• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Firstly, friendlies definitely count if they seem legitimate (as long as it looks like both people aren't doing stupid things they normally wouldn't).

Secondly, that was definitely a solid match, but I know nothing about DK or Olimar. Boofy, why don't you think it should go up?

Neon!

Smash Lord
Is DK's entire metagame back air?
Against some characters, yes. I know the match didnt quite display each characters metagame but I thought it was worth a shot. Matchup is 60:40 olimar, dk has a really hard time getting inside his zone, but has plenty of gimping and juggling options.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good stuff from the ICs, ZSS can;t really do much in this MU can she. Lmao ending <3

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
That ZSS made a lot of errors. Why would you down-b onto the stage vs ICs? Bad side-b spacing, etc.

Still, most of kakera's videos are really fun to watch. Nice playstyle.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ZSS ***** ICs.
Kakera's just WAY better than that ZSS.

Ending made me sad, but I still laughed.
Yeah ZSS beats IC's pretty solidly.

The ZSS is pretty good, Kakera is just amazing though haha. His desynching is sick.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Darn if only the set between Y.b.M.'s ZSS vs Lain's ICs got recorded. Y.b.M. played the MU beautifully (3-0'd him too I believe).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Darn if only the set between Y.b.M.'s ZSS vs Lain's ICs got recorded. Y.b.M. played the MU beautifully (3-0'd him too I believe).
Silly lain :/. YBM's ZSS is good but I'm surprised he 3-0ed lain lol. I played him at the last SiiS and won 2-1. Does lain not know the ZSS/MK match-up? Or did he go all climbers? Or does YBM just **** now? lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I didn't watch the whole set so I don't know if Lain used MK at all. His matchup knowledge is spotty so I'm not sure if he knows it or not either, lol. Y.b.M. was playing spot on that day though. He beat Judge at the same event, all ZSS.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
for zss/lucario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5seDGukXw

:3

All 3 games are very fast paced and I think a good representation of high level play

trela is a beast at making comebacks (watch game 2)
Sexy upB -> bair

Wow 1st rounds ending was silly.

Is this the first time you guys have played against each other? Pretty nice overall

I love Trela's speed, he just makes this otherwise boring-ish character look fun, but plays really smart in approaching (although he definitely might want to stop ADing into dsmash) and reads.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I didn't watch the whole set so I don't know if Lain used MK at all. His matchup knowledge is spotty so I'm not sure if he knows it or not either, lol. Y.b.M. was playing spot on that day though. He beat Judge at the same event, all ZSS.
Which tournament was this?

And lol that Japanese ZS was turrible. Down b landing right next to them, dash attacking at percents that give you negative frame advantage...It shoulda been a 3 stock.

Definitely support Shlike's vids going up for ZSS though

Yikarur

Smash Master
look closely at the last tornado, he lost his jump in it without noticing and he was relying on it to recover and then the jump just wasn't there =/

shlike

Smash Ace
Sexy upB -> bair

Wow 1st rounds ending was silly.

Is this the first time you guys have played against each other? Pretty nice overall

I love Trela's speed, he just makes this otherwise boring-ish character look fun, but plays really smart in approaching (although he definitely might want to stop ADing into dsmash) and reads.
It's the first time we play in over a year lol

Top Bottom