• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Is anything going on between now and Viva/every other tourney everyone scheduled on the same day? I'm guessing the closest thing in the next two weeks is that Michigan tourney Auspher is talking about? Other than that I see Indiana and Kentucky. :/

Did I hear something about a smashfest Wednesday too?

Edit: I'm looking for a new game to play. Any suggestions? What are you all playing? Should I stop being lazy and start making one? :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Argent, have you played Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? It's the best in the series IMO both gameplay and story-wise.

The music is badass, too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
BLAZBLUE.
Play it.

<3

And yup. Fest tomorrows at my house. I need a headcount so I can send out my address.
If you want it now, find someone who has my number and then shoot me a text xD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yeah, what I joined just yesterday.
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Suyon
My list that I can remember for now. Things to watch and stalled are like 400 things.
Also don't need my home computer it seems.
:phone:
your list trumps mine lol http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Shuroaya
BLAZBLUE.
Play it.

<3

And yup. Fest tomorrows at my house. I need a headcount so I can send out my address.
If you want it now, find someone who has my number and then shoot me a text xD
I might go, Lokii.

What time?
where is Lokiis house? i might be able to go if i can bum a ride from my sis lol

solecalibur

Smash Master
I might go as well, Should be taxiing for work tomorrow so I'll have enough energy to actually do something

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm, well not going to Lokii's Calculus test. The anime I'm watching is weird...and I don't care much but one thing amuses me. They keep screamin SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!
I have KH Birth by Sleep but I can't play it really lol. I'm stuck at wherever Vent is with that fight this thing in space. In the hardest difficulty right now. So yeah...maybe like 7 hours of play through and stopped?
Also gonna watch that Rin: daughters of something today and see how it's like =x
You guys should make an anime list and then I can friend you all!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yaaay Auspher and Sole and Jigglyyyy~

It starts probs 4 or 5.

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL SEND A RESPONSE WITH ADDRESS.
SOLE YOU STILL KNOW WHERE I LIVE RIGHT?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sendin' out mah address nao folks.
Start time will officially be 5.

Bring monies just in case...maybe we can order a pizza or go somewhere. I live in the middle of one of the most urban suburbs in the area...there is food EVERYWHERE.

And Chick-Fil-A is behind my house. COUGH COUGH SHUGO LET'S GO?

Uhhhhmmm...yeahh...If you dont get a PM, just contact me somehow and I'll send my address.
Also, I live near the clague road and great northern blvd exits for easy highway access!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Finished Mnemosyne.... That was a super weird anime.... I can understand not wanting to watch it ever again. It was very weird.......interesting in a way, but very very creepy weird. The only thing that made me survive watching this is Mimi and her being voiced by Rie Kugimiya <3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'd prob be up for it. What system is the MAHVEL on? I can bring my 360 games if it's 360...
I added suyon on anime-planet. anyone else that wants to add me on there find my name on anime-planet. Shouldn't be too hard :p
I demand some SSF4/MAHVEL/MELEE :<

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Actually...I don't think I'll be coming this time guys. Sorry, but I got **** to do and I didnt wake up till just now >.< I also have no monies and I don't wanna leech food off of you guys. I just dont think I'd have the time to get ready...
EDIT: Plus my head is a lil light headed and/or randomly feels like its bout to start pounding, so I think I'll play it safe...my body tends to shut down if it spends too long in the sun/heat like it did the last 2-3 days >.<

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah I'm just feelin terrible right now....Just a whole luck of 'ugh' mixing togethe to create 'blarg' Sorry guys but I don't think I'm up for coming this time >.<

Denzi

Smash Master
Hey guys, Lokii asked me to tell ya'll that she's gotta change the time for the smashfest to 7:00. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone, and thanks for understanding!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Jiggly, ask argent. He said he could bring you to smashfests at my house, so he may be able to swing by n get you.
EDIT: I hate to point something out...But for a smash fest to start at 7...I don't know if that inconviences anyone...but I mean...that's kinda late, when it takes some of us 30-40 minutes to get there n get back home....Dunno how it'll affect anyone's ability to stay for a long period of time :<

D

Deleted member

I mean, I normally don't come to smashfests until later.

It's no inconvenience to me. Plus, Lokii is hosting it and stepping it up for the NEOH scene, so it's perfectly okay for her to run things as she sees fit.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I has too many chores to accommodate a 5pm start time :'D

This also works better for my family. Working around their schedules as well.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ah yeah, well I'm not sayin not to do it...I'm just sayin 7 is kinda late to START a smashfest XD At least during the 'week' when some people have jobs :p
Hope you guys enjoy yourself though...

Suyon

Smash Lord
So...are there any types of plans for this MI tournament? I would like to gather some information about it. Such as would we go and come back in one day?
For smashfests I'm just gonna say this for future reference. I don't like smashfests starting so late. Maybe my opinion will chance once I get my license
Also links snake isn't random because you guys never encounter it much. It's like me saying RANDOM Sonic for me.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, pretty much. I KNOW his Snake isn't random, but that's just what he calls it.

Top Bottom