• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Once every 3 weeks?

That's pretty sensational.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rhyme, we are all pretty chill here minus the trolls
I'll be your friend :o im Lokii! Nice to meet you!

And showering every three weeks?! Good Lord, how do you even do that?!

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Piccolo says he can regenerate as long as his head is intact...

Than, how would an energy blast to his stomach kill him?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I missed the chance for financial aid at college.

I CAN pay out of pocket, but that's still a lot of money for a quarter

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mondays and Wednesdays this semester are definitely going to be brutally awful, as my music class, a class I thought I would enjoy, is completely and utterly boring. I feel like I am literally going to die from boredom, it feels bad. Luckily Tuesdays and Thursdays revive me with my art class with a professor that isn't excruciatingly boring to listen to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The past few months i've been feeling ****ty, but I'll just go with today instead and progressively build up from there...

I hate wasting money.
So it of course killed me when I had to spend 2.20 for the busline today just so I can get to my GED classes.

The students are, of course, gangster weed smoking wannabes. So hearing them talk **** about the teachers once they were out of class pissed me off alot and made me hate humanity alot more.
Then the procedure I need to do so I can obtain my GED by doing 6 hours on a site each week was apparently not up to par (3 hours 44 minutes) so I get an absence (3 of them and i'm sent to court).
I called them when I got back it seems the site really was messing up since the hours I did thursday/friday wasn't registered.

Afterwards I took out the trash and went for a soda once I got back to my quiet little apartment when I noticed I had no more milk trashbags apples nor ramen. So had to go across the street to walmart for those things...
Seeing happy little kids with their mother and father really struck a knife in my heart and made me loathe them.
It didn't help that after I got back all I did was vent a bit in our ponyxat and just continued being an ******* to my friends/random people for almost no reason...

Of course it's a new day, but I feel later today i'll still feel like **** since it's valentine's day, I'm 17 never getting a girlfriend in my life, and never celebrated it once nor got any form of candy outside of family members and rare 2 or 3 friends (back in elementary) sharing their chocolate they got from girls with me.

Also...
Valentines Day makes me feel even more like an unloved piece of trash than I usually do.
I feel like this everyday, I know... I KNOW that I have a grandmother that cares about me deeply... but I not only want my own mother and father to love me, it's also more of wanting to feel loved from someone that isn't a family member. It just feels... I never was good with explaining things. Probably why i've always failed writing/language.

R h y m e

Smash Apprentice
I know exactly how it feels. I'm bipolar, tending to stay more on the negative end of the spectrum, so I constantly gripe at the few friends I have as well as my family and then feel awful for the next couple of hours. Afterwards, due to my will-shattering shyness, I'm unable to apologize.
I know it doesn't work, but just keep telling yourself things will get better, even if you know they won't. The smallest spark is still enough to find your way in a cave. I also would try to help with your lack of a love life, but I would just be making myself feel worse and giving one of those generic "You'll find her someday!" speeches that are typical to hear.
In reference to the first part of your post, humanity has been constantly defecating upon its image for the past twenty years, becoming progressively worse with each day. It's pretty sickening that you can't check the news without hearing about some inhuman crime or similar situation. Children have it all; they're carefree, happy and the worst thing they have to deal with is stubbing their toe. I envy their simplistic lifestyles and miss my own, but you can't dwell on the past forever, right?

Jasou

Smash Ace
The students are, of course, gangster wannabes. So hearing them talk **** about the teachers once they were out of class pissed me off alot.
This times 100. I hate hearing people talk crap about my Physics teacher. I really love Physics, but the people in that class either always mock the teacher in or outside of class or just complain everyday. It's sooooooooo tiring. I mean, I have no hate for gangster wannabes, just when they ruin an enjoyable class.

