• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I - December 5th (POOLS POSTED!)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've run with the 25 edge grab limit at 3 tournaments (WaBIV w/ 24 people, EVO2k9 with 128 people, and SBIV with 40 people). Not once has the rule ever come into effect. You guys are over-estimating the chances of a match going to time limit + someone having over 25 edge grabs.

I've also run 3 tournaments (Wab 1-3) with the edge grab rule at 40-60, and it also was never in effect (nor was anyone remotely close to it ever being put into effect).

In the hundreds upon hundreds of matches I've seen I have not once seen a time where this rule would have gone into effect and the opponent was not planking (the only time where it would have gone into effect was Dojo vs DEHF, where Dojo had 39 edge grabs and the game timed out at Genesis...and caused a bunch of *****ing cause Dojo planked but the edge grab rule was set to 50 or 60...I advised 20-30 and that is why we went with 25 at EVO).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
(The way you worded that made it sound like this would happen regardless of the timer if they went over 25 edgegrabs. That being said, since this rule is always based on Time-outs, it seems fair to have assumed it to be the case here too. *shrugs*)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Or maybe people can quit johning about planking. How'd that go at SB4 anyway, Kel? That how you get first or something? :laugh:

What's with everyone and Pokemon all of a sudden?
Guy with pokémon as an avatar and character main in Brawl.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
•If time runs out the winner will be determined by the following
1. If one player has over 25 edge grabs (edge grabs are recorded automatically in post-game statistics) that player loses by DQ. If both players have more than 25 edge grabs then go to number 2.
2. If 1 has not occurred then the player with the highest stock wins. If stocks are tied then the player with the lowest percentage wins. If both stock and percent are tied then go to number 3.
3. Play a 1 stock overtime game that will be played on the same stage with the same characters with a 2 minute time limit. 10 edge grab limit.

Reading comprehension people!

Nope

Smash Lord
Kel has a point, if a falco is spamming laters on like FD, im gonna be grabbing that ledge till that mothafu- stops, it really is a bad rule, at least not put it as low as 25 grabs, thats just too low.
So you don't want this rule in effect because it would make Falco a better character because you have to actually fight him on the stage like the game intended? I'm glad this rule is going to be in effect, my tournaments will start having the same rule soon. Plus Infern your snake! Prone under those lasers.

Also like AZ said this rule NEVER goes into effect unless people are straight trying to stall the game. People should really just pay attention to there average ledge grabs after every game they play.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Why doesn't the rule go into effect more often? Seriously, I've seen people plank *cough*PK Fire*cough* and win a match and still never come close to the total anyway... Sure, it was a friendly but still some people make this a bigger deal than it should be...

Guy with pokémon as an avatar and character main in Brawl.
Ouch... Burned? :ohwell:

Kel

Smash Master
So you don't want this rule in effect because it would make Falco a better character because you have to actually fight him on the stage like the game intended? I'm glad this rule is going to be in effect, my tournaments will start having the same rule soon. Plus Infern your snake! Prone under those lasers.

Also like AZ said this rule NEVER goes into effect unless people are straight trying to stall the game. People should really just pay attention to there average ledge grabs after every game they play.
Hey Nope, why don't you stop throwing grenades at me all day and fight me LIKE THE GAME INTENDED *hurf*?

AZ, YbM almost lost first round because of this rule. He got lucky at the last minute or else he would have lost. And neither player was planking. Smash 64 did the same thing to me. He would purposely pressure me to the edge to make me grab it. I wasn't planking, I was just avoiding his Ftilt to grenade drop to c 4 edge pressure. It's not fair that I'm not allowed to get off the edge when I don't want to.

This rule is completely arbitrary and caters to whiny falcos. Falco excels at EVERY aspect of the game except his ledge game. You're essentially making bad characters better by putting this rule into effect. Keep your rules off my character.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol oh yes we all forgot the section of the manual which states that you're not intended to camp the ledges in this game.

