• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Since 2012, DUI laws are alot more strict now as well (in my state at least). It's, at minimum, a 1,000 dollar fine and 24 hours in jail for the first offense. That's not counting any court costs, probation/community service hours, or more jail time. Ouch.
Good.

anyways, I'm sad because my mom is in her last years and it really sucks to just see her disintegrate week after week just knowing it's coming

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So sorry for you man... :( Lots of strenght to you and your family.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Good.

anyways, I'm sad because my mom is in her last years and it really sucks to just see her disintegrate week after week just knowing it's coming
And the constant expectation makes it even worse. An uncle's not quite like one's mother but amplifying the ****tyness of my past experiences gives me a rough idea and I know how much it must suck.

Sadly most of us have to face said moments at some point, unless we're lucky enough to croak before everyone we care about. :x

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
And the constant expectation makes it even worse. An uncle's not quite like one's mother but amplifying the ****tyness of my past experiences gives me a rough idea and I know how much it must suck.

Sadly most of us have to face said moments at some point, unless we're lucky enough to croak before everyone we care about. :x
Yeah, it's the waiting that is the worst. It's emphysema, so there's really no telling just how long she will last. It's just gotten a lot worse in this last year. It's heartbreaking to see her completely winded and struggling to breathe from walking 15 yards. I live literally a few houses away from her so it's hard to get away from.

that sounds awful to say, but even she says that she should get away from me because she doesn't want to be this constant burden and depressant to her children. I love her more than anything but this whole thing is making my own life such a waste. I have to start living for myself and really following my dreams, but it's hard to move on without feeling like I'm deserting her. just a tough situation all around.

I gotta say, I hope the next third/half of my life is happier because this first 20 some years has been more or less a total bummer.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm sorry to hear that LT.

Speaking of my much lesser problem, I'm a bit miffed because when I get paid next Tuesday, £336 is going on bills and various things I owe or pre-ordered a while ago.

Hell atleast I get something out of it, but still £336 instantly.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I totalled my car on Friday night.

No one was hurt, except my pocket. :(

Made me think about a whole lot of things though.

I feel kinda different since it happened.

I'll post a pic of the wreck in the car thread and las pictoras if anyone is interested.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Follow your heart in this LT, sorry to hear this all... But advice to me, please be strong for her. No doubt she is emotionally suffering as well, and if you could just comfort her in that no doubt she would be grateful to you forever. I can't say I know anything about your situation, but please no mather what her physical condition is, be there for her.

Sorry to type this over the internet like this, but **** it, I wanted to say this anyway...

Now I don't wanna post in this thread no more

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Follow your heart in this LT, sorry to hear this all... But advice to me, please be strong for her. No doubt she is emotionally suffering as well, and if you could just comfort her in that no doubt she would be grateful to you forever. I can't say I know anything about your situation, but please no mather what her physical condition is, be there for her.

Sorry to type this over the internet like this, but **** it, I wanted to say this anyway...

Now I don't wanna post in this thread no more
Yeah, I decided on that. I (hopefully) have decades of my own life to live, but I only have so much time left to spend with her. I would hate myself if I up and left.

Pikaville

I think most people would hate themselves too man.

I mean our parents essentially gave up 18 years of their life for us.

Gotta help them when they really need it.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Sounds like a bad situation luigitoilet but I guess life sucks sometimes. It's different for everybody, but I'd always choose family first. My mum had cancer 5 years ago and it was a really difficult year. I have no regrets about postponing my own goals in life during that period. I know it's different looking after somebody with a chronic disease like COPD but you'd never feel right choosing any other action that what you're doing now.

------

Talking about sex makes me super uncomfortable. Gonna have to get over it, but it always has.

Had to clerk a patient today, newly diagnosed with HIV and gay. Talked about his previous partners, nature of the relationships, types of intercourse, using protection, split condoms and ohgoditneverended. On the bright side, I made it through to the end. we formed a good doc-patient relationship and he liked me.

Maybe the next time I do it, I won't cringe so much inside.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cell has the ability to self-destruct.

When he self-destructs, he's programmed so 1 cell is always spared.

Cell can regenerate his entire body as long as he has 1 cell

When he recovers from severe damage, he gains strength

So...why doesn't he just sit there and repeatedly blow up over and over again until he is the strongest being in the universe?

Pikaville

Good question, maybe it's because he would leave himself too vulnerable when he is reduced to 1 cell and someone could kamehameha the area to finish him off?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He could have done it alone in private, away from all the saiyans and etc.

In hell, even

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been feeling like life is less and less real lately.

At first, I figured it was just my increasingly nihilistic personality...

But NOW I think it's my health. I've also had horrible coughs on and off for the last 2 years, for one. And recently my back and neck have started hurting

Jasou

Smash Ace
My grades are a mess right now. I need to reorganize my priorities and step it up in school. I got my best grades for me last semester but at the rate i'm going this semester I won't be close. Just need to work hard.

Raccoon_Mario22

Smash Cadet
I feel like crap, as if I had no future for myself. Oh well, we'll see about that.
I know that feel too well.... I am also carrying the burden of the knowledge of a friend confiding in me about her extremely troubled childhood... It was so bad that she has to see a therapist about it and she had a history of cutting herself because of it. I feel really concerned for her as she just broke up with her boyfriend again for like the 5th time and her emotional state had me sick with worry about her. I also felt bad when I left the Teamspeak server when I couldn't hear her and said nevermind and bye. I felt like an ******* and had nightmares about her appearing before me with a thousand cuts on her arms and legs and collapsing from blood loss and dying before my eyes. I think I may actually love her but I she lives in Belgium so it wouldn't work out.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I'm glad my problems so far have been my own problems. My life can be an emotional rollercoaster, I can in a blink of an eye get mad and the next moment I'm laughing. Must have something to do with stress.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm out of milk. And I want to make pudding.

Ending life tonight.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Whatever happened to the forum awards?

I am unhappy until I find out the answer.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't know but even if they come along slowly I'm sure they'll get done eventually.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The reason I ask is because it said the winners would be announced mid January.

I really only want to know who won the master debater award. If it's not who I think it is then I'll know there was a big influence from outside of the DH.

And no I don't think it was me.

Top Bottom