• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
When your father is yelling at the top of his lungs at you because you didn't answer him IMMEDIATELY when he called for you to take out the trash at 7 ****ing am, and continues to yell like this, as if I'd sawed off his pinky toes (which I would gladly do at this point), you know that there is no way you can deal with him. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I'm literally near tears, because it just shouldn't be like this...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
^Similar to the crap I had to deal with three years ago. Only time in my life I've ever legitimately considered murder as a solution.

Problems of my own:

School has been messing up my.scheduling for the past two months. Dentist quitting also disqualified me from advanced training.

Been doing research on becoming a dietician after I graduate from my vocational school, but I can't attend the only college that offers it because I got my GED in 2011.

Money issues are still a problem. I don't have to worry about housing at the moment, but every day I wake up and look in the mirror, even with my impressive weight loss, I'm still upset with my outward appearance.

:phone:

Smash Master
Job feels like a saw movie. Gotta stick my hand in a blender every morning or the door will lock forever. Two people out of 17 have been fired since I got here, but I'm still here.

I'm not allowed to go to the gas station anymore on Thursday. I ate at a Chinese buffet, and that made me want to throw up, so I ducked into the gas station and threw up in the bathroom. The attendant heard me, assumed I made a mess, and as I turned the knob to open the door she shoved paper towels and some sort of cleaning spray in my face, declaring "I'm not cleaning that!" (Aside: Idk what it is about my appearance, gait, or demeanor that makes people so disrespectful to me upon first encounter.) I tried explaining that the mess had occured before I entered, and that if she went in, she would find no vomit, but she refused to hear it. I refused to clean up other people's mess, and she flipped out. Pretty seinfeld-y.

Sarix

Smash Ace
There were only six people on the sales floor of the retail store I work at. It's a holiday so it's naturally hell anyway. And people still think I either look like or am a girl from my face alone.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Job feels like a saw movie. Gotta stick my hand in a blender every morning or the door will lock forever. Two people out of 17 have been fired since I got here, but I'm still here.

I'm not allowed to go to the gas station anymore on Thursday. I ate at a Chinese buffet, and that made me want to throw up, so I ducked into the gas station and threw up in the bathroom. The attendant heard me, assumed I made a mess, and as I turned the knob to open the door she shoved paper towels and some sort of cleaning spray in my face, declaring "I'm not cleaning that!" (Aside: Idk what it is about my appearance, gait, or demeanor that makes people so disrespectful to me upon first encounter.) I tried explaining that the mess had occured before I entered, and that if she went in, she would find no vomit, but she refused to hear it. I refused to clean up other people's mess, and she flipped out. Pretty seinfeld-y.
Report her to the corporate office if it's a chain gas station.

Just have her fired or sued

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Roommates are awful, room smells like ****, they don't do dishes, and then complain when we ask them to actually help out. Can't wait til they move out

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm boring and not fun to hang out with solely cause of how I've turned out from the years of annoying events.

Barely talk to family now cause of how Bitter and rude I am now, and apparently from what my mother told me from the last time she saw me, I'm turning more and more pale while losing weight.
Along with what a friend of mine told me, I'm grinding my teeth in my sleep. While possibly getting my teeth in a sorry situation isn't really the problem, it's more of yet another thing pointing out to some things I already have.

Anxiety Stress and tension
Depression
Headaches
Migraines
Neck pain
Insomnia

While I'm not really saying Teeth Grinding is giving me these symptoms! It's more of So the things I'm suffering from has given me another problem with my body? Heart Lung and Stomach pains was bad enough, now I have to deal with teeth grinding!?

I hate my life.

Edit: I'm also feeling too depressed to even care that I haven't done the dishes or washed any clothes since tuesday and not even eating today. Maybe there's something incredibly wrong with me that not even I can notice... I need to see some doctor or something.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm unhappy because Michael Bay is the one directing the ninja turtle movie.

And he wants to make them aliens instead of mutants

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The fact Michael Bay makes million of dollars while genius movie writers/directors don't disappoints me. I've always wanted to go into the business side of the film industry, but the success of idiots like him has convinced me to consider otherwise! :ohwell:

You know what makes me unhappy=??? Loud people. I don't mean people who talk a bit too loudly, laugh loudly, sneeze loudly, or have their music on a bit too high. I'm talking about people who feel the need to YELL, BE LOUD, or BLAST MUSIC at all times to get their point across/be noticed/feel special/block out the world.

