• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
GODDAMMIT FRO XD
I lost....You *******...
Nah but seriously, I've only known her a few weeks, so I wouldn't call it a date personally....She may have to delay it till next week, or something may be cancelled n free her time up dunno yet heh...
I swear to god, if you *******s ask me how it went, I will hunt you down xD

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I have to go to Brecksville for an appointment at 7 tomorrow night. I won't be there until later, King.

Suyon, I can pick you up after I get out at 8. (I think your place is not even 5 minutes down the road from there. Ten at most perhaps.)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm if that becomes a last resort for me Argent then that's fine. If someone else can pick me up earlier would be nice too since I usually don't like to go to smashfests late.
Hopefully the Japan vs Sweden game ends before it goes to PKs or ET.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well, from the looks of this and past smashfests. I think I'll just avoid any smashfest topics now since I am unavailable to go to to them somehow even when I am available. Nice try King. Kudos to links and his 4 man people he was gonna bring. Though I never saw links bring anyone really. I'll just see you guys at tournaments for now it looks like since smash(fests) related stuff are such misfortune at the moment.
3:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
...Hey! Just because us white irish boys can't get girls by wearing a beret doesn't mean...wait...where am I going with this....This horrible attempt at the expense of both irish and french stereotypes has nothing to do with what you said and I was trying to say......I do believe I am tired....

links24

Smash Ace
Same old **** just a different day I be tryin to get it each and every way mama need a house baby need some shoes times are gettin rough this wat imma do hustle hustle hustle.......hard!

Yea.............got things more important to take care of sorry I can't make all smashfests XD

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Definitely!

I speak with a completely objective opinion here when I say that it is the absolute best entry in the series. The story mode is fantastic and more engaging (it also sticks way closer to the book than any other entry), the visuals have been noticeably upgraded, a lot more enemies can be on-screen at a time now and I have yet to experience any slowdown from it, characters have two musou attacks each, they can each equip two different weapons that can be switched on the fly, and there are a ton of weapons to choose from. Needless to say, Koei actually put some real effort into making this game worth purchasing.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Definitely!

I speak with a completely objective opinion here when I say that it is the absolute best entry in the series. The story mode is fantastic and more engaging (it also sticks way closer to the book than any other entry), the visuals have been noticeably upgraded, a lot more enemies can be on-screen at a time now and I have yet to experience any slowdown from it, characters have two musou attacks each, they can each equip two different weapons that can be switched on the fly, and there are a ton of weapons to choose from. Needless to say, Koei actually put some real effort into making this game worth purchasing.
and they brought back all the old cast that didnt make it in 6 :D

reading this just further solidified me buying DW7 when i can. i wish Koei would do more w/ Samurai Warriors too....

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
New Samurai Warriors for the Wii actually looks sick :o

...Aka new costumes are AWESOME. And new characters seem amazinggggg

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@Tom: A couple weeks ago, someone who was 21 was sneaking drinks to Lauren, who is underage. They found out, then they start asking who's 21 at 9 o' clock and if you aren't you get kicked out. So we've just been going to Slarts's or Tony's afterwards.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
@Suyon -

@Fro - DAMN you ARE on a roll.
@Auspher - I don't really have the 'obsession' with the HP movies that 95% of America/The World seems to have at the moment... :/
@Beef/Lokii/Everyone else - I coulda swore my friend gushed over DW...or 6...Can't remember which....or maybe it was one of the Suikodens that she gushed over...She knows way more about both of them than I do anyway, even if I did get it wrong...Still, I've heard good things for #7, and I've personally never played a DW game :<

Top Bottom