• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I like girls like that, they're fun. I would be friends with her.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The president of my school's competitive gamers club is sending me weird vibes/texts. I told him I'm not interested and I will emphasize the fact I have a boyfriend.....but im really worried about my club now
I'm running a super smash bros club to actually organize shiz at school....and we are working with competitive gamers club
Blah. Just blah.

:phone:
Word from the wise: be as direct with men as you can.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Word from the wise: be as direct with men as you can.

Man you'd think this would be true, but when a guy likes a girl and the girl says "I don't like you" it's just like

"oh yeah she's playing hard to get she totally wants my d LOLOLOLOL"

An infatuated guy is like a weed, you can keep hacking away but eventually he will creep back up.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Man you'd think this would be true, but when a guy likes a girl and the girl says "I don't like you" it's just like

"oh yeah she's playing hard to get she totally wants my d LOLOLOLOL"

An infatuated guy is like a weed, you can keep hacking away but eventually he will creep back up.
I think a 'I don't like you, and I doubt I ever will, I feel no attraction to you mentally, physically and emotionally and above that I'm TAKEN' should most likely be enough in her situation.

But I agree anyhow. We guys can be creepers, but girls nowadays really know how to tease us :/ Or at least, send of the wrong signs.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
By sending the wrong signs you mean acknowledging ones presence and actually being nice to us.

I know, such whorish teases. >:/

(Some girls obv can be legit teases but the majority really are trapped if they're so much as cordial with a guy that likes them).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I did not say that dear sir... Guys are / can be creepers I even said. We're both at a fault. No need to bring up the beaches and shores argument on me.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm just using this as an excuse to make fun of desperate guys don't take it as an attack.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There is a in between stage before that happens which is usually comfortable

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Loool
Teran, I agree with all you have said.

From competitive gaming and from being in Game Design, it's hard to be myself since I want to be nice to everyone forever. In a few instances, being nice has landed me in uncomfortable situations.

I don't like that the fact I'm a girl has to affect my career choice and my hobbies. I like what I like. I don't want to be bothered with BS

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The best thing to do in the workplace is to just wear a bald cap and pretend you're a lesbian.

Edit: Scratch that, they'd probably have fantasies about Jack from ME2.

Damn video games!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bahahaha
I gotta think of horrible stuff to say/do to freak people out. I know I can do that, because being weird is easy.

Oh, another thing that has made me unhappy....just lost a rap battle to our dorm neighbors :c Now my friends and I have to come up with a really awesome rap.
At least they gave us banana bread.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Chrono what School do you go to?

I am unhappy because I decided to drink a reallllllllyyyy sketch alcohol and I've been feeling like utter **** since. Weak, throwing up, dizzy. I'm a lot better now though, but I learned my lesson. Such a regret. SUCH A REGRET.

On the bright side, before things got black outy, and pukey, it was really fun, and I found out my best friend is A LOT more bisexual than she usually admits... phew.

BLEGH I FEEL TERRIBLE :I

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I love everyone always drinks themselves into oblivion, I mean I'd imagine people would grasp some semblance of their limit. :x

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I used to be a lover of drinks, now I'm a herbsman ^^ strictly, nothing else in my system.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There is the 'eww factor' to be considered though. Generally from my experiences, girls will have to like you first.

There are exceptions though.
And I love those exceptions <3 Big shout out to all exceptions out there!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Really? If you're in a club and someone starts talking to you that you don't fancy all I see is "FREE DRINKS".

Girls can't be that much different. They actively seek this I think.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
^ Don't be "eww" in the first place and that won't be a problem.
I mean, some girls don't like it when you like her, and she doesn't like you. Or, you moving too fast.

And yes, free drinks. Works both ways, but ey, its free drinks.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I've noticed, at least when guys buy me drinks, they seem to expect a bit "more" than I would like to offer lol. Free drinks are nice, but I'll rarely accept one unless I hold an interest. That, and I actually caught a guy trying to drug my drink once. Ever since then, I'm a bit skeptical.

But Pluvia is correct--alot of girls (and ladyboys follow this pattern as well) just like the attention. Not in an "attention wh0re" way most of the time. They just want to know that you notice them.

@Sentinel: Yes it would be fun!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I like girls like that, but only when I'm not head over heels for them. Being "friends" with this girl is out of the question, lol.
lol that's true, and I think it's pretty clear you and I probably see girls like this in different light.

Shorty what did you drink that made you sick?
BLEGH devil juice that goes by the name of "Four Loko". It's uber cheap, and will get you wassstteeeed, but is NOT worth the utter chaos that may ensue if you think "I could drink another one!"

Ugh, my poor tummy. >:

Man I love everyone always drinks themselves into oblivion, I mean I'd imagine people would grasp some semblance of their limit. :x
Thing is, I don't do ANYTHING much, so on the rare occasions I DO, I REALLY WANNA FEEL THE INSANITY. It's usually fine when I do it with the right people, but my friend basically never said "You shouldn't drink anymore" which meant I was drinking more.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Girls love to feel wanted and special, the guy just has to know how to do that without coming off as needy/clingy etc.

Girls don't have to "like you first", but their first few impressions of you they normally are able to put you into a zone of "would ****," "def wouldn't ****," or most rarely "not sure." So just come off as ****able and not a pushover or a weirdo etc and you should be good!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
My charm comes from my intensity, if I can't express that, I'm bored. Less interested in this, would ****, wouldn't **** stuff, unless I'm flowing easily and catch a vibe with a girl. Then, the fun starts ^^

Made enough mistakes to learn from that. But am still easily bored however lol. So girls, yeah, your mind actually is sexy to

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
^Same.

We should do a cocktail night together Teran. :p
Sure I'm down if you like kamikazes.

@Shortie: You can reach the level of insanely drunk without blacking out and puking everywhere, the thing is, you just have to take a short time between each drink to let the effects hit you.

If you don't follow the effects of the booze, all that will happen is you will suddenly get hit by a mule's kick of inebriation and that's when things go awry.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

@Shortie: You can reach the level of insanely drunk without blacking out and puking everywhere, the thing is, you just have to take a short time between each drink to let the effects hit you.

If you don't follow the effects of the booze, all that will happen is you will suddenly get hit by a mule's kick of inebriation and that's when things go awry.

Well who I was with my first time definitely knew what to do, which is why everything went fine. This time I was basically on my own, which is never good.

Speaking of being on my own. Done with it. >:l

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
Indeed--I get sketch when I drink alone for some reason, unless I'm just at the house chillin or something.

I know whenever we go to the bar/club, we always have a cut off time at 1 AM (which I enforce haha).

Clubs don't close until 3, but we usually leave around 2:30ish or so. Gives us enough time to sober up and dance or whatever. Never had any issues with this plan. I've seen some people stumble out of the club at like 2:45 absolutely wasted (not even being able to find their car for like 10 minutes even). Then they drive off and I'm like lawdddd, somebody's getting slapped with a DUI tonight.

Since 2012, DUI laws are alot more strict now as well (in my state at least). It's, at minimum, a 1,000 dollar fine and 24 hours in jail for the first offense. That's not counting any court costs, probation/community service hours, or more jail time. Ouch.

Top Bottom