• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Coney

Smash Master
no nine moves in this game that are not infinites are guaranteed

hell ddd can only chaingrab like seven times MAX before he reaches the end of the stage

the idea that a move is hit so much it begins to refresh itself is MIND-BOGGLING

C.J.

Smash Master
What about Pika on Fox (not an infinite technically) or Bowser vs DDD across FD?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol wow people can't even sit back and enjoy a gimmicky vid without trying to take it seriously somehow. Sad stuff.

C.J.

Smash Master
Jump release? I was referring the the small-step CG on Bowser. Granted, I was really vague. Also, that may not be 9, idk

Browny

Smash Hater
Its funny coz Snake can do more damage than those bairs with 3 jab-cancel combos.

no nine moves in this game that are not infinites are guaranteed
IDK, Sonic has an interesting chain on ROB which is not infinite but can definitely hit more than 9 times (SDR-FSJ-weak nair-jab repeat) and that works from about 0-50.

Also Lucarios uthrow CG on fox is guaranteed for more than 9 throws AFAIK.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Tbh some people would know what I mean if I said Nike = Eazy#2

Most wouldn't.

's Good thing, next thing you know people start taking offense.

Hmmmmmm random hatred is random.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Why post that here?
I know it is not a perfect system, but it's a system that gets **** done none the less. Either way... I'm joining them.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why post that here?
I know it is not a perfect system, but it's a system that gets **** done none the less. Either way... I'm joining them.
Because it's a more important video.

And yeah, we get **** done, but did you watch the video? They were killing people they just assumed might be dangerous...while they were in no possible danger. This was unjustifiable.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
It's called douche bags with guns. The Government doesn't like to broadcast it but some American soldiers should be in jail.
The main problem is stressful environment + testosterone. They want to be able to go home so they get gun-ho.

Does not mean it is right. If I see any of this happen while I am over there I will either be arrested by the MP or I will stop it. I have always had a disregard for authority anyways. lol
Just don't get the idea that all of our military are a bunch of trigger happy idiots.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ55OIOedqw

mikey L is probably one of my favorite peach players. and imo one of the best going right now.

I dont think he shows up to too many tourneys tho, which may be why hes not too known

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ55OIOedqw

mikey L is probably one of my favorite peach players. and imo one of the best going right now.

I dont think he shows up to too many tourneys tho, which may be why hes not too known
I agree that Mikey L is prolly one of the best Peach players around right now. >.> He's fun to watch somewhat too, for a peach player that is. He should go to more tournys :glare:

Top Bottom