• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I haven't been able to play much today, but from what i have played it is outstanding. It's difficult to explain but the controls are so overly responsive it's just so satisfying to play. You won't regret buying it.

Anyways, I just use the standard controller. I don't find it hard to use it all, I don't understand why people say its so hard to use...

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I'm enjoying the game a lot, I just wish Akuma had a faster walking speed like old Shin Akuma since he's not in the game.

Buy it Steel. Dont think, just buy it. It's that good.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
what characters do you guys like playing? i know sagat and ryu are probably way up there on the tier list... i think i may use sakura... for obvious reasons

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
what characters do you guys like playing? i know sagat and ryu are probably way up there on the tier list... i think i may use sakura... for obvious reasons
So far I'm having a lot of fun with Ken and Balrog. I haven't unlocked Sakura yet but she was my main in the others, so it's likely I'll end up picking her up. But we shall see.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
My mains are Akuma and Sakura.

I also use Cammy and Bison sometimes. I'd say Sakura is the most fun for me so far since I'm still getting use to this games Akuma. I still haven't unlocked Seth and Gouken yet....

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Hey, I need to practice against a Marth lol. If anyone wants to fight a bit later on, let me know. I'll be Zelda.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
yea i'm not likin sakura so much in this one. Ken ftw :D

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vs sheik

my sheik sucks at this match up, you would have won these matches if u like.. attacked me. if it wasnt a friendly i would literally stand on the other side of the stage and needle you and run away constantly because your offensive game is poor. so all i did was attack and most of the time you couldnt keep up with the pressure, sheik shouldnt be getting a chance to do this vs marth if you would aggro her.

vs mk

well my mk is super gay, not much to say here cept i won because im a better player lol. you need more experience in it though, doesnt look like you know any of the tricks marth has in the match.. or i just didnt give u a chance to >_>

but seriously, you need to learn aggressive. defensive marth is ... well it doesnt work.

characters you should turtle against:

any heavy weight
mk
vs low tiers that you have no idea what to do against cus all they want u to do is fall into their stupid ****

characters you should aggro:

pretty much everyone else

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
I've come out of lurking for just today I want to play new people on wifi sooooo...I'm looking for new people...you get where i'm going with this right?

Kishin

Smash Ace
Is it possible for someone who lives West Coast that is able to record play about 6 matches against me? I'd like to get 2 of my characters critiqued but I can't find anyone to record me.

0731-6583-8417, Las Vegas, Nevada, I have wired connection.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, after years (2 weeks) I think my Marth is finally ready to play and learn from people here...tommorow. >__<

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Since my wii is setup again, if im not doing anything ill play someone (preferably revenge on Backlash >=]) or to test Kawaii's Marth, or anybody.

Btw this is for tonight, after school (TGIF)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, oh, ME FIRST! I called it. You are already on my list anyway (thx for deleting me from yours btw >.>, I grab release your MK once and suddenly im no longer worthy of being on your list )
I delete most people from AiB after I play them.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Since my wii is setup again, if im not doing anything ill play someone (preferably revenge on Backlash >=]) or to test Kawaii's Marth, or anybody.

Btw this is for tonight, after school (TGIF)
Bring it. I will try to linger around the boards online and shoot u a pm when i see you.

I delete most people from AiB after I play them.
Same. Just add me when u get the chance if u want to play me and look to see if im online then msg me. Do you want a marth ditto? I will make an exception this time but im only gonna do one if thats the case then flip thru my secondaries.

Salem

Smash Champion
Yeah... I got problems Dolphin Slashing at the right times(OOS), i'm not very use to using it on ground and I can't land a D-air spike in air for nothing unless I blink (which is what makes me get the spike in the first place.)

But oh well, I just need training on Dolphin Slash and to see if my Marth is really that good since people been saying that over there... *Looks at OTL* but that can wait tommorow everyone, okay?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
vs sheik

my sheik sucks at this match up, you would have won these matches if u like.. attacked me. if it wasnt a friendly i would literally stand on the other side of the stage and needle you and run away constantly because your offensive game is poor. so all i did was attack and most of the time you couldnt keep up with the pressure, sheik shouldnt be getting a chance to do this vs marth if you would aggro her.

vs mk

well my mk is super gay, not much to say here cept i won because im a better player lol. you need more experience in it though, doesnt look like you know any of the tricks marth has in the match.. or i just didnt give u a chance to >_>

but seriously, you need to learn aggressive. defensive marth is ... well it doesnt work.

characters you should turtle against:

any heavy weight
mk
vs low tiers that you have no idea what to do against cus all they want u to do is fall into their stupid ****

characters you should aggro:

pretty much everyone else
-dead- @ this post

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Anyone wanna play me? I have smexy music hacks nao. :3

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Can't music hacks crash the game and lead to game data deletion on both ends? I've heard something like that before. When I get my laggy wifi back up though, I'll be willing to play people. 2 second button lag sucks, but whatever. Stupid error message.

Top Bottom