• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ignore *******s.

Long distance dating is do able, in my last year (hopefully) of doing it! 4 years blah

Hi unhappy thread.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
Jasou, learn to get past it. High school is rough for pretty much everybody, but what is hilarious, is that you'll learn alot (not necessarily school subjects, but also about how people operate).

High school is such a diverse psychological atmosphere. But, it's also the hardest part of your life in my opinion. Very impressionable, eager to fit in, etc.

When you're out of high school though, I have a feeling you'll look back and be like "Why did I get so upset over dumb ****." I do all the time haha. I was a "brain" in high school--always did my homework, did good on tests and report cards, etc. Can't say I regret that either. It's better to be informed than to be ignorant. Don't let pricks mess up your education.

Don't know where that ramble came from, but I know how you feel. I think everyone feels that way at some point or the other. But, it gets better--trust. :)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's kind of odd--I always knew there was an attraction there, but I never really wanted it to be acted on. I enjoy his company, he enjoys mine, and we just always have a fun time together just chillin and hanging out when we get to.
Why is THIS in the unhappy thread? My dream. Coming from a bi kid. It sucks because my cousin, he's majorly "femme" in terms of looks, always gets the "straight" guys while I get stuck with all the femmeboys. They don't understand, I like my men manly. >:

I don't think the boy was confused if he hit on you. That's a pretty clear move. Unless it was... on.... accident?... but then Im sure he would have explained.

Other than the fact that a boy of interest stopped texting me and I won't see a girl of interest for another three months, I don't have too much to post here. I guess, it sucks I have to buy books tomorrow?

As for long distance, it works, if the relationship us ABLE to have a "happy ending" where you will EVENTUALLY be together. Just be realistic I guess.

RATED

Smash Lord
I am sad that my parents are forcing me to wear a jacket next week. I don't like dressing warm in winter unless it was snowing ofc. I'm such a hipster, I'd like to stick with my normal wear.
We can switch places then. I live on Puerto Rico and I love wearing a jacket. I mean I am wearing one right now, I do go to college with jacket and to most places.

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
Yeah, highschool is an interesting point of life. For some it is the best 4 years of thier life. For others, not so much but you have your whole life ahead of you. ;)

:phone:

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
*off topic* ok so i was wondering, is this forum theme just nintendo? And my reason for posting is a huge annoying headache!!! It's like pounding like craZy! Thump...thump...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So...I have to catch a bus at 7 am (hour and a half from now)
I tried sleeping at 11
Kept waking up through the night
FINALLY got to sleep around 2.
Woke up at 5 to the sound of knocking at my bedroom door. It's one of the RAs bearing the wonderful news that our dorm was flooding and they're evacuating a bunch of rooms
Now, 3 of my other roommates are awake as well, and we are pissed. Waters off, so bathrooms aren't usable (so salty ; - ; ), kitchen and living room have puddles, and now we have to go through all of our shiz to make sure it's okay
I'm tired and in my pajamas and i just wanna not look like a hobo before I catch my bus ; - ;
And it's snowy. So snowy walk to my bus.

TABLEFLIP

Edit: missed the bus
Got really really cold
Cried a bit (that's how I react when im stressed ; x ; )
Now Im gonna nap and wait for my dad to come get me
That'll cheer me up

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm upset that my parents made me go to a high school in Manhattan that i didn't want to go to instead of the high schools in Brooklyn nearby. The school I go to now is far superior to the ones nearby but all my friends are in the schools in brooklyn and the school I go to gives so much ****ing work. little sleep and waking up at 5 30am to have a 90 minute commute to school. I really wish I deliberately got some questions wrong on the entrance exam just so i couldn't get in.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Going to a better school is good for you in the long run because colleges won't scoff at you when you apply.

Elitism basically runs education and career prospects, so your parents are only trying to invest in your future.

All my friends went to local secondary schools and I had to go to a private school in central London at age 11, wake up early every morning and take London Underground, and go to a place where I had to start anew with people from all different ends of London thanks to the school's central location.

It sucked at first but now I feel they were some of the best years of my life, try to make the best of your new environment and don't try to cling to hard to the past. You can keep old friends and make new ones.

As for work, that's the method of top schools, you just have to deal with it I guess. xD

I dealt with it by picking and choosing what I did, but we don't have GPA so I never really paid for it.

Grandeza

Smash Master
The only part that really gets me is the commute. Taking the NYC subway system every day for long periods of time gets quite annoying.

And as per the college part, I mean I understand my parents are looking out for me. But the thing is, if I went to a school nearby instead of the one I go to, I could have gone from a 91 average to a 96 average with little effort. And the end result is the same anyways. I have decent grades and go to a good school, but I don't have the grades for Harvard or any Ivy leagues. I'm still going to end up in a state college and that's fine with me. It just annoys me more when my parents tell me they wish they let me go to a nearby high school.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Commute long enough and the crash and clang of the train will start to sound like music.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well it's been 3 years since I started so I dont think that'll ever happen. Gives me sleeping time and time to listen to music so i guess it's not all bad.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Shortiecanbrawl confirmed for uber cute tier.

Anyways I'm happy that work today is going extremely quickly.

I'm also happy that I managed to make my touch of death combo in Marvel do even more damage.

Now every character from 1 million health downwards can be killed from the 1st hit of the match!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If I wanted that myself I'd have just asked it's not like I'm known for subtlety in those situations.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
The president of my school's competitive gamers club is sending me weird vibes/texts. I told him I'm not interested and I will emphasize the fact I have a boyfriend.....but im really worried about my club now
I'm running a super smash bros club to actually organize shiz at school....and we are working with competitive gamers club
Blah. Just blah.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're a girl that plays games and he is a nerd.

What do you expect? xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lool
That's why I'm a champ at friendzoning people (as bad as that sounds)....I don't like BS

I'm mostly worried about my club :c working so hard to make this successful

Top Bottom