• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

TheGreatLamenter

Smash Rookie
Man, none of these fools could take my ick3. I love doing his sideB over and over into people's projectiles to decrease the distance between us and do his nair right as I fall off and make his already rectalurine recovery even moreso.

YOU WISH.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I always saw the vids in this thread as being really fun to watch, not about how a matchup should be played. And all the vids are pretty much from High/Top level players.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I've always felt that the main point of this thread is to show the best videos to learn from. I think for the most part watching the slower, American grand finals kind of matches helps the best, but I've learned a LOT from videos of Leon's Marth.

Pretty much, if people can legitimately get away with stuff that they see in videos where the opponents gets *****, it should go up, but if it's something that's not too hard to counter but the opponent wasn't, it shouldn't.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Might as well be highlighting the most impressive videos (for whatever reason). Its important for both players to be good even if they don't know the matchup as well as they could.

This thread used to be about the best display of the matchup , but I think you could just go to a character board if you want to see the most effective display of each matchup from both sides.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I think the point of this thread is just to be entertaining. I know that every character in Brawl can **** but i wanted to see it happen. Ganondorf and Jigglypuff are good example. We need more Falcon vids too.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I do miss this thread when it used to be about videos that help you learn the most about MUs/playstyle...

oh well, **** videos are good too.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Pretty much what Laem said. And just in case you don't know who I'm referring to, philny, it's nobody in particular.

Stop being little *****es and start giving critique. Waaahhh, they put a video up that was kinda flashy so these videos don't show matchups anymore. What??? If there is ANY video up that shows improper play of the matchup, to a practical extent, we should take it down. And no, somebody not knowing how to fight Yoshi doesn't warrant the match leaving. Buuuutttt...what you could do is nominate a match of Yoshi winning against an opponent that IS playing the MU better.

Oh my god you people.

Sharky

Smash Master
Pretty much what Laem said. And just in case you don't know who I'm referring to, philny, it's nobody in particular.

Stop being little *****es and start giving critique. Waaahhh, they put a video up that was kinda flashy so these videos don't show matchups anymore. What??? If there is ANY video up that shows improper play of the matchup, to a practical extent, we should take it down. And no, somebody not knowing how to fight Yoshi doesn't warrant the match leaving. Buuuutttt...what you could do is nominate a match of Yoshi winning against an opponent that IS playing the MU better.

Oh my god you people.
oh so now it's gotta be all about yoshi, I see how it is.

=P

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
that's like the closest thing Brawl has to SW's "Active Artwork" for Falco.

*not intending to make a Brawl v. Melee debate from this

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Those were friendlies. They don't "matter" to begin with. I think the video description explains it all and it's really fun to watch. Works for me.

:059:

Top Bottom