@Rhyme, I definitely know that feeling as well on valentines day. So I just began to not care about it after not get any cards from anyone in all my years at school. What I care about now is seeing other people happy. It makes me quite happy to see a happy date/couple, only if they are smiling with each other though :). As cheesy as that sounds. But good luck to you and slush, I hope this valentines day is better this year in any way.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This times 100. I hate hearing people talk crap about my Physics teacher. I really love Physics, but the people in that class either always mock the teacher in or outside of class or just complain everyday. It's sooooooooo tiring. I mean, I have no hate for gangster wannabes, just when they ruin an enjoyable class.
I have a bad opinion on gangsters cause my father's side has nephews/other family members that either is in a gang or has a bf/gf that's a gangster.
That and my mother hooking up with one for 2 years as well and that gave me quite alot of hell.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Rhyme, I definitely know that feeling as well on valentines day. So I just began to not care about it after not get any cards from anyone in all my years at school. What I care about now is seeing other people happy. It makes me quite happy to see a happy date/couple, only if they are smiling with each other though :). As cheesy as that sounds. But good luck to you and slush, I hope this valentines day is better this year in any way.
That is the best way to go about it. You saying that made me smile as well xD

I hope everyone has a great Valentines day! Even if you don't have someone to celebrate it with, spend time with friends, family, and other loved ones. Use it as an excuse to spoil yourself, especially with all the good deals on chocolates and candies <3 It's not a day to be unhappy, but a day to love, even if its not romantic love :D Celebrate what you do have instead of sulking over what you dont have.

<3 you, fellow Smashboards members!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yuuuuum x3

---

Technology and I are fighting again...computer is acting up, external HD is being mean, and I have homeworks ; ___ ; It's sad since I really want to draw...but I have to do homework.

camerino1

Smash Lord
So... my boyfriend and I just broke up, and it sucks. He's a great guy and I don't like the fact that I hurt him, he did not deserve it. Stuff happened when he hurt me, too, but over-all I made the biggest mistake in all of it. I feel bad for hurting him to the point where he felt that he needed to break it off with me... because I still really care for him. I probably always will, but I also know that he can do great things with himself and that hopefully I'll always be posted on what's going on in his life to some degree. I like that he's willing to continue being friends with me, and that hopefully we'll always be able to talk about all that we could when we were going out and happy. He's a great man and I really hope that he does well in life... but I know I'll miss him greatly.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Told my sister to take a shower because it's disgusting as she only takes one like once every 3 weeks. She's too lazy to wash anymore than that, which is terrible, I have to take one every day otherwise I just feel dirty.

Anyway she told me to get a job, despite the fact I've had one for 2 years. Thing is, there's nothing you can say to someone who tells you to get a job when you already have one, without making yourself lose IQ points.
In her defense, how old is your sister? I'm not saying it's any better....but yeah.

camerino1

Smash Lord
It's okay Jasou, I'll be fine soon. I'm not gonna worry too much about it... I'll miss him, but if he wants to talk to me then I'll be waiting on him to start the conversation, because I don't want to put myself out there again to get hurt. He's a nice guy, and I hope he finds himself a nice man soon enough, he deserves it :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm not much of a tattle tale....but I had to tell on our roommates tonight for drug possession since its become a problem
They found out we told
I'm nervous now

Ugh...
Bad mood

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I had a fantastic weekend.
Also after close to 4 years of not crying, it finally happened... but as always time's slow but unforgiving influence goes into effect and the weekend ends. Back to classes and stuff... despite everything that happened I still don't feel smart enough to finish my work.

Even if I do my work and get my GED in the end, along with some walmart job... I still have no idea where i'm headed in life. I'm still afraid of losing my friends as well since I only met them cause of this gaming community and once the game dies i'll lose them for sure.
I don't know anymore, but I atleast feel much much better then I usually do.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Idk.
I just feel like total crap

"Why didnt you tell us? You should have just told us."

Well, we've warned you
And to think all the random room checks wouldn't scare them.

I just feel terrible.
I didnt break any rules, and I was saving our ***** since we'd get in trouble if we didn't tell the RAs. I dont want to get mixed up in that stuff....but I still feel bad....
Ugh...

