• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
masashi is like cheese and m2k put together.

everyone wants the underdog to win and nobody wants the dude who uses the stupidest lamest boringest tactics to win.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
People need to stop posting videos with that japanese ZSS in it, he is terrible, I'm not sure how beating a side-b spamming ZSS is an accomplishment anymore.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you guys realise he only updates once a month right?

I think he only looks at this thread like 3 times between the times that he updates it..

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm subscribed and read every post, thank you very much.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
People need to stop posting videos with that japanese ZSS in it, he is terrible, I'm not sure how beating a side-b spamming ZSS is an accomplishment anymore.
He is terrible? Because it looks to me as if though he is better than any american zss I've seen bar riddle. Really, if he trule was terrible he wouldn't be able to fight and beat people like Earth, don't be so narrowminded.

Edit: lol he got owned by earth, nm, he still is obviously not terrible though

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I thought that ZSS was really good.

Also NickRiddle hating on a ZSS for playing differently even though it works for him. IRONY.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yup, that's what I'm doing.
I'm not hating on the fact that neither of them threw a banana when their shield was hit, and that all they were doing was fishing for the lock.
Nope, it's because it's different.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Lol...it's not impossible to read every post and STILL only look at it 3 times between every update.

EDIT:

Has anybody else noticed that Samus practically NEVER dies as a star when killed at the top of the screen? I mean, her top-of-the-screen death has the same explosion effect as when characters die on the sides...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yup, that's what I'm doing.
I'm not hating on the fact that neither of them threw a banana when their shield was hit, and that all they were doing was fishing for the lock.
Nope, it's because it's different.
I'm not saying he played perfectly in that video, I'm saying he's a good player. Are you telling me you judged him based off that one video? And he wins the set...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yes, Lucas is like 80-20 with jiggs, Because every time she kills him, he kills her back. True story.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm not saying he played perfectly in that video, I'm saying he's a good player. Are you telling me you judged him based off that one video? And he wins the set...
No, I watched 7 videos on queensaki's YT channel, where they played exactly the same.
The person who won got more locks.
And nobody punished laggy **** on shield with a banana throw.
I guess I'm missing something about this amazing "skill" they had?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
It's a little beyond the side-b spam. The spacing of her ground moves and aerials was atrocious, and even the side-b spam was badly placed and timed, he just isn't a good ZSS.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i agree with the above :o

still l;et's be honest those locks we're pretty sick

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yes, Lucas is like 80-20 with jiggs, Because every time she kills him, he kills her back. True story.
How often does Jiggs get a rest KO in an actual match? Not enough to make it 80-20.

Pretty much the only thing it is useful for is in teams when there's a time that you really need to get back to life to help your partner.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well, you people know ZSS better than I do, but it's obvious he isn't a terrible ZSS. I'll believe you that he isn't amazing though.

And...Moozle...really?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
All I learned is that trapping Snake into free Tornados for 18ish % is ****

Tesh

Smash Hero
That didn't seem any more impressive than 09 M2K vs Ally matches.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Snake players really need to step their **** up. It's crap like this that makes people think that Snake is undeserving of anything close to Number 2.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
MVD is honestly of the higher level snakes going right now.

but what do you want him to do when hes in the air or offstage 80% of the match.

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Snake players really need to step their **** up. It's crap like this that makes people think that Snake is undeserving of anything close to Number 2.
How do you suggest he start dominating again? Honestly, it was more of Seibrik playing well than MVD not "stepping his **** up."

Snake gets picked apart on his recovery, it's true.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you suggest he start dominating again? Honestly, it was more of Seibrik playing well than MVD not "stepping his **** up."

No, it was more of a "MVD is playing a bad character".

Nestec

Smash Ace

I dunno, if you wanna just look at recovery, I honestly believe there were parts where he could have done at better job at saving himself. Why did it take him so long to use C4 recovery at 1:35-1:44? He waited until MK was right in his face to try to use it...

At 2:50, c'mon, he couldn't survive that?

3:08, ok i dunno what happened there...lol

Bottom line, I just feel that MVD, while definitely a good player, seemed to have a playstyle that most certainly did NOT help to soften Snake's weaknesses.

EDIT: Or it could just be that Seibrik/MK exceled at CAPITALIZING on those weaknesses. In which case, I'm wrong, there is no "stepping his game up."

Top Bottom