• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

solecalibur

Smash Master
That's the plan, the gf gave me the ok. And my f key is broken on my keyboard. Ffffffffff!!!!

(Posting on phone)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Glaceon best non legenday pokemon ever. End of discussion. If I could have one pokemon...It'd be a glaceon. Even more than a blaziken...it'd be a glaceon.
EDIT: TBH...Don't like the look of flareon and Jolteon...
1. Glaceon
2. Leafeon
2. Umbreon
4. Vaporeon
4. Umbreon

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Black ops is bad. You should feel bad.
L2CoD4.
L2TF2.
L2UT99.
L2BF2BC2.
L2AnythingOtherThanPostCoD4CoDGames.
EDIT: Also, for the pleasure of all of you...I present a simple comparison.

VS

Notice anything...?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey everyone! Might have a super duper casual smashfest saturday night if anyone is interested. No real planning has gone into this one. So yeah, I'll just letchu all know today or tomorrow when im getting home from Pittsburgh on saturday.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I don't own MvC3...but if anyone who has the PS3 version and wants to bring it, I have a PS3 I can force Denzi to bring his extra controllers :p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I sadly only has 360 version. I may bring it however...let you all see my sexy FF13 cover and HDD :p. Maybe bring Alan Wake if no one plays with meh so I'll just progress my nightmare difficulty save xD
EDIT: That is, if Argent can take me however ^^;

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
just bought black ops goodbye smash and everyone who plays it im done with that ****ing game
Heh, give me your tag when you get it so I can humiliate you.

what system?

cod is dumb atleast bandwangon correctly and do marvel
What's with all the CoD hate? I mean, it's no Battlefield, but it isn't bad.
Marvel is pretty much awesome though. He just can't handle that ****. (By the way, Alus is actually getting pretty damn good at Marvel. Just sayin'.)

I sadly only has 360 version. I may bring it however...let you all see my sexy FF13 cover and HDD :p. Maybe bring Alan Wake if no one plays with meh so I'll just progress my nightmare difficulty save xD
EDIT: That is, if Argent can take me however ^^;
Seriously? You're gonna hate on CoD then mention the ****pile that is Alan Wake? You should be ashamed.

Oh, and on a side note, I'm moving in a day and a half. Similarly, I may be homeless for a few days/weeks about 4 hours later. Yay for incompetent management companies!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I only hate WaW, BO, and MW2. MW2 n BO are obvious money grubbing schemes, and I refuse to support activision after what they did to IW members. WaW wasn't that good tbh...

Alan Wake was amazing, what are you on about...

Suyon

Smash Lord
If I only cared about MvC3 since I'm looking at SSFIV and played it for 1 week and never touched it again. I also play MW2 on PS3

Well, got accepted to Miami University. Now to decide which college to go to now. Stay in NEOH or say goodbye to it.

D

Deleted member

Mortal Combat is freaking awesome.

Nooooooooooooooo Suyon. What happened to OU?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Oh I'm accepted to OU. Can't remember if I have scholarship for it though.

Places I got accepted are , Cleveland State University, Akron University, Bowling Green, Kent State, Wright State, and Toledo University with scholarships
Ohio University, Ohio State University (Madison or Maison), Miami University without scholarships. Only place I haven't heard word from yet is Cincinnati University.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Suyon, come to OU!!! I'm seriously in love with that place, going to school there was one of the best decisions I've ever made <333 Plus we got OUGA... which is basically amazing.
My bro goes to Miami... which is funny because the OU v. Miami rivalry is huge lol XD

solecalibur

Smash Master
@suyon trust me prep schools are pretty dumb, go to a school that isnt one , trust me you'll like it (i prefer u pick ou but any nonprep is the best idea)

@Auspher Im still awake lolll

@Kiest new avatar oooo
and might go not sure but interested

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
We get go ahead 4 hours before? :<....Also argent hasn't responded and Im tryin to hang with friends at a movie if they're up for it...Count me out today :<

Top Bottom