• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Im thinkin of cancelling anyway xD it was so impromptu and whatnot
and im so freaking tired. moral of the story is don't stay up past two when you have to wake up and drive to learn about college

Might scale it down to whoever wants to play smash and hang out, shoot me a text or something. Non-smashfest-smashfest? rofl

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah sorry, I'm just going to head to my buddy's house tonight for some MvC3. I appreciate the offer though Lokii. :)

D

Deleted member

I drowned in pools yet again.... x_x

Pools suck. I still have never made it out. :(

solecalibur

Smash Master
ahaha those live streams where complete crap, did you watch my matches or did you only see it 4 a short while when it was online

edit - it was techchase and I talkin about
doesnt have that nice of a ring with 2nd best zss and 3rd best DDD in midwest

I went mostly Zss and had a blast anyways

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Thursday I'll out of school earlier on account of not having a ride home at 3 from school...There's no way me dear old mum would be willing to drive to Sole's house...but whenever argent gets off, if he wants to or can, I'll join him. Or anyone else who can swing by my house. I'm free wed I suppose, but again...need a ride to n fro. Friday I hate off as well as all of next week ^^

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I only hate WaW, BO, and MW2. MW2 n BO are obvious money grubbing schemes, and I refuse to support activision after what they did to IW members. WaW wasn't that good tbh...

Alan Wake was amazing, what are you on about...
That's dumb logic IMO.
If a game is fun, then play it. If you don't enjoy it, then don't. Bringing politics into it and denying yourself of something you might enjoy because it's a money-grubbing 'scheme' (Oh god, you mean they try to make a profit when they sell their product that they obviously sank a pretty big budget into? And wait what? Maximizing your profits? Why would you do that?) or issues between developers (Yeah, what happened sucked, but you buying their product or not over it doesn't make a difference to them. The only person you're punishing is yourself.) is dumb as hell.

Meh, I didn't find the gameplay very fun and the story is not original at ALL (As in it seems like they pretty much copy pasted Steven King from the little I could stand to play and the things I read about it).

Oh, on a side note, I'm pretty much homeless for a week or so. Woohoo!
Not 'out on the streets' homeless, but yeah...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Top 3 D3's are Lain, Fizzle, and Y.b.M.(even though he only uses him in friendlies and pools)
When Y.b.M brings legit results with D3 we'll talk. Lain quit DDD. Fizzle..can't argue that one. He's clearly a better DDD than I am and actually uses him lol.

Also Sole gave me that title XD

Too bad there's like 4 people that use him seriously in this region anyway <_<

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I've played BO. My friend owns it...It's meh...I come from practicing comp CoD4, so most cod games I can't stand...I hate the kill streak rewards. Especially how MW2 did it (and I believe BO is similar). Get a high enough one such as a chopper or something, and u can get enough kills to replenish it, again and again...Just die before using it :/.

I tried WaW locale MP with my friends and one of their copies, and I'd prob just play it for the SP, as I hear that a lot of the console players have either left, or (in the case of PS3) are getting severely hacked now.
MW2 I own on PC because I had already pre ordered it before the cut features and other fiascos, and I didn't bother to cancel. I hate the PC version, and the only 2 shooters I can think of more hacked than it was after a few months are War Rock and Combat Arms, and both of those are F2P games...Not a good indicator of security quality.

The SP story for MW2, while a bit blah and 'what' causing (for instance...the global 'terror' accusations and the fact that no one could seem to understand or grasp the relatively easy to see and understand plot Shepard was doing) was nice in terms of explosives. Their idea of difficulty, CoD, is to make the enemies never stop spawning until you rush past them AS WELL as giving the standard increased accuracy/damage...It's more unbalanced frustration than a challenge well beaten.

And why not? Not only did they commit a felony against the people who got them so much damn money with the CoD series by keeping the entire team's bonus of 2-3 mil for getting it out on the release date Acti asked for, but they then tried to say they had never kept the money, they were innocent, and it was going to those who STAYED, and indirectly calling the leavers IDIOTS. Paying a contractual bonus someone is owed to someone ELSE is illegal. Period. The dropped quality of BO and the crap map packs are proof that they lost most if not all of the talent. I'd rather just support IW as it is now...aka Respawn. I hope Bungie doesn't get screwed like IW, but it seems they learned from IW's mistakes and made the same contract demands Respawn did of EA. Sure, it won't make a damn bit of difference but a simple $60 for the devs/producers, but it's my choice and it's the one I want and will be comfortable with *shrug* Not to mention If I REAAALLY have the urge to play the games...my friends always get em.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sobbbbbbbbbbb....i wanna play brawl with you guysssssss xP I work basically every day of the week except fridays + weekends.
Next week = spring break f yeah!~ If anyone is able to play over break, please please please tell meeeee xD denzi isn't on break, so im basically gonna be freaking out since i'll have no one to play with ; ~ ;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
...Lol...
Sole is 2 for 2 on this title givingness. I applaud you, sir.

Edit: and that was good grammar. more applause XD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Well...My highest level is my 17 Snivy. 1 badge. Just a bit of a progress gauge :p
EDIT: Correction...the first evolved form of Snivy at 17. Forget it's name...

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
^That's karmic retribution for turning your back on us.
Also see subsection ha-ha. Excuse me while I play Jill Valentine on my FF13 360.
EDIT: Can't believe I've already had this bloody thing for a whole year...I was on it 24/7 before may/june of last year when I got my PC finally fixed xD. I really need to start sticking to my schedule of games I planned :/..Devote certain days to specific consoles lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
There should be a smashfest on Friday.
:|
Wednesday or Thursday please. I won't be able to go any other way. I doubt Blue could catch a ride either if he wants to go. I mean seeing this is Brawl mostly.

I could pick up Suyon too :)

maybe Rikku as well :awesome:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Why would he want a plushie of a touhou character...?
EDIT: Jiffy it's fair to say it'll prob involve MvC3 as well, if not melee or P:M too.
Also, Jill is....interesting as far as moves/controls...

Top Bottom