• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I really want to travel to Europe and play all the top smashers there after I explore landmarks and stuff. I'm jealous you get to play different countries Orion.
Yeah EU is awesome, I love living here. If you do end up ever visiting even outside of smash let me know, it's always fun to meet people and if you visit holland you're welcome here as long as it's not exam time for me.

I do really wish they had tournaments more often though lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Damn, Reaper has some top notch control over Peach's mobility. Nice vid.

And everyone shut up about this USA vs EU debate. We both have our differences, our strengths, and our weaknesses, but at the end of the day we've already been shown that their (arguably) overall best player was able to match and beat our (arguably) current best player next to M2K. The rest of their top player skill pool doesn't look too far off of that level of play either, the USA just has a deeper pool to choose from. Both places have players who are capable of making sick reads, camping hard, going major aggro (see: Leon or M2K), etc. Let's all just get along and wait until Apex 2012 so that we may get a better idea of where both places stand in comparison to each other. All of this bickering online isn't going to settle or prove anything.

SERIOUSLY. Stop.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You are behind the times my good friend. Yami has been my favorite to watch for a while now. ;P

I'll take that spot from him in your mind soon enough though, haha.

@ Thread- It is a known fact that technical Peaches and Marths make this game more fun to watch. Get on our level. <3

Chuee

Smash Hero
2 years ago I met a chinese D3 that did the dash cancel CG.
and Im not even joking either ._.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I travel to europe at least once a year. maybe next time I'm there I could enter a smash tournament

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seibrik, you're the worst <3

Also, wtf, I'm about to hop on my cyan swag right quick. Got that Smash Lab combo going on right here.

FFUUU NINJAed by KB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Y96cbKidY

This for Peach. Kami is on that Melee flow. Hella dope Peach. My new fave.
Yami has some impressive tricks. I was especially interested in how well he is able to re-catch his turnips and maneuver around his opponents without having to re-pull. The Falco was losing to a floated approach when he can just jab.. which sort of pissed me off, lol. Yami had some really good reads too, although the Falco wasn't making the best decisions while recovering :V

He plays with bursts... he won't hit his opponents for a while then just completely destroys them. They Falco matchup isn't as bad as I once thought - in my opinion it's like -1 and if we can pull off the uair string it's even. Sadly due to Yami's freepulling, he can't do it.

Cool stuff. Yami did a lot of things that I thought no other Peaches (besides myself) do frequently, particularly with fair and nair. The matchup was definitely played poorly though, at least besides game five where the Falco stepped it up. With some more practice, dairs, and aggression I'm pretty sure Yami will be able to beat that Falco next time.

Sorta surprised you think he's Europe's top player though, Peirce7d.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta

@ Thread- It is a known fact that technical Trelacarios, Larry Shugo Kasper trio, Peaches, Sonics and Marths make this game more fun to watch. Get on our level. <3
Espy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7n907FSV0

Myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBgsi2q4U48&feature=related vs Paper G&W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNz19kc9dGM&feature=channel_video_title Paper Gdubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUqEaH58cI vs Tyrant (MK)

X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKhbnY491Q

heck even Espy old school vids are mad fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnqatrnUu0 vs Mikehaze

Sonic 4 Prez

Flayl

Smash Hero
Sonic is fun to watch? That's news to me.

agreed about every other character/player though

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I really wish these tournaments weren't held in France so often. It isn't that I don't like France but travelling there from Portugal is really inconvenient and Paris is a really expensive city. Still, I'm going to do everything I can to get to BBI2.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I really wish these tournaments weren't held in France so often. It isn't that I don't like France but travelling there from Portugal is really inconvenient and Paris is a really expensive city. Still, I'm going to do everything I can to get to BBI2.
As of now there's three major european tournaments this summer:
- Ngames (Cuenca, Spain ; 6-9th of July) a multi game tournament featuring Melee and Brawl with a guaranteed 700€ payout for 1st place (Ally, Leon, Mr-R, Staco plan on attending that)
- Bushido Brawl Impact II (Paris, France ; 15-17th of July*) a big Brawl-only tournament
- WakuWaku Smash (Dijon, France ; 22-24th of July), another big Brawl-only tournament

I think Ally wants to attend all three of those but I might be wrong.

*unconfirmed date yet

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Oh and, on the Glutonny vs Leon video I saw a comment by JB aka dvcrecroom (big Melee uploader):

"i cannot take the massive amounts of awesome on this channel. first i'm blown away by the quality and effort of the intro in every video. then i see the game play and i profusely **** myself.

you sir [SmashTournoi] are the best channel in the smash community hands down. brawl, melee, it doesn't matter"

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yami has some impressive tricks. I was especially interested in how well he is able to re-catch his turnips and maneuver around his opponents without having to re-pull. The Falco was losing to a floated approach when he can just jab.. which sort of pissed me off, lol. Yami had some really good reads too, although the Falco wasn't making the best decisions while recovering :V

He plays with bursts... he won't hit his opponents for a while then just completely destroys them. They Falco matchup isn't as bad as I once thought - in my opinion it's like -1 and if we can pull off the uair string it's even. Sadly due to Yami's freepulling, he can't do it.

Cool stuff. Yami did a lot of things that I thought no other Peaches (besides myself) do frequently, particularly with fair and nair. The matchup was definitely played poorly though, at least besides game five where the Falco stepped it up. With some more practice, dairs, and aggression I'm pretty sure Yami will be able to beat that Falco next time.

Sorta surprised you think he's Europe's top player though, Peirce7d.
I still think the Falco MU is terrible. This video suggests that Yami is much better than Deimos, and yet still lost.

I never said he was Europe's top player. I said his style suggested that if I were to go there, he would be the player I was most afraid of.

Also, please, just Pierce. =)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this is coming from a melee player interested in brawl

has there really been any major europe vs usa standoff yet?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I still think the Falco MU is terrible. This video suggests that Yami is much better than Deimos, and yet still lost.

I never said he was Europe's top player. I said his style suggested that if I were to go there, he would be the player I was most afraid of.

Also, please, just Pierce. =)
He was not playing the matchup efficiently. Yami has a great Peach and I am fond of it in various fields, but there are a lot of flaws in some of his playstyle that you may not understand because:

1. You don't main Peach

and/or

2. You are impressed by his flashy playstyle.

Effectiveness > Flashiness

I'm more than sure you would do well against Yami because your playstyle is different when compared to Europe's.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I ilke when people is talking about deimos, Since 1-2 month ago I don't take seriously the amercains comments lol

Top Bottom