• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Throwback

Smash Lord
I would say because the vid isn't that great & a losing match doesn't really belong in the 'best vids' section. (yes I read your argument to the contrary).

If he's that great there should be a vid of him beating someone and showing his skill.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Who is this mysterious "SK29" character for the Falco video? Last I heard, he still went by SK92.

=P

RP`

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean any disrespect towards Ankoku, but why is that video up there of him owning the snot out of a Fox? Shiek knocks the piss out of him with her FTilt. In my opinion you should put up vids where the matchup isn't already leaning tilted toward a certain character in a specific matchup in that aspect (1 move that decimates). It is in the same ballpark of putting up a vid of a D3 infiniting a DK.

sasook

Smash Champion
I would say because the vid isn't that great & a losing match doesn't really belong in the 'best vids' section. (yes I read your argument to the contrary).

If he's that great there should be a vid of him beating someone and showing his skill.
Ah alright then. I suppose that makes sense.

Vid not that great? Hmm, I thought it was. Oh well.

How about this one then?

EDIT: Never mind, it wasn't really recent (November).

Am I allowed to post a ditto? He has an amazing ditto with Legan.

goodkid

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2vAa0cegE&feature=related
Zeton(Fox) vs Zash(Sheik)
^^^^-good control, combos, just a great fox overall!!!

Edit: Anther(Pikachu) vs Jlo(Peach)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_21rZzSf3U&feature=related

Anther(Pikachu) vs Chu-Dat(Kirby)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrlf19zx2o&feature=related

Anther(PIkachu) vs Razor(Snake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2IWQnSA1c

Lain(IC) vs M2K(MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQiMYGWhdVM
^^^quality is not great vs Chu. I don't think these vids are good enough, but they are still pretty fun to watch. Just put up the Razor vid since Snake is a popular char & there both well known players. We need better vids overall, some like the Falco/Zelda vids are lacking and not that good, I'll find some. Zeton's Fox needs to go up though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I don't mean any disrespect towards Ankoku, but why is that video up there of him owning the snot out of a Fox? Shiek knocks the piss out of him with her FTilt. In my opinion you should put up vids where the matchup isn't already leaning tilted toward a certain character in a specific matchup in that aspect (1 move that decimates). It is in the same ballpark of putting up a vid of a D3 infiniting a DK.
i noticed this two days ago hoped somebody else would bring it up so i could cosign to the statement.

love ankoku but that match was lame

EDIT
zeton match was sick

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i noticed this two days ago hoped somebody else would bring it up so i could cosign to the statement.

love ankoku but that match was lame

EDIT
zeton match was sick
Wait, why the hell is that vid up? I posted those links just as examples of me still actually playing the game, lol.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
LOOOL

My bad. Any video posted in this thread is fair game to go on the OP. I don't know Sheiks matchups at all either so i just saw a video of you ****** and thought it would be worthy. I had no idea Sheik ***** Fox that hard.

*Goes into training mode with Sheik*

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
****, ****, ****, why is there no G&W videos?!? he's a great character, and he ***** often so how come no one has footage of him committing what was legal in the 50's?!?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I showed my n00b friend at school the ally vid, and he says he can beat him... he doesn't even no what spACING is.... it was the most pathetic thing i've ever herd...

skabs

Smash Rookie
Wow this is a great thread. Anyway, on to the nomination...

I gotta say, I was surprised to see that Alphazealot didn't have any videos under the Diddy Kong section. He has to be one of the top Diddy players out there. Really, any of his vids are amazing, but this has got to be my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csl5Jm5I89k&feature=related

At one point, the Marth he is facing gets so locked down, that the only thing he can do is Dolphin Slash and hope for the best, lol. A great match, definitely deserves to be under the Diddy section.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman

Flayl

Smash Hero
This Lezard_shi fellow sounds like an amazing guy I wonder what name he goes by on SmashBoards.

edit: oh man I'm having fun counting how many times you're getting punished for wingdashing for no reason. BRB with count for first stock.

7, could have been punished a bit more often. Still a useless tech that you are using way too often.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Wingdashing is nothing if you haven't become adept in the basics. You're using it mainly to attempt at being flashy, that's not the point of an AT. The point, is to put yourself at an advantageous position, or to punish your opponent. You're just spamming it and not even thinking. AKA autopilot (one of the worst things a smasher can succumb to).

Stop and think about when's an optimal time to use your beloved Wingdashing, I guarantee it'll improve your game.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
This Lezard_shi fellow sounds like an amazing guy I wonder what name he goes by on SmashBoards.

edit: oh man I'm having fun counting how many times you're getting punished for wingdashing for no reason. BRB with count for first stock.

7, could have been punished a bit more often. Still a useless tech that you are using way too often.
You finish yet?

Wingdashing is nothing if you haven't become adept in the basics. You're using it mainly to attempt at being flashy, that's not the point of an AT. The point, is to put yourself at an advantageous position, or to punish your opponent. You're just spamming it and not even thinking. AKA autopilot (one of the worst things a smasher can succumb to).

Stop and think about when's an optimal time to use your beloved Wingdashing, I guarantee it'll improve your game.
You realized i win most of my matches and for the record i dont care about Flashyness i play to win. I dont know why i even bother i play almost every fighting game you could think and i play them on a Professonal level

Dekar173

Justice Man
You finish yet?

You realized i win most of my matches and for the record i dont care about Flashyness i play to win. I dont know why i even bother i play almost every fighting game you could think and i play them on a Professonal level
I just realized your location says Jamaica. I'm sorry to say this, but playing something professionally in Jamaica isn't necessarily "top level" across the globe.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I just realized your location says Jamaica. I'm sorry to say this, but playing something professionally in Jamaica isn't necessarily "top level" across the globe.
Thats not true, you dont know most of our gamer who left here is still some of the best in the US. I can tell you that becasue i know it to be a fact even in street fight 4
so you see your source of knowledge is taunted

Dekar173

Justice Man
Thats not true, you dont know most of our gamer who left here is still some of the best in the US
I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just giving a view of how things stand on the average. You, submitting a post about yourself, promoting yourself, comes off as EXTREMELY cocky/arrogant.

I watched them anyway, and decided to read the comments. Anything you said was offensive, or belittling. Being that way isn't going to get you a good reception, be it in this gaming community, or when you're out looking for a job. Have some more respect for others and they'll turn around and treat you with that same respect.

As for your playstyle, I gave you advice and you ignored it. If you want to be your very best, it's not in your best interest to ignore those who will shed advice on certain habits of yours that you wouldn't necessarily pick up on your own.

Top Bottom