• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
lol. That would also mean for those other people to Jiffy. You got dis.
Attendnce for Viva isn't looking good. AZ and his trophies..........hmm.............not to mention MI as well lol....

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
>Lose to Ganon in WF, GF
>Sandbag next week in pools, 4th seed.
>Win entire tournament, beating Lain twice.

Needless to say. Good **** Blue Rouge.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ok...so viva needs to be hyped even more now...I'm not gonna allow the success of this to be messed up by another OH tourney :3

Suyon

Smash Lord
There wasn't enough influence Argent! Links and I weren't there.

And apparently to my anime list I spent around 6 months of anime with no life. I'm on my way towards one year! Time to watch a lot now.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
There wasn't enough influence Argent! Links and I weren't there.

And apparently to my anime list I spent around 6 months of anime with no life. I'm on my way towards one year! Time to watch a lot now.
I'm heading that direction with Marvel comics. Having a life is overrated anyway.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I wasn't expecting another tier list to come out. Seems like it wasn't that long since the last one. Lucario is back up to 10. Now they just have to drop PT back to low tier and I'll be happy. :laugh:

Suyon, hopefully you two will be able to *cough* influence *cough* him next time then.

D

Deleted member

Wolf too good. :3

Sooooo happy. He's right where he should be(him and Fox are interchangeable IMO).

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Posting the ruleset might help. :awesome:

Happy Independence Day!!
Would have...but my computer has been dying off and on since early June -thumbs up-

Doing so when Denzi comes over today for ANIME MARATHONNNNN <3

Also still having a smashfest tomorrow. I'm thinking around 4pm?

Suyon

Smash Lord
You should make a list of animes youve watched Lokii and we can compare =x. Should also find out how much life you wasted from that as well. What are you watching today? =o.

No smashfest calc test to study for.

Also it doesn't state that your using a phone unless you delete that phone tag thing. :@
Like dis

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Watching Ga Rei -Zero-...again. Making Denzi watch it because it's one of my favorites. Might make him watch Kiba as well. I'll probably think of some other shows spontaneously.
He's trying to make me rewatch Rin: daughters of mnemosyne because I was discussing shows I've seen and I yelled, vowing never to watch it again. To spite me, he insists watching it because he's curious as to why I don't want to see it again. ; ~ ;

Suyon, let's have a NEOH anime marathon sometime :'D that'd be soo win

D

Deleted member

Is anyone planning on driving to that Michigan tourney this weekend? I'm aching for another tournament. :3

Suyon

Smash Lord
Never saw Kiba or Rin. Im stalling a lot if animes. Is Rin too scary for you? Ga-Rei Zero I didn't enjoy much or thought much of it. I know jiffy did because of the pocky yuri to and from an MI tournament too! Also I'd be down for a Anime marathon as long as they are things I've never seen and are good or funny and something I've seen that's worth seeing again. Yakitat!! Japane melooooooooooooooon!!
Should give me your list sometime. I'll give mine when I get back home or something. Also I can't drive legally yet so that's another problem =x

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rin is just gratuitous violence and sex. Was told to watch it by a friend of mine and only finished it because I got all OCD and just trucked through the end of it. NEVER. AGAIN.
I'll try and compile a list xD I've forgotten the names of half the shows I've watched/started...so that's always a problem

And we'll have to think of some good new/unheard of shows to watch then
Aka I'll ask the ZSS boards...home of anime discussion

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Anime-Planet is one of the great sites to make a profile and track anime and manga you want to watch, are watching, or have finished :D.

If we do an anime marathon, I can contribute Lucky Star Volume 1 and the entire Steel Angel Kurumi collection minus SAK Zero....cause they didn't put it in the complete collection >.<.

I need to rewatch Kiba...I've still never fully finished it, and I LOVED it when it started coming out...

Top Bottom