• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm fail enough to be willing to wifi some cross-pacific Marthers if they live on WC. Ive had worse lag playing people in my own city, so wooh for potential.

Uhh at least semi-experienced marths only? <3.

Triforce_Link

Smash Rookie
well since my last post was completely ignored I'll try again: hi ^_^, would any1 want to brawl...? Some advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be great im looking forward on improving my marth.

Triforce_Link

Smash Rookie
yo any1 wanna brawl NOW....i wanna see how good i am ..idc what character you use lets just play...
so you are saying this ^ is a better way to ask for some1 to brawl me...? lol ^_-

seriously i was trying to be the nicest i could. and well i barely joined smashboards so I guess I didn't know that(sorry). I just came in and greeted and asked for a match nicely. As for where I live, I always thought it never did a difference for me, for me it just depends on each others connection, why? Cause I have a friend from Ireland and lag was almost unnoticeable when I play with him. Btw I'm from Texas/Central/South U.S. Apologies if I did something wrong ^.^

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
By community, I mean you see them post in other Marth threads quite a bit and try to get better at the game publicly by asking questions, yada yada vada.

SAYING SOMEONE PLAY ME NOW ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ain't great, you may not get a positive response.

HEY JUNK.

PLAY ME NOW ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Triforce_Link

Smash Rookie
By community, I mean you see them post in other Marth threads quite a bit and try to get better at the game publicly by asking questions, yada yada vada.

SAYING SOMEONE PLAY ME NOW ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ain't great, you may not get a positive response.

HEY JUNK.

PLAY ME NOW ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
i didnt ask like that, i asked nicely in order to get my marth reviewed, also i dont have any questions, my point coming here was to play some one and getting him/her to give me a modest opinion about my marth

junk thanks for the tip ill try to pm him see if he wants to brawl me

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
I would like to brawl. pm me if you're up to the task. I don't main marth but I can play him well (I mained him in melee, he's just not the same).

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Well, me? I ain't very good though. You might not learn much against me.
Oh and I wonder if any of you are using this? : http://fauxfinder.nfshost.com/
If not, all of you, register! It's really useful, and I think people don't exactly want to see 10000 posts of 'Anyone here who wants to smash?' -- 'I'm up for it!' -ish like that.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
Well, me? I ain't very good though. You might not learn much against me.
Oh and I wonder if any of you are using this? : http://fauxfinder.nfshost.com/
If not, all of you, register! It's really useful, and I think people don't exactly want to see 10000 posts of 'Anyone here who wants to smash?' -- 'I'm up for it!' -ish like that.
I use it. It's really easy and usefull.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Guess what? My sensor bar is fixed!!! Anyone who wants to Brawl?
You are aware that you can attach a classic controller to your wii remote and use the control stick on it to navigate. Without the sensor bar.

You can also stick 2 candles on top of the TV and use them instead. Im not even joking.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
You are aware that you can attach a classic controller to your wii remote and use the control stick on it to navigate. Without the sensor bar.

You can also stick 2 candles on top of the TV and use them instead. Im not even joking.
I tried the candle thing but the candles I have suck, and I don't own the classic controller sadly.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

Leave it up to nintendo to create an accessory that can be replaced by something you can buy at the Dollar Tree.

@Rukikko: We brawl tomorrow. No johns.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I got ***** by bengals in dittos a few days ago.
Wi-fi hates me. I never win on wi-fi, its so sad.

ark-angel

Smash Cadet
Hello all, i am a noob and will probably get owned but i would realy like to play an advance player so if anyone has a chance......

totaly messed up this edit thing but yea same message anyone wanna battle?

Top Bottom