For the record I think it's a dumb and arbitrary rule but it really has no effect on me. Planking is a stupid strategy against people who know what to do against it. Plus I'm not patient enough to let my games go to time anyway. I'd rather lose in most cases.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I gotta go with what Kel and Tyr said. The rule isn't so bad but the limit on it is a little unfair. Put me in a match against a good Snake and it's more than likely I'll be pressured to grab the edge plenty of times. Should I be punished outside of the game for being forced into that situation? I understand that the rule only kicks in through a time out and is, in most cases, unlikely to happen. Still...the risk of being DQ'd for grabbing the edge a meager 25 times is still a possibility, and it bothers me to have that possibility linger. Increase the limit at least.

Also, this is basically telling players like ITT to go **** himself. ^.^;

King~

Smash Champion
i think you guys are over-exaggerating the neccesity of the ledge. jeez ban FD and air camp if you dont wanna get hit.

25 is fine most people dont hit it anyway, jeez this is worst than us whining about stages

lou4222

Smash Lord
Hey Nope, why don't you stop throwing grenades at me all day and fight me LIKE THE GAME INTENDED *hurf*?
This isnt really comparable. I have no problem avoiding Nopes grandes or Champs lasers. Now granted I play them a lot, but it isnt all that bad. I cant feel bad for a character that has five jumps and approaches such as tornado and F tilt. The game was meant to be played with grenades and lasers, they are moves. The game wasnt made for a character to grab a 40 percent lead and go to the edge and plank.

Like many people have already said, the rule will only penalize people abusing the edge. If you do the math its about one edge grab per 20 seconds. Thats plenty. Generally in an entire tournament only one maybe two matches go to time and even when they do the person hasnt gone over 25 ledge grabs. Instead of making custom stages to try and nullify planking just stop it immediately by implementing this rule.

Kel

Smash Master
No, the game wasn't meant to be played any certain way. You could go as far to say that the game was designed for items and 75 M to be on too.

It's not like I don't want the rule because I plank, it's because I shouldn't be penalized for grabbing the edge when people are TRYING TO HIT ME WITH MOVES THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE HIT WITH.

I explained this all to Fonz in person. Talk to him to get my opinion clearer because I suck at articulating things over the internet.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I did talk to Kel about this at SB4, and although I agree staying on the edge to avoid traps and attacks that people set up on the ledge is smart and I do it quite often, I also agree there are other options to avoid them as well.

Platforms, Wall cling, Multiple Jumps, Projectiles to return fire, attacks or abilities that go through maps, ducking under lasers. It is a mind game to return to the map, make people preemptively spring their traps so you can safely return. Planking isn't the answer.

First off Timing a game out rarely happens, but it can. Secondly the only stage you should really have to stay on the ledge long enough to get 25+ grabs and time the game out is FD (Due to lack of resources to recover I.E. platforms). The other stages have platforms or other obstacles that allow you different options to recover. Yes Falco has a serious disadvantage because he can't defeat plankers, but other characters have serious disadvantages as well that you have to deal with ON THE MAP as well as off. What do most people tell you when you talk about character disadvantages? Pick a new character unfortunately. Our challenge is to figure out how to deal with people planking, and with people that are just trying to recover to the map without getting hit. How do you deal with this? Well that is up to the TO's and this is what AZ decided. If I had a better suggestion I would say it.

Edge guarding is a huge part of smash, and is where a lot of characters can rack serious damage or kills. Unfortunately metaknight and some other characters can seriously benefit from planking to the point of almost no chance of losing. If someone is literally planking the ledge grab rule will work fine, but if someone is merely waiting for their chance to return to the map safely then it can cause serious problems.

Overswarm has planked champ before in tournament to win. He did not wait for his chance to recover, he straight up planked. This is where problems are created. Overswarm was playing to win, but we want to discourage people from resorting to planking. It's easy to say pick a new character, but then we would have millions of Metaknights, so my challenge to others is how do we separate the plankers from the players trying to recover safely? This is how AZ decided, and unless we come up with better choices this is it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Meh...you have a point. I still think 25 is a bit low but whatever.

And Yosh, this is Brawl. There will always be plenty of stuff to complain about. It's kind of fun to baww and to instigate bawwing from other people. Truthfully I don't really care though, I'll just work my way around stuff in-game. xD

Kel

Smash Master
I don't like how this encompasses the entire meta game. Some match ups are inherently slow moving, making them have more edge grabs.

Smash 64 knew he could force me to grab the edge twice every time I grabbed the edge by placing a c4 and then throwing a grenade at me. That means I can get knocked off the stage and recover 13 times before I'm DQed by AZ's lame rule. Edge guarding is part of the game, but so is knowing when to get off the edge. I should be allowed to regain invincibility by grabbing the edge and waiting until a safe time to get off the edge.

It's really easy for a Snake main to agree with this rule because he forces people to grab the edge a lot and hates being on the ledge. Whenever a Snake is on the ledge he should get hit when he's getting off the ledge unless his opponent messes up, so why wouldn't he want this rule in effect?

It's tragic that Champ got planked but that's the reason MK beats falco. If not for Falco's weak ledge game, Falco would be unstoppable in that matchup- just ask M2K. Champ has since switched to a character that doesn't get planked. He solved his problem. This new rule is creating new ones.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
There are very few characters that can contend with Metaknight when planking, it's not just falco who loses in this situation.

People have disadvantages in every match and it's your job to find ways around them with your character, and I guess it's just unfortunate to see people resort to planking in a match instead of trying to find other ways to win. I am not saying you plank, but there is a total difference between recovering safely and planking. Which whatever the games true intent is planking should never be used to win. Because like I stated earlier only a select few can contend with metaknights planking which forces the hand of everyone playing Metaknight which is a big sadface.

Kel

Smash Master
I am more for banning Metaknight than I am for implementing any kind of ledge grabbing rule. If this rule is solely because of Metaknight then you should just ban him instead. Don't add a new 'how to win' clause for people to abuse.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I am not taking sides here, because I see both ends of this situation, and both have valid points. Although I do not see it is a 'how to win' clause for people (Please explain for me so I better understand), and banning Metaknight is not the answer either. The infinite dimension cape was banned from tournaments for the same reason we are trying to remove planking from the game (this is kind of an out there comparison, but I think it works). The dimension cape was banned because people could use it as a way of stalling or timing people out and it also had some other awesome options, planking is kind of the same because of the reason only a select few characters can stop metaknight from planking. So we are removing most of the cast being playable due to this one ability. Why not just figure a way to remove this the same way we removed the infinite dimension cape?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
My last point, certain match ups do take longer, I.E game 2 of me Vs. ITT went to the last 40 seconds of the game, but we were no where near the 25 ledge grabs. Some matches last longer, and the ledge grab rule might cause problems for these matches, but it is very very rare.

Nope

Smash Lord
AZ, YbM almost lost first round because of this rule. He got lucky at the last minute or else he would have lost. And neither player was planking.
First Y.b.M. almost lost because of the edge grab rule? He got beat game 1 on a random neutral by Baro and Baro toyed with him on his last stock doing fancy chain grabs. Y.b.M. then took Baro to "insert map" and beat him on a map bad for IC. Baro then being the crazy kid he can be went to Norfair as IC trying to get Y.b.M. to grab the ledge 25 times and then stall the game out. He probably could have won the set if he went back to a random neutral.

Norfair is the only exception I can see with the ledge grab rule since there are far more ledges to grab. So you would have add more ledge grabs for it, but on norfair you have more options to get back on the map without getting hit so it shouldn't be a problem.

Smash 64 did the same thing to me. He would purposely pressure me to the edge to make me grab it. I wasn't planking, I was just avoiding his Ftilt to grenade drop to c4 edge pressure. It's not fair that I'm not allowed to get off the edge when I don't want to.
So Smash64 put you at a disadvantage by his better pressure and stage control and you had to retreat to the ledge. It's now your job to get back on the stage from your disadvantage. YOU need to mix up your game to recover to the stage, you don't want to be hit by moves? mix up your ledge game, you have TONS of options. It's not fair that you should be able to stall out the match when someone earned an advantage by superior play and stage control.

You don't have to get off the ledge right away, you can regrab the ledge as much as you want just make sure the game doesn't go to time.

This rule is completely arbitrary and caters to whiny falcos. Falco excels at EVERY aspect of the game except his ledge game. You're essentially making bad characters better by putting this rule into effect. Keep your rules off my character.
This rule doesn't caters to whiny Meta Knights it helps balance out a almost broken character by making more then half the cast much more playable. Since most of the cast has no options to combat planking.

Kel

Smash Master
No YBM almost got 2-0d by Baro because Baro was going to time him out after counting how many times YbM grabbed the edge on brinstar. He then thought "hey, since I almost won there thanks to this new rule, maybe I can take him to norfair and force him to grab the edge there."

I'd be more than happy to explain this in person.

I still fail to see how it's cool for Falcos to laser camp and over B all day to avoid melee contact because "that's the way the game should be played" but it isn't okay for a metaknight to grab the edge repeatedly in order to avoid all of Falcos shenanigans.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just going to throw this out there:

There are other characters who can effectively plank. Maybe not AS effectively, but it's still viable.

Nope

Smash Lord
No YBM almost got 2-0d by Baro because Baro was going to time him out after counting how many times YbM grabbed the edge on brinstar. He then thought "hey, since I almost won there thanks to this new rule, maybe I can take him to norfair and force him to grab the edge there."

I'd be more than happy to explain this in person.

I still fail to see how it's cool for Falcos to laser camp and over B all day to avoid melee contact because "that's the way the game should be played" but it isn't okay for a metaknight to grab the edge repeatedly in order to avoid all of Falcos shenanigans.
I will gladly talk in person and it's just not all about Falco even though he is the one usually associated with this rule. The reason is because Falco is one of the tournament playable characters that this happens to most often. This doesn't mean there have never been Mario or Peach or (insert character here) players that have been planked in tournament. Those characters really don't have options either. It Hinders over half the cast.

There are other characters who can effectively plank. Maybe not AS effectively, but it's still viable.
yes I'm aware

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Anti-planking rules don't just hurt MK, they hurt my beloved ROB. :( ROB is pretty comfortable on the ledge but doesn't necessarily get back on-stage very easily against some characters, Falco is a gigantic fgt, and he easily deals with an opponent's attempts to plank with his Gyro. Please stop hurting my borderline mid/high-tier character for the sake of making the best character in the game slightly less the best character in the game.

Nope, it's not just because Falco is a high-placing tourney character. It's Falco being the campiest assface in the game to deal with on-stage while simultaneously having one of the worst off-stage games to deal with plankers. But what makes the ledge more "forbidden" than any other area of the stage? It's just another form of camping, namely ledgecamping. What makes "air planking" or standing on the opposite side of the side chucking projectiles any better? If Falco is losing to me, why do you think I should still have to continue approaching him through all his bull**** and allow him free damage like that? Is it okay to plank characters that have a better response to it?

Ouch... Burned? :ohwell:
I like Pokémon. They're delicious. :lick:

jokey665

Smash Ace
Anti-planking rules don't just hurt MK, they hurt my beloved ROB. :( ROB is pretty comfortable on the ledge but doesn't necessarily get back on-stage very easily against some characters, Falco is a gigantic fgt, and he easily deals with an opponent's attempts to plank with his Gyro. Please stop hurting my borderline mid/high-tier character for the sake of making the best character in the game slightly less the best character in the game.

Nope, it's not just because Falco is a high-placing tourney character. It's Falco being the campiest assface in the game to deal with on-stage while simultaneously having one of the worst off-stage games to deal with plankers. But what makes the ledge more "forbidden" than any other area of the stage? It's just another form of camping, namely ledgecamping. What makes "air planking" or standing on the opposite side of the side chucking projectiles any better? If Falco is losing to me, why do you think I should still have to continue approaching him through all his bull**** and allow him free damage like that? Is it okay to plank characters that have a better response to it?
I like your style.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mr. E wit da business yo!

He has a point. I mean...if we're going to resort to talking about "how the game should be played" or "how the game was intended to be played" then the whole tournament scene itself with all of our rules and regulations should be considered 'taboo'. Just drop that topic before we even get further into it.

But yeah...Falco is indeed one of the campiest assface characters on-stage, and while planking itself is lame, I still think it's ******** to discourage people from having a strong edge game to deal with this kind of lame campy bull****. Why shouldn't we be entitled to say "ha! I have the lead and a positional advantage, so it's your turn to come to ME you ****ing blue turkey!"?

This is on FD, so it's no surprise that Falco would get away with his shenanigans here: Mikey L (Peach) vs. Notra (Falco) 3

Same set, but on Battlefield: Mikey L (Peach) vs. Notra (Falco) 1

Platforms? Lol yeah they sure help...

Limiting edge play is essentially taking away someone's options, no matter how you look at it. It's like "Hi, I'm Falco, and these are my friends Diddy and the Ice Climbers; we'd like you to get on stage so we can spread our fruity frozen potassium filled sauce of feathery gayness all over your body". Yeah...the edge is important. If you want to put a limit, make it higher. A mere 25 grabs is ludicrous.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Could we add nope's no bs rule?
I plan on attending and bring a full set up for friendlies since my TV lags but so little yet some people still QQ about it

I want to stomp on sakuria for making the 3 tether rule

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha Nope, I figured you did, but some people seem to make it all about MK, when it's really not JUST him.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
yesh, I'm just a crazy kid :3

As soon as I read the 25 limit, I came in with the intention of it being used. Sure, I could have done a neutral, but I was really hoping to win that set by that technicality because it would have caused hilarious uproar regarding the ruleset afterward.

Geez, I guess I didn't take it too seriously considering my stage choice was prioritized by trolling potential instead of character potential >_>

I'll be for serious next tourney, I swear ^^;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, I'm not going to any tournament with a 25 edge grab rule. I'm also Cincinnati's only

primary driver; if you're lucky you might get Tyr for half an event. So, count out all of

Cincinnati for every event with this.

UNLESS....

You do the following:

Add in a projectile rule. No more than 30 projectiles thrown a game. Bananas, nades, lasers,

these all count. Spamming projectiles is NOT how this game was intended to be played, and by

that I mean I don't like it and therefore should make an arbitrary rule to defeat an

inexistant problem.

Remove all CGs. Anyone caught doing any chain grab that is over 3 successive grabs will lose

the set immediately. Losing control of your character isn't fun and not how the game was

intended; if a grab is supposed to do 10%, you shouldn't be able to do 50% using that same

grab.

Add in a "no drought" rule. Planking is boring, but not broken. Obviously, it's because

people are CAMPING TOO MUCH. It isn't FUN. NO ONE LIKES CAMPING. Because of this, we should

add in a no drought rule. If the game ever has a "no drought" rule for more than 5 seconds,

we compare statistics of ground time, air time, grab attempts, ground attacks, air attacks,

damage given, damage taken, and flight distance to determine which player was actually

"camping", and they'll be DQed from the tournament.

OR

when someone is knocked off the stage, you have to go to the opposite ledge and allow them

to return to the stage. You then count down to 3, and can approach each other from that

point forward UNTIL SOMEONE IS KNOCKED OFF THE STAGE. Any attacking off the stage is not how

the game was intended to be played.

We add in items. MK sometimes has a hard time killing heavy characters like Snake, and

sometimes has trouble getting through his grenade traps. This was not how the game was

intended to be played, it's boring. If items are on, pokeballs will appear and this will

force Snake to get in the air, where you can hit him. This will also automatically edgeguard

people, but YOU won't be edgeguarding since its a pokemon. This will give us a very deep

metagame and be how the game was intended to be played.

Alternative solutions to your problem:

Add in food on the lowerst setting. You heal 100% of damage on average over the 6 total

stocks in an 8 minute game, assuming all food is eaten. Evenly, that's 50% per player, or 6

-7% per stock. This also gives Diddy's peanut gun peanuts, and the shy guys food on Yoshi's

Island. This will prevent planking and not completely and totally alter the metagame that

we have created
. Instead, it will merely give incentive for players to leave the ledge.

If they don't, their opponent will just heal percentage.

Alternative alternative solution to your problem:

Don't be a tool.

The only even partially serious part of this post happens to be the last two.

You're creating a solution in search of a problem.

So here's a few questions for you:

If you need an anti-planking rule, this assumes that planking is a problem.

There are three possible issues it could be about.

1. Planking wins and is unbeatable

This can't be, as planking hasn't won a tournament ever.

