• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
If you can get to my house, and if jiggly n argent get here, we can have a set or 2 going and/or a 2v2....Or we could gather at argent's place. It's bigger xD

links24

Smash Ace
well you guys want a smashfest??!??!?! i can give ya one weds,thurs,fri this week are smashfest days at my house i think i can fit a good number of ppl in my living room XD just PM that ur goin and ill give ya all the info XD. (man im soo good i cant stand it..............)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Argent may be able to go past me, pick you up n bring you here...Dunno, that'd be up to him....
Links, i dunno if argent or jiggly could get to you, and I'd prob sure as hell need a ride. Dunno if my family would take me to akron n pick me up for just a smashfest... :(

links24

Smash Ace
Well got some bad news imma have to miss hope3 (random family members comin for the weekend for a visit and I have to stay and spend time wit um) but on the bright side the smashfests are still on at least lol

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Sorry mate. My friend's convergence of awesome event is saturday. Glowpaint and various fun with more than just smash > attending a tournament I have no money for :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*Imitates Links*

So I'm quitting smash now and stuff. By the way, smashfests at my place!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
A little late there, Mav. I think we're already discussing it. :p

Anyone coming with me will likely have to stay at my folks place on Friday (and potentially Saturday night if I'm too tired to drive back.)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
EVERYONE WHO CANNOT GO, I HAVE A SOLUTION;
Blame terrorists.
Or Links.
Either one works, really....
Or women/men, if you're sexist.
Or humanity, if you're a misanthrope.
I'm not picky. Different strokes ya know...Find someone/something and blame it for anything and everything until something more ironic and/or funnier comes along for you to blame.
Me? I blame alien terrorists for everything.
EVERY. THING.
EDIT: Too hot? ALIEN TERRORISTS!
Too Cold? CONFOUND THOSE EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXTREMISTS!
Do I lack money? THE ALIEN TERRORISTS HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if having to stay complicates things. My hands are kinda tied. Will anyone be going with me considering the circumstances? :/

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
well i take it no one else is going to Hope/ on just saturday then huh?
Slarti is, car is me, Vanz, Dempt, and FlipX i think... You/I could talk him into taking his van if you got gas moneys for it or another person with you..

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'll be talking with him today then... You still live near dempt? Last I heard he was driving down to Akron to get picked up.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I feel bad, all. I didn't think that it would be a problem for everyone. I hope you all can find rides. I'll try to make sure this doesn't happen next time we go to Pittsburgh. :urg:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
He's teaming with me ;p
and Argent, my ride might want to leave too early, before I'm out of the tourney... If that happens can I go with you and whatever?
King i have no idea whats going on right now though, you might want to message slarti on here

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I predict that an upset will occur, an expected team will lose, and an expected team will get very far.
I also predict some raging, as well as a few REALLY close matches.

Top Bottom