• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Critique Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord

Rufe

Smash Rookie
Well Here's My Matrches Vs Ma Son Miles/
Ino I Messed Up On Alot Of Parts But Thatt Was Because Me && Him Just Woke Up Lol:laugh:Critique Is Available. We Didn't Get To Upload The Rest Btw [Lost 2nd Match]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQxyrqVnAEQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5whf9vqzI&NR=1
For the first video: I think you did a good job at edge hogging (most the time) and the one CG was nice, however I think you could have probably abused the CG a bit more. That Ness was pretty horrible; you owned the crap out of him with little effort so it’s really hard to critique this video haha. There was one time when you tried to edge hog and it was totally pointless; it was a few seconds before Ness spiked you. And if memory serves me correctly, edge hogging at that moment put you into a pretty disadvantageous position. So I guess if I had to gripe about one thing it would be to not edge hog when it is clear that the opponent can recover.

OK so in your second video there is a lot more you can work on. First off, you need to be a bit more conservative when you use phantasm; it’s really predictable and your spacing is pretty off, any good player would have punished you. That Ness has a pretty clumsy air game; Falco’s air arsenal is pretty sweet, I would have liked to see you utilize his Nair and Bair more; they are two totally awesome moves which you really rarely used.

Last, and this pretty much goes for anyone playing any character; but you need to switch up your game. You spend too much time on the ground; your Airs consist of Dair, or your blaster. If you close the distance you do so by using phantasm, and you don’t really hit with it that often and it usually puts you in a rather crummy position. Its fine to use phantasm occasionally, but switch it up, cancel it on occasions, make him think you are coming in, and then don’t sit back and wait for him to close the gap. If he does an air attack it’s almost always Fair (I don’t think I saw him use any other air attack other than Fair) which is pretty easily punishable if it misses.

You utilize Falco’s Dsmash well, however, you should try throwing in some Upsamshes. You’re up-close game is sweet. You work the jab really well, it would be easy to finish him off or really hurt him with a well timed upsmash after you punish him with your superior jab game. Also don’t forget the tilts! Ftilt and Utilt are great too.

All in all you have potential. Keep working and maybe play against better people, if you can find them; that will really step your game up. I think a reason why so many players fall into predictable ruts, is because they play against people that are not at the same skill level as they are, and so they just keep using the same tactics over and over again because their partner doesn’t really learn from their mistakes (and usually can’t learn because when you play with someone WAY better than you the learning curve is really, really steep. Also, when you keep losing, a lot of people lose the motivation to get better; sometimes the opposite occurs, but that is rare).

Anyways, keep posting the videos, I enjoyed watching them and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Take care,

ルフェ

Rufe

Smash Rookie
How do you get Kanji...>_> that stuff is sexy.
Hehe, it's not Kanji, it's katakana. And my computer is Japanese (I live in Japan X.X); though you could probably just download a language pack for microsoft or apple.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I thought kanji is what they use in names. But I really don't know much about the Japanese alphabet (?) (It looks like Luffy's name that is why I said something... [Luffy - Rufe, see what I'm getting at?])

Rufe

Smash Rookie
I thought kanji is what they use in names. But I really don't know much about the Japanese alphabet (?) (It looks like Luffy's name that is why I said something... [Luffy - Rufe, see what I'm getting at?])
Yeah, they use Kanji (漢字) and hiragana (ひらがな) for their native sounds and katakana (カタカナ) for foriegn sounds. So Luffy would be ルフィ, written in カタカナ, because Luffy is not a Japanese name. However if his name was 小林竜介 (kobayashi ryusuke) or something Japanese then it would be written in Kanji. If you are really interested in learning Japanese you could move to Japan and go to school haha (actually not as difficult or as expensive as you might think). However this is getting off-topic... sorry mods...