And I have an 8am and I'm giving blood tomorrow. **** my life.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm ALMOST caught up completely with my school work, but I'm not quite there yet, so that is stressing me out. And then the boytoy has been UBER SICK since last Friday I would say? Which means his usual coninous texts are simply not coming at all. I'm lucky if I get two a day right now :l

Other than that, I'm pretty dandy. Do wish he would get his **** together so we can hangout though, from the sound of it, I'm thinking he'll be OVER IT by next week. Which is ****ing far away >:

It's okay Jasou, I'll be fine soon. I'm not gonna worry too much about it... I'll miss him, but if he wants to talk to me then I'll be waiting on him to start the conversation, because I don't want to put myself out there again to get hurt. He's a nice guy, and I hope he finds himself a nice man soon enough, he deserves it
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. For me, I've basically been dating the past month and a half, and I met one guy in particular who I was dating for a time, and we got going pretty fast. Long story short, we dove in too quickly, and got really into eachother even though he had to move. Broke up, got sad, met another guy, who I'm currently seeing, and it's going great. BUT, if it doesn't work out with him, I'm freaking done for a while.

But I'm 85% sure it will work between us, so :3 yaaaay~ *crosses fingers*

Oh, and what KIND of drugs was it? Like, the grassy kind, or the party kind, or something more HARDCORE THAN THAT. I wouldn't tell on the first two, unless they had like A LOT OF IT, or were like, going to get me in trouble. But if anyone I knew was doing like, a ****ton of meth in my dorm I wouldn't be too happy lol. Sorry you had to tell though, thats never fun >:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Its the grassy kind...but we have to tell or we have a chance of academic probation or getting kicked from the dorms. We've told them to stop, and they didnt.

And now theyre drunk and i dont want to leave my room.

Ughhhh. Why cant they just move out like they said they were going to?! Theyre royal pains, and its been a pretty bleh quarter with them living here >:c

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So true
I don't give a **** about it anymore. Only thing in worried about is drama, since they seem like the drama-y type. I dealt with drama through four stupid years of hs
I don't want that caliber of drama here

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Maan that sucks. You did the right thing though, don't get yourself mixed in other people's beeswax.
Unless it's beeswax infused lipbalm, but even then don't. There is a lot of bugs going around lately, and you shouldn't be using other people's lipbalms right now.

Go buy your own. That's the lesson of the day!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's true. Cold sores are no fun! Best to avoid em all together. Remember kids, only you can prevent the spread of bodily based diseases
And medicine
And everything else

i disproved my point.

BSP

Smash Legend
Idk.
I just feel like total crap

"Why didnt you tell us? You should have just told us."

Well, we've warned you
And to think all the random room checks wouldn't scare them.

I just feel terrible.
I didnt break any rules, and I was saving our ***** since we'd get in trouble if we didn't tell the RAs. I dont want to get mixed up in that stuff....but I still feel bad....
Ugh...

And I have an 8am and I'm giving blood tomorrow. **** my life.
If it helps, I think you did the right thing, and did them a favor if anything. Drugs are not the way to go.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Neighbours.

Building work.

>:/
I have this big crane thing outside my apartment making the loudest noises in the history of noise loudness, and it's going to behere till August.

I think I've gotten everyone I care for sick! Boytoy passed his sickness to me, and I passed it to my best friend via sharing drinks and whatnot. Luckily, I only got mildly sick, while they are both dying. Well, this sucks :l No fun for Shorts this weekend.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's because you're a sick queer spreading the AIDS

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm happy cause there's a lot of girls in my life right now, am sad cause they ain't sticking around... :c

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
OPT's tomorrow/saturday, if I don't pass the 5 practice stuph I won't be able to take my GED for another month when i'm allowed to take the OPT's again.
I don't feel confident in myself cause, while I can do the work just fine when going to the classes, the 6 hours of stuff online I have to do at home I barely do (3-5 hours max) cause... I dunno. I can't find myself being able to focus on something that involves being on the internet.
I guess the only thing I can do is hope I do good enough to pass at the very least 3 or 4 and get confirmation Monday for when I can take the GED for whatever I pass.
I'm happy cause there's a lot of girls in my life right now, am sad cause they ain't sticking around... :c
Time is a cruel thing... It's how I feel about all my friends.

My best friend drifted away once he moved to away, the few friends I was told to make by my counselor, eventually turned on me and used me as a punching bag. Then the typical girls in highschool acting like they care about you and such wasn't help either.

For this community... even today i'm afraid of losing them, even if I know they'll drift away like everyone does in life.

Top Bottom