• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Except...that Snake was bad. Maybe he's actually a good player, but he played so ridiculously passively. I feel like you're only agreeing because the guys name was Ramen.

Edit: really? Multiple people liked it? The Snake did NOTHING.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Except...that Snake was bad. Maybe he's actually a good player, but he played so ridiculously passively. I feel like you're only agreeing because the guys name was Ramen.

Lol @ calling HRnut a power ranked snake in FL bad.

Lol @ your reasoning for us agreeing GREAT LOGIC.

I agree with the video being put up or atleast the match that won him the tournament...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXGXgL4Qf0Q

Boofy!

Smash Champion

lol @ HRnut's snake being bad

damn ninja'd SOO HARD

that's what i get for not refreshing the page for a half hour

-RedX-

Smash Lord
lol @ people reading DTL's 1st sentence then blatantly ignoring the following sentence.
Buuuut, that Pit is a monster. I think the vid should go up.
Thank you Kasper.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie...I probably watch more brawl videos than any other player. I'm not proud of it, bit it's what I do.

I know who hrnut is and Ive seen amazing stuff from him. Regardless, he played terribly in that match. I see how people could defend it by how well the Pit played, but lets say that was the only vid you've seen from that Snake. He blatantly played poorly.

And great, angry internet nerds. Now he's going to come in here, defend himself, insult me and probably my region.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't think you're one to call anyone else an internet nerd if you're the one saying you watch more brawl videos than any other person...

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
I'm not gonna lie...I probably watch more brawl videos than any other player. I'm not proud of it, bit it's what I do.

I know who hrnut is and Ive seen amazing stuff from him. Regardless, he played terribly in that match. I see how people could defend it by how well the Pit played, but lets say that was the only vid you've seen from that Snake. He blatantly played poorly.

And great, angry internet nerds. Now he's going to come in here, defend himself, insult me and probably my region.
Red = I lol'd at it.

K maybe that match didn't fit your needs overlord. How about you look for one of the vids in grand finals set which is located somewhere here and see which match suits you more because all the matches were really good. We can also wait for another match of Masashi and then have everyone will join that bandwagon.

edit: Quivo with that nerd ninja comment.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pit and Falco usually make a lot of characters play more passively than usual. I'm not catching on to what your point is.

I personally think that he simply got outplayed in those matches. He's a great player, but it happens to everyone.

Underlined portion ninja'd by EmJayGee, nice lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Still, let's not discredit the excellent play by Prince Ramen. We can't expect a perfect job from any player every time.

Or, perhaps HRnut was being outplayed to such a degree in that match that it made it seem like he was playing bad. Just considering the possibilities.

I mean, M2K made Brood look bad in their first match too... lol

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Aight, I think we all agree that the Pit is at least really good. We should all look through the rest of the videos from his sets and if there are better ones, we should use them. If not, whatever, I'm stupid and the video is fine.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I watched both sets.

It was an amazing display of skill from both of them. I still STRONGLY feel that Hrnut played nowhere near as well as he did in every other match. He was never passive in the other ones. I think what happened is Ramen just got an early lead and Hrnut gave up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRy-bfQ8x8

I dunno. Ramen wins in this one for kind of a stupid reason, but the Snake played MUCH better this match and I believe so did the Pit.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So I watched both sets.

It was an amazing display of skill from both of them. I still STRONGLY feel that Hrnut played nowhere near as well as he did in every other match. He was never passive in the other ones. I think what happened is Ramen just got an early lead and Hrnut gave up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRy-bfQ8x8

I dunno. Ramen wins in this one for kind of a stupid reason, but the Snake played MUCH better this match and I believe so did the Pit.
If people want a pit video, I'll 2nd this one cause It was actually a match here.

Top Bottom