• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Anyone up for a few?

If you can record, that'd be great. You don't have to be Marth, looking to work on other match-ups. And if needed, I can switch chars. to ;].

DJMirror

Smash Master
i;m down to take anyone for a match or two just hit me up on aim

my aim is jays0nnn

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
wow... this thread wont die will it?

kinda makes me want to play.

eh its because its still fun to play wifi (except for those wtf wi-fi moments)
but those moments are fewer than what you would think. and... after a while you grow accustomed to it, but i also think it doesnt hurt your offline game.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Trainer Caasi wants to battle!

Hello there! I happen to be a(nother) Pokemon Trainer main from the PT boards, and I would like to challenge you regular posters here. Mainly for practice against this matchup and to learn some tactics against Marths (due to this matchup being HORRIBLE for PT in general). I would appreciate that you don't flake out after only a couple matches because of my "skill" level.

Anyway, I'll be on today from 11AM (EST) until 2PM (EST). I'll usually be hosting, but make sure I get your FC so you won't be locked out. If I'm having a match, it'll usually be against my PT buddies, so feel free to join if you want to face a different PT.

Anyway, my FC: 5241-1613-7639

P.S: If I'm offline and you REALLY want a match, contact me through my Wii: 6058 4380 6585 6321 and I'll be on. >_>

Atria

Smash Journeyman
I'm dying for some matches too! My FC is: 1075-2181-6333. However, my location may put some people off. Although, I haven't had a match with anyone from the US yet, so I don't know what it's like. Also, I haven't played brawl for about a week because going online with anyone is sssoooo booorring! (Zzzzz....) So I think I may be a bit rusty. However, I'll be able to catch up after a few matches though. I'll be online a lot also so you guys don't have to worry about times! :)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
If anyone wants to play my Olimar (you use Marth), ill be able to play today anytime past 7.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I'll play anyone, lag though as I'm in England :( What you're you going to do eh? :(
Chis i can play you tomorrow probably. I posted our matches in the critique thread, if i play you again the changes i made can be seen well. And our matches were fun and the connection was perfect so that'd be cool.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Chis i can play you tomorrow probably. I posted our matches in the critique thread, if i play you again the changes i made can be seen well. And our matches were fun and the connection was perfect so that'd be cool.
Those matches were recorded? :confused:

Still learning to play ZSS properly :(

Tomorrow should be fine.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
viet, you still havent responded to my pm asking to wi-fi you. Would like to see what all of you are somewhat made of. (since its wi-fi.) I'm kinda in the south, it being kentucky... let me know if you want to brawl

Krazyk1d619

Smash Rookie
yo any1 wanna brawl NOW....i wanna see how good i am ..idc what character you use lets just play...

Krazyk1d619

Smash Rookie
my bad bengalz i signed off...anyway lets play now i already added u on my buddy list..and i gave u my friend code

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Sorry, adding now. I'll wait for you to make a room.

*EDIT: Tried to join, no response.

My wi-fi name is Remzi, I'll make a room now, join when you see this.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ggs, here are some things I noticed:

-Far too much smashing. That was basically your entire ground game
-Not enough mixups, you do the same thing always when you are placed in certain situations, it became easy to read you
-Shield more, shielding is good, very good
-Rolling should NOT be your defensive option of choice, it was very easy to punish you, even on wi-fi
-Spot dodge less, another thing that became very easy to punish. And again, offline it will be even easier
-Go for gimps, when you use a character like Mario you really cant afford to wait by the ledge until I get back on, you need to come out and kill me early

Thats about it, fun games

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
ggs, here are some things I noticed:

-Far too much smashing. That was basically your entire ground game
-Not enough mixups, you do the same thing always when you are placed in certain situations, it became easy to read you
-Shield more, shielding is good, very good
-Rolling should NOT be your defensive option of choice, it was very easy to punish you, even on wi-fi
-Spot dodge less, another thing that became very easy to punish. And again, offline it will be even easier
-Go for gimps, when you use a character like Mario you really cant afford to wait by the ledge until I get back on, you need to come out and kill me early

Thats about it, fun games
Thanks for giving advice to my cousin =]

Krazyk1d619

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the advice bengals ... umm i used your advice i think i got a little better lets play so u can test me again

Triforce_Link

Smash Rookie
hi ^_^, would any1 want to brawl...? im looking forward on training my marth, so it would be great to hear some advice

e__

Smash Ace
Bengals I'll play you sometime.

Let me get my Brawl FC.

You can critique me if you like, idc, I just want to play something sentient when Cincy isn't holding anything.

Top Bottom