• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It looked like it was on purpose, I just didnt think it was going to hit him too far away from the stage to recover at like 60% or whatever he was at...

Flayl

Smash Hero
I noticed he doesn't use inhale almost ever. Is this because he learned it's useless against you? I know inhale is dangerous to use recklessly, but never using it seems odd makes DDD more predictable.

Laem

Smash Champion
Pretty good d3 honestly. Why've I never heared of him :p

Mikeray reminds me of your average german snake xD

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Pretty good d3 honestly. Why've I never heared of him :p

Mikeray reminds me of your average german snake xD
To bad I'm like 20 times better than that.

or 20 times worse, I'm really not sure anymore :urg:

C.J.

Smash Master
Puma is Florida. He was inactive for awhile but recently moved to Tampa and is starting to play again.

4GOD is just really good. He's from GA iirc

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
aw gwarsh u guys are too kind

honestly tho, i owe that reaction time (to the fact that i teched allowing me to followup) completely to drinking multiple bottles of water all day and nothing else, and eating very minimally. also, i was playing friendlies at every possible opportunity that day, even if only one stocks worth.

Def. putting in mad time into practice lately

Laem

Smash Champion
Dudes, the sickest tech that ever lived was from 9B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWwDD-H46AY#t=1m
Lmao I remember that one from loong ago. Mad funny xD

aw gwarsh u guys are too kind

honestly tho, i owe that reaction time (to the fact that i teched allowing me to followup) completely to drinking multiple bottles of water all day and nothing else, and eating very minimally. also, i was playing friendlies at every possible opportunity that day, even if only one stocks worth.

Def. putting in mad time into practice lately
Hush. a dair punish? where was the reverse hitbox upb to send nick back offstage? :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it also helps when you read your opponent tendancies enough to know that hes going to, try and airdodge the up air, and reacting accordingly

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're ******** if you think it's impossible to adapt rather than falling for it 20 more times afterwards. If anything it's the Falco that doesn't understand if he still can't predict the same frame trap after the 5th time - let alone the amount of times he actually fell for it [which was surely more than 5 times].

If that's what you call a "top level player kind of thing" then I can't take that much ...

:059:

Top Bottom