• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Supermodel From Paris said:
Good matches. The Pit and Samus players are obviously very good as well despite not winning.
Would be kind of pointless if they were bad, haha. Xyro placed 13th that tournament out of 73 or something, and Esca usually places very high, and was doing really well against me until he got demoralized.

Framerate said:
Phantom X, you may be my new favorite person ever. Those videos were kind of extremely awesome.
It's PhantomX, no spaces. Pick up Wario and don't camp with him and we can be friends ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Or you can play gay and camp with him and be MY friend.

Rumor has it I pack nice lunches.

Framerate

Smash Lord
It's PhantomX, no spaces. Pick up Wario and don't camp with him and we can be friends ;)
I was gonna edit my post but I thought "He's not gonna mind, it's just a space. I'll get it right next time." But no. You had to be a jerk. You my friend just lost a fan :p

Personally I dig more aggressive play styles. I think camping is lame and only lame players who are lame use it.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I didn't use to mind but it's becoming more prevalent, and it bothers me, lol
I know what you mean. Personally, the issue is that many people camp 'just because.' It's not like you can't be aggressive in Brawl, but you do have to make sure you keep yourself in a good position and don't do anything stupid (i.e. needlessly risky). Everyone seems to translate this into camping. It's probably because being aggressive is more difficult, so people fail, and instead of learning the proper way to approach, they just don't try it at all.

boss8

Smash Hero
being aggressive isnt to risky....alot of people are just....dumb....lol

playing safe or running away for more then 4mins is pretty campy....

thats why i love beating campers.....cause they need to see what....non campers can really do...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Zeton - Fox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmdm2nFnM8

He doesn't have many videos up, and this is the only recent one I could find.

There will be vids up of him uploaded after this weekend playing against Anther's Pikachu in tournament. He did very well; Anther said he was the best Fox he's ever played.
Wait for a better video. I can tell the fox was good but that wasn't one of fino's best. Especially considering Olimar ***** Fox and fino just isn't doing any of the right things.
Just because this video wasn't one of Fino's absolute best doesn't mean it shouldn't be put up.

Zeton's the one I'm nominating here.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Actually I believe for a video to be accepted the opponent should be playing the match at least relatively well and Fino was not playing well at all in that video. Olimar trashes Fox and Fino wasn't utilizing any of the techniques which make that true.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
olimar doesnt thrash fox......

its basically skill in depth....

matchups dont mean jack....
I see your point but still Fino was not doing any of the things he should have been doing. Therefore the match is not a representation of fox at the highest skill level because the things he was doing would get punished by better players. Thats just my opinion.

Also boss, are you going to chu's on the 16th? I need a doubles partner. Olimar and Luigi, you know you wanna do it.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I agree with MMM, those were some very impressive matches, and it is prefered, but not an absolute requirement. I have seen character board specific best of vids of good players loosing, but the vid still showcased that they desearve the title of "best".

sasook

Smash Champion
With all due respect, there are 4 Link titans that exist - 3 of them are listed. I believe the 4th is also due for credit (ArkiveZero).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO1vU6NooSM&feature=related

He may have lost, but I thought we were allowed to post videos of them losing as long as they show advanced metagames and both opponents knowing the matchup well?

On a side note.....

Here's a vid of Snakeee (ZSS):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSVZXFOPDc

A better vid of Claw (ZSS) IMO, since I dunno who Tanj is, but everyone knows who DSF is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWKygoyhLwc

And Legan (Link) put up very recent new vids, if you'd like to update it (your choice):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFiZM2i-dbs

Top Bottom