• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
For now just saying equal, while Ryo did beat Nick in one tourney set, who beat San in 1 tourney set.. Ryo hasn't done the accomplishments that San has done (reaching top 12 in nationals) to claim the spot of best Ike just yet.

Apex is hype for so many reasons. San vs Ryo (not an actually match but result wise) is one of them.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
thats not true.

Metaknight and ice climbers can't bull**** themselves as much as they can bull**** other characters.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Everything bad about Ike just shows when Ike exposes himself so easily with:

Jab cancels, bthrow > dash attack, outranging aether, (aether) spiking, counter .___________.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
we should all pressure them into playing a title match :p
this.
Ike dittos are terrible

its just ******** the dumb stuff Ike can do to himself
lol this.
every ditto is terrible. everyone can do dumb stuff to themselves. it's a ditto. lol
thats not true.

Metaknight and ice climbers can't bull**** themselves as much as they can bull**** other characters.
also, sonic cant bs himself, its more bs about how he cant really do anything to himself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol sonic can't bs anybody
have you ever seen speed play?

all he ever did was run away from people. and a lot of his wins came from the simple fact that theres not a lot of characters that can catch him

theres some other matchup specific stuff that im personally working on too but thats the big one.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i been telling people for the longest, MK was really the only thing holding ike down to the level he was at before. tink and ike definitely gain more than any other character from the ban.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
i been telling people for the longest, MK was really the only thing holding ike down to the level he was at before. tink and ike definitely gain more than any other character from the ban.
I for one welcome our new A button overlords.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Possibly already nominated:

:peach: Yami vs Anoer

2011 Peach is crazy techy. That opening combo is so delicately executed.

Top Bottom