Rufe

Smash Rookie
Katakana-Foreign words or names
Hiragana-JP words and particles
Kanji-Idk why they use it, but it sure as hell looks cool. Ripped off of the Chinese writing system.
And by the way, Kanji is used as a means of writing words; Kanji contains the entomology of the words it represents (so it helps the reader understand the meaning of the word even if they don't explicitly know the definition; in other words the reader can pretty much infer a definition that's close to the actual definition). And yeah, they are borrowed characters from the Chinese writing system, however the Japanese language needed a phonetics system so ひらがな and カタカナ were created to provide that. That's why when you see words like, for example 操り the first character is a kanji character, and the second symbol is a ひらがな character. However, the phonetic spelling of that word would be あやつり (written in ひらがな). The meaning of 操りis to manipulate, The kanji character 操 literally means to hold or to grip. So based on the context of the sentence, even if one didn't understand the meaning of 操り if they understood the entomology of Kanji (which they should since it's fairly easy to understand) they could probably get the meaning "to manipulate". Kanji is to the Japanese language as Latin is to the English language; except easier to understand (for me at least).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
****, I wish I knew some japanese. It sounds cooler and a little bit more expressive than english...

I just know the basic cliche yelled in anime words...

(Sora, Hikari, Tomare, Ore, Yamete, Ningen, Zetsubou, Nani nanderu kata!, sugoi, kawaii, okkusenman, hachi, ikamakane...etc.etc.)

Rufe

Smash Rookie
****, I wish I knew some japanese. It sounds cooler and a little bit more expressive than english...
All languages are pretty much just as equally expressive. Just because English doesn't have exact literal phrases or expressions that exist in Japanese or vice versa doesn't mean that there aren't equivalents.

The only thing really worth arguing about when it comes to languages is the writing system (sometimes grammar, but usually there’s nothing breakthrough about grammar. For the most part it's pretty much just universally random). Like I think the Japanese writing system is more effective than the English writing system (Japanese is more difficult to ACTUALLY write; but I think learning any language that involves pictographic characters develops a deeper understanding of words since you are pretty much forced to learn the etymology of that word. Unlike English, where if you really want to get good at deriving meaning from words you have to do a serious amount of study in other languages (primarily Latin).

Anyways, moving on to Critiques! If you are really interested in this subject, just PM me so we don't clutter this topic with really, REALLY unrelated material haha.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Anyways, moving on to Critiques! If you are really interested in this subject, just PM me so we don't clutter this topic with really, REALLY unrelated material haha.
You don't need to worry, there is very little ****-headedtry in these forums, plus I'm Bleachigo nothing bad happens to me :)

I think only being dumb enough to ask questions that have been asked a thousand times (See SHDL) get you looked down upon.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Rufe's Bombsoldier RAIN in disguise.

lolwat.

I'll be gettin' a few vids up of me getting ***** my Earthbound360's Ness over WiFi. He's 2gud, srsly.

Rufe

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, any tips and advice is appreciated, thanks very much!

Ice Climbers: I was hoping someone out there might have more experience than me in trying to fight this matchup. I would like to get better at it even though it is usually labeled as "impossible". I know it's terrible but I think it's possible to beat a similar or under-skilled IC player if you know the matchup well enough, and hopefully that will help me against CP'ing. Against good IC players I will probably still go MK.

MetalMusicMan vs Future (Falco vs Ice Climbers):
2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtkuo0s6FE
3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puo4j5-uZ-U
4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxkj3WD9A2c

Also if anyone cares to give me Diddy advice:

MetalMusicMan vs Future (Falco vs Diddy):
2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A3zx9_4w_E

Hey Metal, I finished watching all your vids.

First Vid:

Ice Climbers are a whole lot of suck to play against. Right off the bat I can tell you over use your blaster and phantasm WAY too much to the point to where it is extremely predictable; the blaster is sweet; and its great fun to abuse it on people who don’t know how to approach, and it often forces the opponent to switch up their game, but it’s not something you should completely rely on (especially if you mess up the short-hop, double blaster and end up hitting the ground too early and lagging).

Your distancing for your phantasm is pretty off, and around 35 seconds your poor distancing lands you into a devastating chain grab (You went from a fairly low percentage to like high 90's in a few seconds; can't recall exact amount, but it totally screwed you). So first advice is to not use the phantasm so much. I see a lot of Falco users use it like no tomorrow when it’s not really necessary (they never cancel it either; which I can't understand why. Phantasm canceling is sweet); and too, like shown in your video, if you make a mistake with your distancing you're going to get really punished.

Also, when you are in close, working the jab, instead of going into his blade spin (which can be easily broken with by a smash attack/air, which is what the ice climbers did to you), try throwing a jab then DSMASH. Dsmash works wonders against the ice climbers because it usually creates a good amount of space between them where you can ninja your way into the middle of them and start abusing the Bair.

You did MUCH better your second stock; though I must say this is primarily due to the fact that the person you were playing against didn't do much against your blaster (in fact there was a moment where he just WALKED towards you taking an unnecessary beating). However I saw better tactics, better use of your upsmash and Bairs.

Again 3rd stock the ice climbers pretty much just take it up the tail pipe and do NOTHING but sit there and take your blaster in the face. I mean, like 97% of their damage taken that stock was from your blaster. There was a moment at like 4:10 (somewhere around there) where you started doing your blade spin facing the OPPOSITE direction and the ice climbers just sat next to you and didn't take that time to punish the crap out of you. So you got lucky there. In all honesty I find the blade spin a rather risky move, it normally picks up the opponent allowing them time to get a free air on you (yeah they take a little bit of damage, but a free air is pretty sweet and normally sets up a nice combo).

In the end you lost because they were able to chain grab you and spike you off the ledge. And again this was due to the fact that you phantasmed right in front of them. It's like saying "Hello, please CG me." You were off the edge and they were REALLY far away. You should have let yourself drop a little bit more and then just grabbed the edge and recovered safely. As opposed to Phantasming and then dropping right in front of the ice climbers sealing the deal for them.

I think the best piece of advice for you is, when you get your jab off, instead of going into the blade spin (which I know is hard to do since it activates on the second jab if you do it too quickly), use your Dsmash ESPECIALLY against the ice climbers, like I said before it usually separates them allowing you enough time to get in there and work the Bair.

Also, I don't think I ever saw you use any tilts. Falco's over tilt is a good move. I would have liked to see some more Dair action from you as well.

Diddy Vid:

You did head over heals better in this vid than in the first one. Surprisingly, I think that a ranged game works a little bit better on Diddy, and is one of those characters that I tend to play extra annoying against. If Diddy starts trying to play a banana game with you, you have better ranged weapons, reflector and blaster work wonders; and of course so does grabbing his bananas and throwing them back at him; but if he gets even one off on you, you can get yourself into a bit of a pickle.

You played against Diddy really well. The only suggestion I would have is maybe, more CG? Even that is debatable though. Oh yeah, I saw an edge hog when he could clearly get back up and you put yourself into a disadvantageous position. Overall great work.

Second (3) Ice climber vid:

Immediately I can see how bad Falco’s blade spin is against IC. Once you started it (at the beginning of the vid) immediately one of them floated behind you and started a very devastating chain Grab.

Overall you did a lot better in this video (not sure how much time elapsed but there was a noticeable jump in the amount of pwn you dished out). I liked your usage of the Dsmash, however, I wish you would have taken a better advantage of the situation it created, of they would separate and you would use a Dair or something instead of a Bair to push them further apart.

Your distancing with Phantasm over all was much better, however, there were like, two instances in which IC had their Ice breath going and you just Phantasmed right into it haha.

When the stage changed (as in was not flat), you had, clearly the upper hand. IC did nothing; however, when the stage flattened IC was able to step it up a bit (though at the end you did better until you got caught in the chain grab (which is one of those things you kind of have to learn to intuit in order to really avoid it).

Third (4) Ice climber vid:

Again in beginning IC landed a CG, though this time it wasn’t due to the fact that you Blade Fined (though he did get a free air in, but you recovered nicely from it) in the beginning (he up tilt/smashed [can’t remember] you into it).

What were you referring to when you said Falco gets stuck?

Like 1:27 you started up your Blade fin, but this time IC was there to do a little CG ****; and finished you off in a spit-in-your-face fashion (I mean he had you dead at 1:46, but decided to, instead, sac Nana and air you back, saving you, only to finish you off when you recovered).

The last stock was close. Nice separation and finishing off of Nana (despite the fact that you lost, it was close).

Overall, you did well, not as well as you did in your second video, and since this stage was flat like the first vid. And unlike the second, as your counter stage picks, I would suggest choosing stages that have a lot of walls, or stages that really close the distance between you and IC so it takes away the CG advantage IC has over you. Also with IC’s ice breath, it has priority over phantasm; also, phantasm is predictable, and that IC did a pretty good job at knowing where you were going to land and punishing the lag time when phantasm finishes. If you are going to use phantasm as an attack, you need to be 100% sure you are going to hit with it; if not it just opens you up to ICs CG.

Anyways take care,

ルフェ

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Thanks very much for the critique-- normally my Falco rarely blade-spins, it's mostly something that I only ever use against the IC's. Against other characters I always Jab-grab or Jab-smash pretty much. I more or less figured that the blade-spin / full a-tap was good against IC's, I never though to try the usual, so I will do that. Thanks.

When I said "falco gets stuck" I was referring to smash DI'ing out of his blizzard attack. I normally play Metaknight against him and win about 60% of the time probably. I think I just find it easier to DI out of the Blizzard with MK, with Falco I sometimes DI but he just gets stuck in the Blizzard anyway. Not sure why that is.

The main question I have is how am I supposed to blaster less? Like, should I just camp him by jumping around like Wario? I figured that the only two real tools I have are blaster / phantasm. My phantasm game probably needs work in this matchup, you're definitely right about that. If I'm not blastering though, should I just wait out an opportunity I guess?

I really appreciate the advice and lengthy post with point by point tips. Thanks very much for the response, Rufe!

Rufe

Smash Rookie
When I said "falco gets stuck" I was referring to smash DI'ing out of his blizzard attack. I normally play Metaknight against him and win about 60% of the time probably. I think I just find it easier to DI out of the Blizzard with MK, with Falco I sometimes DI but he just gets stuck in the Blizzard anyway. Not sure why that is.

Well, you have to realize it's meta knight, he can pretty much do anything haha. But yeah, I think it's just because of the mechanical difference between MK and Falco. Meta Knight can do it easily and Falco can do with some luck haha. I've never really experienced it, partially because I rarely play against IC's; so my memory of it happening is pretty hazy. I'll test it out and get back to you.

The main question I have is how am I supposed to blaster less? Like, should I just camp him by jumping around like Wario? I figured that the only two real tools I have are blaster / phantasm. My phantasm game probably needs work in this matchup, you're definitely right about that. If I'm not blastering though, should I just wait out an opportunity I guess?

Hmm, my wording was pretty bad. I meant use it more surprisingly haha. However, I made that comment when I watched your first video. After watching all of them I can safely your blaster game was pretty good considering IC's approach was really bad. I mean, he just couldn't handle it haha. However playing against someone who knows how to approach projectiles, you will definitely want to never use the blaster on the ground, the lag animation is just too devastating (short-hop blaster is fine); but yeah, phantasm is good when they are stunned by the blaster, you just have to be close enough to pull it off without owning yourself, its best to plant yourself right behind them after you hit with it so, after the phantasm, you can throw in a few Bairs and then maybe even a spike if they are over the edge :)

Take care!

ルフェ

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Klh3z1QY4&feature=channel

Guess who started Falco again?? helllll yeah!
My Falco makes a triumphant return... by getting that *** whooped!
I need the critique guys. Be harsh.
just try to remember that lasers are really for interruption and frustrating your opponent. It seemed like whenever he was at and beyond killing percentages and you got him over the edge or even vertically hit, you got desperate and shot lasers instead of reading his recovery and mindgaming him into something like a bair for the kill.

also, nice dair>(jab)>grabs, they were consistent

p.s. OMG your cancelling was too pro :)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
@ craz: Looks like you have all the basics down.

A few things I noticed.

You kept falling into ROB's attacks alot. Space yourself, rather then airdodging or short hop in front of him, keep steady with retreating lasers, or at least retreat when you short hop, out of the range of his smashes/tilts. You did a good job with using reflector and lasers, but don't abuse reflector. Ending lag will get you punished way to much.

Jab-grab, imo, is great to use in this matchup. I didn't see you using it at all though. Also, don't try to CG him. You can maybe get 2-3 grabs at the most on him, maybe less because he's so **** floaty. At low percents, don't try to Boost Smash him. A regular hyphen smash will hit.

The ROB didn't look like he knew the matchup to well. Good job with recovering though, you mixed it up each time, sexy.

Thats all I got. I could be hella' wrong about all of this, but eh, hope it helps.

---

I'll critique the other 2 later Diew.

J4pu

Smash Champion
these were offline right?

you need to do a better job of exploiting his weakness, you used lasers pretty well, but eventually you got bored or something and just dove into the forward tilt spam. make him approach if you can't find a good way to get inside. try IAP to get inside, it probably would have worked.

at 2:18ish you should have died, don't use Dair when you can't recover onto the stage afterwards, all D3 had to do was cancel his UpB and grab the edge.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Try not to fish for the grab.

If you watch DEHF vs M2K you'll notice that DEHF hardly gets to chaingrab, but carries on playing like normal because otherwise he would be punished severely like you did for focussing on only the grab.

Oreos

Smash Apprentice
no those were online but we had good connection and thanks for the help. So don't only rely on chaingrab from 0 percent, but you don't want to use your smashes right im still confused on what staling your moves means and how long it takes for them to be fresh again. Can you use smashes in the beginning of a stock and they'll be fresh at the end again? That will help with my floaty character matchup. When you iap do you cancel it or just do a regular one i've been confused about that, i'll try to get another vid up thank you for the critques.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Don't ever rely on getting a cg at 0%. If you can get a grab in at low percents, it just happens, and go from there. But you shouldn't force it.

Your rolling is way to predictable. Everytime he started approaching, you tried to roll behind him, and most of the time got punished. Try playing more in the air, out of D3's reach though, mixing it up. Your spacing, err, was pretty horrible. But its wifi, everyones is lulz.

Don't use random smashes trying to get kills either. Most of the time, you got lucky when they connected with him.

And, you always tried to D-air when he was up close. If you have a good tech chasing game, go for it. But if you don't, your gonna get wrapped. Try using Jab, Jab cancel, or spacing options.

Try playing less predictable. Try putting in F-Tilt, Reflector, Jabs and N-air more into your game. All I have.

Oreos

Smash Apprentice
here are actually decent matches of me playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSNrG4JgEOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBWeIQgchM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmmp3fO9tk

all 3 are against zss if your going to only watch one i suggest the second one cause i was actually clicking. If you could watch all that would be more helpful but don't feel obligated :/ these are all wifi <__<;. Sc stands for south cost lulz not SoCAL. Wow i thought i edited the sound out ignore some choice words in the first match <__< im sorry you have to hear the clicking and clacking i would just mute it tbh or listen to it while your itunes is up :/

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Diew, my bad. I'll do them now.

vs. Marth: Needs to learn to camp. He would run away, still win in range of getting a short hopped f-air to the face by Marth, and try to laser/SHDL.

A few things he needs to watch out for. After lasering, make sure you shield rather then going for an attack if the Marth is up close. Usually if one of his lasers after he retreated hit, he'd go for a hyphen smash or f-smash. Users are used to find openings, and if he can get it, take the chance, but if he can't, space himself with lasers/f-tilt/reflector if they don't see it coming.

Usually, Marths would Dancing Blade more against Falco, which ***** him pretty easy. I played similar to him in a tourney match, and didn't do to bad because I got used to the DB spam maybe half-way through the match, but still lost. I'd suggest less spotdodging, he's usualy jab, dodge, jab, dodge, jab-grab from the 2 vids I saw. It worked, but it won't against smart players.

Playing against Marth though, you should let lasers rack up the damage for you. Spacing and camping helps in this matchup, a hella' lot. Also, he needs to mix up how he recovers on stages, and how he shoots his lasers.

He usually recovered with phantasm if you were far away, which you should've punished, but I dunno what happened. And when you were close, he tried to use a ledge-hopped attack, iirc though, it hit, but a smart Marth would be ready for it, and he'd go for the SH spike. If you don't know what I mean, watch one of the vids on Youtube. Nintendboy2222 vs. Kismet2. Those vids are also good for watching to learn the matchup as well.

vs. Snake: He did a pretty good job. He looked like he knew how to play the matchup, but he shouldn't try to be flashy so much. You can use it if you know your gonna get it, but he shoulda' gotten punished after he didn't get the Boost Pivot Grab right, unless he did, can't remember lol.

He should also perfect his chaingrabs if he uses it in this matchup, because Snake's grenades are a pain. I think theres only 1 frame he has to pull it out though, but if the Falco has it perfect, he can't escape. The Snake was arright I can say, he looked like he didn't knew the matchup to well though.

Usually you'd expect a Snake to camp your *** out, as he can duck under lasers, cook grenades to explode before you can reflect them, and have sick mindgames with the projectiles.

Hope it helps.

Diew

Smash Rookie
Yeah, there is a lot of mistakes from both sides, mostly because I think we're really used to play each other. We play a lot together and I win the majority of the matches, perhaps that's why most of our videos look dumb: we already know what the other is planning to do, although he's not really good at this matchup. Actually I had noticed some of the stuff you said, but as I really don't know how to play Falco, I couldn't tell him precisely. It's the same thing with the Snake player.

He decided to post these matches because they are the most recent we have. Friendlies, though. But your critique will sure be of great help. You did a great job. Unfortunately, he's already gone to São Paulo, but I hope he finds a computer there so that he could read it.

Thanks, KuroZero. :)

Juber

Smash Cadet
Wow what is good with that C4, Falco vs DK video?! Was that regular brawl or brawl+? Wow that falco was amazing! Im not tryin to jock, but his playstyle was outrageous...he used N-air to get back on the stage safely, he used F-air to hit DK from coming back, he even did a semi-successful Firebird wavedash thingy. I was blown away! Not to mention that DK was pretty BAMF as well...Im gonna put some of that stuff in my playstyle.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well, it's been a while since I got vids up (3 months or so? probably longer).

Here are some grand finals matches that I'd like you guys to help me with:

vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 1
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 2
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 3
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 4
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 5

Give me anything that you guys would think help me improve my Falco in general, or even in the match-up. I think the 4th and 5th matches best demonstrate my ability, even though I lose the 5th. So if you're only going to watch one or two, watch those please :)

Thanks in advance.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Nice matches Vlade.

Anyways, heres my 2 cents.

No offense to this, but you didn't look like you knew the matchup all to well. You did great against the TL though. A few things to watch out for.

1) His projectiles. If you can, perfect shield all his projectiles, or just reflector.
2) When your in the air, and he's underneath you, his Up-air iirc, can still hit you from an air dodge because of how long it takes to end.
3) His ground game and air game is great, space yourself the entire time.

I love abusing reflector in this matchup. For spacing and projectiles. I'd suggest not to reflector the bombs, just shield, catch/roll, but you can if you want to, I just play it safe. Camping helps way to much in this matchup. I'd say to be at least a little farther away then his uncharged arrows. His Boomerang can go farther, but you should see it coming and able to reflect.

You went for the grab way to much, I'm not gonna lie. It got you punished half the time. I see thats how you try to rack up most of your damage though, but let lasers do that for you. I'd suggest using lasers to get in, not running and shielding. Also, you'd try to tech chase when you had the chance, don't abuse it, D-throw to spike.

Fairs don't help to much in this matchup unless he's fullhopping, only time I think you should use a fullhopped Fair. SH's don't do anything to TL.

You had a good use of IAP, but I suggest not using it to get closer to him, just to get away from him. Don't try to keep using it repeatedly to get back to stage, play patiently. When he'd hit you with a projectile when you were recovering, you'd still try to recover, but you ended up missing the ledge and going underneath. Firebird mayne, Firebird.

Last few things that I wanna mention again. Never attack from underneath unless you can mindgame it. His D-air will **** you so horribly, its like, omgawd. B-air from the sides are safer, so I suggest that. Also, when he's underneath you, always try to change up where your falling to, left/right direction I mean. His Up-air ***** airdodges, so watch it.

That's all I've got, hope it helped.

WaterTails: I'll do your a lil later.

Vlade

Social Outcast
The fairs were by accident lol

But yeah, thanks for that. It was pretty overwhelming vsing Toon Link because there's hardly any room to breathe... I'm probably just not playing the match-up correctly :S

Top Bottom