Some guy was blasting music behind my house about 4 weeks ago really loud. That's it. He was just sitting outside his car, blasting music. Oh, did I mention there's tons of houses around, you couldn't hear a bunch of sirens because of his blasting music (there was a house fire nearby), and he was blasting his music in A GRAVEYARD=!?!?!?

Friggen LOUD people are the worst man. I find that I actually tend to talk too quietly because I don't want to be like them a lot! :laugh:

The worst part is, because of such artificial noises, we can't even hear nature anymore. If this trend continues, maybe we won't be able to see it anymore, either.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Kill him. Feed the body to nature.

In all seriousness, call the cops. It's disturbing the peace xD
For example, I live behind some bar (very urban neighborhood but suburban. Its weird), and some days they blast the music TOO loud so that we can hear and feel the bass. They have nice thick brick walls and we shouldn't be close enough for the house to shake-but it does. Solution? Call the cops. They make them turn down the music so we can't hear it. If they keep doing it, they get in trouble. Yay for laws against disturbing the peace

And if you dont want to call the cops, get a BUNCH of neighbors to tell him to be quiet
Torches and pitchforks optional but preferred

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The awkward moment when your boyfriend says the exact same thing an ex of yours has said... who you're not over yet.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Just got back from the hospital because my friend threw a small firecracker thing that explodes on impact into my ear when I sat down.

6 hours later and I can still hear a loud ring over everything.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just found out my cousin was almost killed by her mother.

Apparently she just.... snapped. She slashed her neck with a knife and tried to finish the job by smothering her with a pillow. Thankfully the roommate came just in time to see the act and I guess stopped her somehow as the police are called to arrest her for attempted murder.

I get told this about 4 hours ago... and I have no idea why it happened, why she did it, when it happened, etc.
Only details I know is, my family, as usual, forgot about me as I was the last person they told cause they thought I wouldn't care. And the next thing is... She's alive in the hospital, that's it.

Last to be told and she's alive. Not much info for someone who actually cares...

Jasou

Smash Ace
Just found out my cousin was almost killed by her mother.

Apparently she just.... snapped. She slashed her neck with a knife and tried to finish the job by smothering her with a pillow. Thankfully the roommate came just in time to see the act and I guess stopped her somehow as the police are called to arrest her for attempted murder.

I get told this about 4 hours ago... and I have no idea why it happened, why she did it, when it happened, etc.
Only details I know is, my family, as usual, forgot about me as I was the last person they told cause they thought I wouldn't care. And the next thing is... She's alive in the hospital, that's it.

Last to be told and she's alive. Not much info for someone who actually cares...
That's horrible, glad to see she's alive though. Have you asked anyone why it might have happened?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No I haven't, I most likely will visit her today...
Not sure how I'll react. But all I know is if I ever meet this horrible aunt/mother (I literally have never met her once in my life) I'm gonna beat her to death with her own spine.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
AH! That's scary! I'm hoping she does well >:

I never know what to say in these situations

Ill pray (Not religious) keep her in my thoughts (Just sounds stupid and creepy) cast a wiccan spell on her (Scares people), put in a good word with Karm (dont know how to do that...

SO HOPE, I will hope for her :3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
...Thursday?
Anyways, I got no other info today (Cause my family still don't like talking to me) but only thing I've been told is my cousin is afraid to fall asleep now.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Sad today because I let my teammate down in a local team tourney and we lost because I wasn't playing very well today. He probably doesn't care that much, but I feel really bad because I love playing with him and I've always felt happy with our team when we play (for a lower level competitive smash team). I'm sometimes just not that competitive.....

Smash Master
Man I started this job 6 months ago and I haven't so much as gone to walmart since then. Nobody on the internet can relate. I need new socks. Other people are out drinking and planning road trips and ****.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was young, I had one of those Hulk Hogan wrestle pillow things.

I believe this is it

Smash Master
My stress is physically hurting me. It feels like i just fell 3-4 feet and landed directly on my stomach and/or chest.

Edit: I think I'm definitely in the bottom tier of people who are assisted by google. Seems every time i ring up a search for some css problem or another I discover nobody else in the history of the world has ever had my problem and asked the internet for help.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Relationships suck.

I think I prefer being single =/

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Relationships DON'T HAVE TO SUCK, but they usually end, which the end in itself makes it pretty sucky, but prior to ending/cheating/falling out of love/ect, when you genuinely liked the other person/they liked you, it was good. You can always have those memories..

Unless that never occurred, then, well, ****.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Or you can focus on the event that ended it, realizing your memories are all a big lie anyway and you've been played like a puppet without thought or reason

Top Bottom