• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
For smashfests it's either I'm busy or I have no ride so I don't post anything. But yeah there's a smashfest this Friday and where? If I go and king does too he's just gonna want to play me in mvc3 just to wreck me up for funsies.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll try to be there, Sole. I'll be VERY late (like...11?) and I will smell of sushi and fried food, but I will hopefully be there. I miss NEOH and I miss playing people other than Denzi and Blimp ; w ;

Also, if I am able to go and anyone wants sushi, please feel free to tell me. It'll cost money, but I can transport the fishy goodness <3

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Call it johning if you want, but she'll come before smash every time.
haha, completely understandable, and I didn't mean you in particular *Glares at Akron Crew, especially Apple and Wisdom*.
That being said, most people have good reasons (Work, GFs, incompatible schedules, etc.), but in the end it always ends up the same way.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
This weekend - I have a friend coming over, and he's helping me with some **** in my room. I'd hitch a ride with argent, but I have no money. I'm rather tired of joining rides to tournies n sittin there bored outta my head for 2-3 hours because there are no sets available for friendlies. I was lucky at Kiests last tourny; I was able to do MvC3/SSF4 friendlies at least a lil bit.

Next weekend - Dunno if I'll have money. Same reason as this weekend.

I'm up for smashfests, but the problem is every time I ask if anyone wants to come over, no one's free (although my living room is smaller than argent's so perhaps thats a good thing) and anywhere else I'd need a ride from someone/argent/family because everyone's 20-30+ minutes, or 6-8+ miles away :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll say it again then: We need to start playing more, KB. :laugh: You're not very far from me (about 30 min if I remember correctly). I currently have nowhere I need to be and am willing to drive to your place if you don't wanna come up this way.

And what's this I hear about a smashfest on Friday? You can count on me being there. I'm eager to test out my new secret weapon (though given my first two choices of characters, my third one will probably not be that much of a secret.)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sole, that's the house with Jenga, right?
You might have to text me the address for that one again. GPS is missing in action atm, so mapquest is my friend.

Nevermind xD
Just going to Denzi's after work, since I'm going out of town (aka like an hour away to Lakeside near Put In Bay) for the week xD

Sigh....it's funny how I have less time to do stuff now that school is over.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
sole.... can I has ride to kiests?

I think the plan is that I will be staying at Austins house Friday night, so you could pick me and him up at his house Sat morn

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Canton Melee is working on a car right now, didn't look like any of ya were going to drive

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Can ton!!! May lee!!!! No Hope3 for me, I work.
Hype for this tourney this weekend though. ;)

Argent, I was thinking Saturday morning.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I can pick up Suyon and Links along the way. What time should I be there, Jiffy?

I'm going to hope3 and can house people halfway if need be (my family in Warren which is right on the PA border said they don't mind.)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Clowsui vs blue rogue or some guy using yoshi. Clowsui loses. Closui rages and can't back up his argument and throws his iPod or someone's iPod within family and breaks it.
Hurray oh wait is clowsui even in a team or is he some 3rd rate or 4th rate person?

=x

:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

^______________________^

Now ride for smashfest and what time would I be picked on Saturday argent?

Also clowsui sounds like vaan from ffxii

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
KB, we also have a player who will hopefully be making a name for himself next month at Viva :3 Can't wait. It's gonna be awesome.

clowsui

Smash Legend
NEOH got a powered up KB, Shugo, Blue Rogue, up-and-coming Links, etc. GG Cinci!
i forgot about shugo lol. i dunno hard to count him since he doesn't go to anything but nats. without shugo we have a chance -- 30-40% - but with shugo it gets reduced to about 10%.

@suyon

for the record i haven't gotten anywhere close to that mad at a tournament since siis4, and even then i count siis4 as an exception since my fuse was ground to pretty much zero by everything that was happening.

as for whether i'm on the b team or not, nah i'm just some scrub who talks a lot of **** :reverse: :colorful: nah real talk refer to what i said above

@both - to be perfectly honest i am in a day and age where cincinnati doesn't wanna **** talk or back up any of my **** talk though...so this won't happen haha. i am just **** talking for the fun of it, really...but who would even be on A team, B team? feels like all the players are leaving :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't know what time I'll be picking you up, Suyon. It all depends on when Jiffy wants to leave.

Also, NEOH team doesn't have enough Lucario. :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't make the cut for a Dayton (smash) team... and we only have like 2 other smashers...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't feel bad guys, nobody that I initially choose (minus Shugo) teams with me for dubs because I main Peach; Despite the fact that I consistently stock tank better than anyone in Ohio.

solecalibur

Smash Master
NEOH got a powered up KB, Shugo, Blue Rogue, up-and-coming Links, etc. GG Cinci!
Look! Whats in the sky? Is it a bird? A plane? Nah its Airman *****

I don't know what time I'll be picking you up, Suyon. It all depends on when Jiffy wants to leave.

Also, NEOH team doesn't have enough Lucario. :p
Rikku, Auspher and Me (played him 4 da burd but know i can just cg him)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Don't feel bad guys, nobody that I initially choose (minus Shugo) teams with me for dubs because I main Peach; Despite the fact that I consistently stock tank better than anyone in Ohio.
In terms of strictly stock tanking, IDK, you and Links both do a pretty damn good job of it.

solecalibur

Smash Master
http://teamfortress.com/freetoplay/faq.php
TF2 is dead.
GG.
Read the 2nd to last question; THEY DON'T ANSWER HOW THEY'LL STOP GRIEFERS. THEY DON'T ANSWER IT AT ALL.
Fail.
Well looks like I don't have to be in a rush to figure out why TF2/L4D/L4D2 were crashing, cause they'll remain uninstalled.
Are you serious? Its free so your going to complain?

In terms of strictly stock tanking, IDK, you and Links both do a pretty damn good job of it.
Links is rly good at that , damn he is hard to kill

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
It's not because it's free. It's because there is literally nothing stopping hackers. VAC is a DELAYED system banning system, and if it's F2P, there's NOTHING stopping constant new accounts. They're saying they are doing some sort of 'monitoring' to keep track of those who make/use multiple accounts, especially ones that are banned, and my suspicion is they'll end up banning a lot of innocent people because of similar/shared IPs from certain areas...

Some of the new parts of the update are nice, but others just annoy me. I've been getting tired of TF2 for awhile with all the constant promo HATS HATS HATS and weapons that are horribly unbalanced at release....

Suyon

Smash Lord
I dunno King, I may not come anymore since a friend of mine wants to hang out as well and we need to do some testing with TVs.
Omg it's people johning out of smashfest again D:

Links....dream team...............less goooooooooooooooooooooooo

solecalibur

Smash Master
@eon

The game has been around 4 ages , instead of waiting til the game dies I think while it isnt as popular anymore I think it is a good idea to make it free, I still really enjoy playing tf every so often and there are going to be some pretty dedicated servers im sure

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
To further clarify...Combat Arms....Warrock.... Every well known F2P FPS has been hacked to hell. MW2 uses VAC (inefficiently of course because it didnt play nice with IWNet) and it has hacks out the ***.
Now TF2 is probably going to join that group...

EDIT: just because it's 4 years old doesn't mean it's dead. CoD4, UT99, Quake series, they're all alive and well. CoD2 is still alive. Your point?

EDIT: "Dont focus on trying to make people play your game (IE make it free), focus on making a game worth playing."

Top Bottom