn't too bad MIRITE?

*lives in Melee, Georgia.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Be aware.

After he loses 2 games in a row he goes emo on you, thus making himself play worse.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Be aware.

After he loses 2 games in a row he goes emo on you, thus making himself play worse.
Wait, you talking about me or viet? Cause Ive done that sometimes, and I KNOW viet will, so after like 4 games or so...were gonna 3 stock eachother xD

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Viet online laggy Marth dittos on Japes and RC, today...no johns, no emo stuff.

Steel your name color, avy, and sig...omg....

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
dude...

Play on Onett. that place is a marth playground with all the platforms and stuff

And yes everything compliments my name amazingly.

should I type in this?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
dude...

Play on Onett. that place is a marth playground with all the platforms and stuff

And yes everything compliments my name amazingly.

should I type in this?
Marth dittos on Onett? lols

Yes...type in this, ill stick with the classic this...<_<

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Just play there once.. and you'll be like.

Wow.

That was kinda fun, let's do it again.

and again agin aknd agiin and agina and aginan

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Just play there once.. and you'll be like.

Wow.

That was kinda fun, let's do it again.

and again agin aknd agiin and agina and aginan
Onett is banned here tho, but I suppose easy dtilt locks is always nice, Ill try it for kicks.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Someone posted this on aib, I figured I should share it with anyone looking at this wifi thread.

List of true brawl combos on wifi: Lag spike > metaknight dsmash. Lag spike > Trip > lucario fully charged aurasphere/fsmash if preferred. Red connection > lag spike > another lag spike > Ike fsmash. Orange connection > severe 15 second lag spike > walk > another lag spike > rob's gyro > lag spike > laser > lag spike > gyro > lag spike > dsmash > frustrated opponent throws controller on the ground > fully charged fsmash. gg

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Someone posted this on aib, I figured I should share it with anyone looking at this wifi thread.

List of true brawl combos on wifi: Lag spike > metaknight dsmash. Lag spike > Trip > lucario fully charged aurasphere/fsmash if preferred. Red connection > lag spike > another lag spike > Ike fsmash. Orange connection > severe 15 second lag spike > walk > another lag spike > rob's gyro > lag spike > laser > lag spike > gyro > lag spike > dsmash > frustrated opponent throws controller on the ground > fully charged fsmash. gg

Oh thats just wrong.<_<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Steel, the Wi-Fi gods such as Verizon and AT&T simply don't want the two of us to do combat online.

Duh.

ZMT, I'll try to get into contact with you sometime today.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
GGs VG. Epic failure lawl on my part for Dairing oyu and saving you and then dieing. Best bomber match that wasnt recorded even with lag(unfortunatly) you truly have the better TL and I hope to fight you again sometime. ^^

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
needs more matches guys hit me up on aim when you can its in my profile... and I'm usually on it.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I almost got to the top 4 of the AiB Ladder Tourney! D:

So close, but I ended up losing to MK spam.

Someone help me how do I beat MK spam with Marth on WiFi?!?

D: !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom