• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I - December 5th (POOLS POSTED!)

Suyon

Smash Lord
no one good went except AZ and blue rogue

i think im moving to baltimore next summer anyway -.-
I lol'd. This contradicts everything you said in your pm that you sent me. But don't worry. I tell myself that I suck at this game every time i turn it on and every hour then.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ybm - i didn't even know you guys/crew were going. I only base off what I hear

and idc what you guys think im pissed that my ride's car broke down and no one could take me including jesse cuz he was "too tired" even though he said beforehand that he would if no one else would.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
ybm - i didn't even know you guys/crew were going. I only base off what I hear

and idc what you guys think im pissed that my ride's car broke down and no one could take me including jesse cuz he was "too tired" even though he said beforehand that he would if no one else would.
Well then take it up with him if you're mad about it instead of coming on here and dissing everyone's skill level. Not cool, man.

Kel

Smash Master
Since you treat this game like a job and take your peers' money in the process of doing so you should probably:
A) FIND YOUR OWN RELIABLE WAY TO A TOURNAMENT. Stop relying on others. If it was that important for you to get here you should have your own way worked out.
B) Not insult the people you're taking the money from. Stores don't insult you when you buy their products (except fast food some times).
C) Whine more

Overswarm

is laughing at you
In other news:

GJ Infern, and GJ to King Beef for finally getting the win over Blue Rogue instead of having something crazy happen last hit XD

Baro

Smash Journeyman
highlights

1. Naruto gaem lol
2. Palkia shenanigans
3. Suyon raging hard
4. Capem almost getting his **** slapped by Ganondorf (with items)
5. Solecalibur having music that didn't suck

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't even care that you're pissed M2K. I don't even care that you said everyone sucks. I just don't care. Do whatever you want.
I am glad that people continue to enjoy my misery. It's so amazing! I love the god **** ****ing community! It's a shame I didn't rage enough to destroy the venue, but went outside instead.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I don't even care that you're pissed M2K. I don't even care that you said everyone sucks. I just don't care. Do whatever you want.
I am glad that people continue to enjoy my misery. It's so amazing! I love the god **** ****ing community! It's a shame I didn't rage enough to destroy the venue, but went outside instead.
Aweh, Suyon!! Don't say that people don't care. When you got upset, I was really worried about you. What is it exactly that's wrong? You're Pit is really good! I really do hope things are okay with you, Suyon.. ):

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Since you treat this game like a job and take your peers' money in the process of doing so you should probably:
A) FIND YOUR OWN RELIABLE WAY TO A TOURNAMENT. Stop relying on others. If it was that important for you to get here you should have your own way worked out.
B) Not insult the people you're taking the money from. Stores don't insult you when you buy their products (except fast food some times).
C) Whine more
LOL! Owned!

Kel, I have so much more respect for you all of a sudden.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I was never pissed at M2K. I just laughed. Oh I just wished that I could just enjoy my merrily self when I'm there but apparently my nature doesn't allow it so tis a shame now. But I get tired of explaining things over and over again....hopefully this cruise will make me get rid of smash in my mind completely since I don't enjoy it anymore.

One thing M2K needs is a car. Or learn bus schedules.

I have now earned the title Whiny boy.... HELL YEAH!!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I was never pissed at M2K. I just laughed. Oh I just wished that I could just enjoy my merrily self when I'm there but apparently my nature doesn't allow it so tis a shame now. But I get tired of explaining things over and over again....hopefully this cruise will make me get rid of smash in my mind completely since I don't enjoy it anymore.

One thing M2K needs is a car. Or learn bus schedules.

I have now earned the title Whiny boy.... HELL YEAH!!
Yo suyon, we're not enjoying your misery, personally i have not gotten the slightest amusement from watching you rage or reading your posts about you being fed up with the community and game, it has negative effects on everybody seeing you like this man, and if there are other ways we can help than supportive shouts and posts on SWF let us know.

If you've quit having fun at tournies and with this game then a break will do some good, I know you've already mentioned it but im backing the idea of going to a few tournaments and only doing friendlies and doubles, I hope you can find what made you have fun in the first place, and i hope to see you around some more, your a cool guy when you dont get gayed out of stocks or rage.

Have fun on your cruise man, hope it helps relieve some stress, enjoy your time off and LIVE IT UP!!

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow a bunch of scrubs placed, what a shame I didn't go.

Top Bottom