• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah...this thing really lacks punctuality...

Came to a halt for two months, then saying the polls or whatever will be closed in a couple of hours at 6:45pm, and still nothing?

And I've heard this isn't the first time a delay has happened. The twinkie has been dangled on the string long enough and I LIKE TWINKIES!!!, come on now...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I feel like a Kid on christmas who has been swindled by Santa...*sigh*... Well I'm going to bed...I got work in the morning... So when I wake up in 7 hours hopefully... they are done...

But until then, I leave you all a present... this shall keep you all entertained... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I feel like a tard for sitting through that vid... xD

She's hot, but my ears are bleeding. :(

@ Ant- I didn't know you watch RWJ's vids. You got good taste. :3

Nope

Smash Lord
I'm still awake, I'm playing CoD when I'm done it will be updated

I was hoping all the panelist would have voted by now, but we are still missing one...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Thanks Ohio Power Ranking Guy...I see you pickin up Nopes Slack hahahaha...

Congrats King Beef...Welcome to the Power Rankings.... How does it feel?
Good stuff Wakka!!!
Come on Smash 64 Get up there!!!
Infern Angelis...I give you a Standing ovation.... Keep it up!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
YbM finally getting out of that ditch, haha

Good stuff Infern, glad to finally see you at the top

also, nice to finally see beef on that list :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Congrats King Beef...Welcome to the Power Rankings.... How does it feel?
It feels really good lol. Not gonna lie, I got my eye on Ant's Snake for sure; I love the MU and a #1 Snake looks great to try and defeat. :3

On that note...Congrats Anthony! You did major work and it payed off! (I'm trying to call of OH by name now lol)

also, nice to finally see beef on that list :p
yep yep! ^.^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I haven't seen a rankings shift as huge as Infern's since Shugo.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Good stuff YbM breaking that #5 spot, you will soon move up from that #4 spot im sure
King Beef, you made it to the PR, but now is when you have to always play your best, so keep up the good stuff, looking forward to playing you soon(i need work on the matchup lol)

Also thanks everyone, lets hope I can keep that spot haha Everyone in the PR is sooo good and more keep getting better, im happy to see Ohio getting so big both in smahers and skill. Good **** Ohio!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
To everyone on the list and in Ohio congratulations!!

To the people who take forever to do the power rankings. I speak for everyone

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
To everyone on the list and in Ohio congratulations!!

To the people who take forever to do the power rankings. I speak for everyone

I might use this pic for the NYC power rankings. They should have updated it months ago, and have not.

Smash Apprentice
I know I've only been to a couple tournies this month, but not even HM? Drat and double drat.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Grats Infern and Eddie.

I;m glad that Ohio is close enough to where 5 placements are separated by like 1 or 2 points. Keep it up all!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Ohio is stacked. Would shugo be seventh on this list if he were active? Possibly
There are twenty plus incredibly solid players in Ohio alone. The smash scene is beginning to look like the rose bowl champs. Amazing!

Trollin'3

Smash Rookie
Good **** Infern Ur #1

And Congrats Kb

This Is Notra Btw. Got Banned Cause My Frined Hacked My Account

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I think Blue got crapped on though. One 5th place finish and top 3 (including winning a few), every other time is worth 6th place it seems. He went OoS to LoLiS Championship and placed 3rd there. Last Nope's monthly wasn't on the last PR, where he got 2nd and beat Infern, Kel, Y.b.M., and OS there. He also beat AZ at SB. It doesn't add up for me.

I know that you are all thinking..."Get off of Blue's ****." Blue lives in the same region and city as me. He's a friend of mine as well so if I think he's getting shafted, I'm gonna say something. I know it just a PR, I'm just typing what's on my mind.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I think Blue got crapped on though. One 5th place finish and top 3 (including winning a few), every other time is worth 6th place it seems. He went OoS to LoLiS Championship and placed 3rd there. Last Nope's monthly wasn't on the last PR, where he got 2nd and beat Infern, Kel, Y.b.M., and OS there. He also beat AZ at SB. It doesn't add up for me.

I know that you are all thinking..."Get off of Blue's ****." Blue lives in the same region and city as me. He's a friend of mine as well so if I think he's getting shafted, I'm gonna say something. I know it just a PR, I'm just typing what's on my mind.
yay... lets start discussing these...

I thought the last tournament at Nopes crib was already updated into the PR... I remember discussing with someone that I beat Blue Rogue in that tournament.. then he came back and beat me in the same tournament... So I think you are mistaking about that. I think the tournaments after that didn't get calculated until now.

So who has beaten after that, that's worth mentioning? Who did he lose to after that? where did he place after that? Was the level of competition heavy?

Every tournament that We've been to has had an immense amount of competition.

Infern has placed 1st 3 times (4 times if you count the tournament at Doctor X crib)

AZ- places consistent in Top 3 plus placed 1st at Wings and Brew

Y.b.M. (me) 3rd at Delta, 2nd at the one Indiana in which I defeated Lain (Ranked Number 1 in the Midwest) 2nd place at the tournament at Vamps crib. Hehe and 7th at Doctor X's crib (losing to OS and Kel...)

Kel and OS have has had similar results as well.

I'm not sure how the voting thing goes, but I personally thought I should have gotten 3rd.. Considering that I've Out ranked Kel at every tournament except the tournament at Doctor X crib. I don't understand how the voting works (personally I'm just happy that I'm not ranked 5th anymore).

And I don't think you are jock riding, well maybe just a Little...but you need to inspect what you expect before you come to a conclusion... Just Read the opening post...it tells you everything that goes into Voting.

Look at things from everyone else perspective before you come to defend him...

I think Blue Rogue should be higher to... but that doesn't negate the fact that we all have been doing well... The last tournament we've been at together was Delta Upsilon. We've been to like 4 tournament since then.

But yea that's my spill... Blue Rogue is the best Wario in the Midwest.. he will climb back up. Cause when you at the top you can only keep yourself from fallin when you can't get any higher...

Oh yay... and the most important thing............ GOD KAIS!!!

Nope

Smash Lord
This power ranking was very tough, go look at EVERYONE's tournament results. Not just yours and one others, look at who beat who and what everyone did in the last 3 Months with December holding the most weight. Y.b.M you lost to all 3 of the people above you and even the two below you. It was very tough to place you again. Blue Rogue might have gotten the shaft, but he has lost to almost everyone above him in the last 3 months and beaten them too. He just had a lack of results compared to everyone else. It's not like we have forgotten him.

Beegs, you were close to being on HM yet again but everyone on the HM list this time had beaten someone in the top 10 in the last 3 months. So they ended up nudging you out.

Please go do some research and post why you think someone should be above another, we always like input and criticism . Also if you post good information over and over again I'm sure we could look into more panelists or replacements for regions when people become inactive in the scene.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Just to advance my skill to the next level... I'm going to change things up after Pound 4. Hehehehe it's going to be exciting... I think I told Smash 64 what I was going to do... So don't say anything Pimpin...

Top Bottom