• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Auspher's reaction to the six jabs: Priceless

AND DAT SAMUS. Told ya Jake's Samus was scary, Argent xD

Last night was silly fun :'D We never ended up getting food though...too much tournament mode :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sorry I couldn't make it last night, the time change kind of made it harder for me to come.

Also, I want to money match this Samus. :)

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes I'll win Austin, lol. I've already looked over my set with Xyro religiously and noted my mistakes. No other Samus stands a chance after experiencing that Samus. :p

@Tech- It involves a lot of pride with a sprinkle of sodium.

@Lokii- Is this Jake the up and coming player you mentioned before?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He probably would, but he openly said he's not very good at the Peach matchup while Xyro actually specializes in it.

And sure. :3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I didn't john, I was legitimately sick :D...or is that a D:....
(I called Argent that morning too. I'm pretty sure I probably sounded like **** on the phone xD)

links24

Smash Ace
Well I'm happy I got a new new job and I'm happy bc it pays a lot more than my last job and I only work every mon,weds,fri for 10hrs each lol. (Lol I only got this job bc my mom works for the company too and put in a good word for me........) ummm yea I'm happy lol

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
@kiest - tekken 6?! SC4?! MELEE?! ARCANA?!....Argent, yo *** better take me if you're going or I will destroy you in brawl utterly.... :)

@links - I'm jelly.

EDIT: FYI, If all goes as planned and I get what I hope I get/got last year for my birthday (this october is my 18th :D) I'm so getting Skullgirls FYI.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, would any of you happen to be interested if there were a tournament close to Youngstown, OH? :3 It wouldn't be going on soon, but I just want to see if y'all are open to it.

I know I'm not all that known, but I have hosted a couple really (really) small city tournaments and things with success. This'd be on a totally different level, but I'm convinced I can pull it off. ...Oh, yeah, and there would be at least one Brawl- setup. >w>

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday, Fox and the Hound down here in Canton is Thursday though.
Something might be up with Fox and Hound now... Last time someone came and talked to us, I think we got kicked out, at like 9. IDK what was said, rockin that mp3 the whole time.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Smashfest on Wed? Sorry...I may or may not be goin to the movies with a friend o mine on wed...its tues or wed if not another day...Honestly, Ive been working non stop on summer activities n family stuff last week or 2 and Im still kinda recoverin from feelin like crap last week >.<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's not a date until your genitalia find a warm moist hole in which to roost for the night.

Top Bottom