2. Planking has caused overcentralization of a certain character or stage due to its

effectiveness

Also can't be true, as "planking ability" hasn't effectively increased any character

numbers. While ability to play on the ledge or off the ledge factors into a character's

ability, it doesn't make or break a character save for a few matchups. This is nothing new

to competitive play; some people can't deal with disjointed hitboxes, some can't deal with

certain chain grabs, some can't deal with good edgeguarding characters, some can't deal with

heavies, etc., etc.; it's an aspect of your character that affects the whole.

3. Planking is merely not desireable in a 'fun' sense.

This is dangerous territory. The moment you ban something just because you don't like it and

spout off nonsense as asinine and toolish as "it's not how the game was intended to be

played" or bass-ackwards as "it won't even affect the game that much, it's only if the time

runs out", you have effectively opened the floodgates. Every single "solution" I put in this

thread is just as viable. I don't like dealing with campy Snakes throwing grenades and

setting traps; it's annoying and slow to dismantle them. I also hate having to air dodge and

powershield through Falco's lasers, and Diddy's bananas are irritating too. Why not have a

projectile limit? Doesn't this force more "fun" gameplay? I've seen more standoffs between

projectile spammers and people without projectiles than people planking in tournament,

anyway. Having a projectile limit and then saying if the time runs out if you have a

projectile count that is higher you lose the set would help increase enjoyability for many

players, I'm sure. Not everyone has a projectile.

So now that we know there isn't a single shred of evidence for anti-planking rules in

tournament
save for matches of Metaknight, the BEST planking character in the game,

versus Falco, the WORST at attacking someone on the edge in the game where obvious results

come into play and we know people are just doing this because they want to, we can

move on from the bull****.

So let's disect this rule, as people attending have to deal with it.

Should your opponent grab the edge 25 times, you can wait out the timer and win regardless

of your stock count.

We now can no longer effectively grab the edge at will to avoid things; we have to take more

dangerous approaches, lest the time run out and we lose.

Stages that traditionally go to time, such as Luigi's Mansion, Jungle Japes, or PS1, are now

much more effective counterpicks for those that don't require the grabbing of the edge.

Characters that traditionally have to grab the ledge multiple times to gain position, such

as MK, G&W, Pikachu, etc., are weakened. Characters that do poorly against those on the

ledge, such as ICs, Falco, Fox, Wario, etc., are strengthened.

Characters that are lighter are weakened. They can be knocked off the stage easier than most

others, and by simply charging a smash and giving them a free and open ledge, you make their

choice clear. Do this multiple times in a set and among the natural ledge grabs you will do

much better.

Characters that can force regrabs are strengthened, especially Snake. Dropping a c4 and

immediately exploding it, dropping grenades, even hovering a nikata makes the best possible

option to grab the ledge.

Characters that are required to grab the ledge to recover are weakened, especially those

with traditional recoveries like Marth. Simply hitting them off the stage forces a regrab.

Characters that do not require the ledge to recover are strengthened, especially Snake and

Falco. As Falco's over-b is nigh unpunishable when used properly unless the opponent is in

the right position (and even then can be canceled to create a RPS effect from many

positions) and Snake's best method for recovery is to go as high as possible and land on the

stage, they can practically ignore the ledge grab rule.

And, the top of the crap pile:

It is only in place if the time runs out.

So...

You're telling me that a 25 edge grab limit is necessary, but have no problem with

saying that it won't occur because 1) the time has to run out and 2) most people don't grab

the edge that much anyway.

If people do'nt grab the edge that much anyway, it isn't a problem.

If you are waiting for the time to run out, you aren't fixing the problem. You are

merely adding an alternative method of winning and losing into the game that is as arbitrary

as counting damage given rather than stocks.

If you don't expect for a problem to be rampant, you probably shouldn't be making a rule for

it.

Seriously, don't expect Cincinnati at any tournaments with a 25 edge grab limit. There's no

rhyme or reason to it, its just standard scrub talk.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So, how many projectiles should we set it at? I think 30 is a bit too few, we should set it at 50, it seems like a good midpoint. I need to know what a good amount for the rule is for my next tournament :x

Top Bottom