• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Last weekend in June/Some saturday in july probs
still deciding/checking dates/looking for recommendations

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
rPSI makes some legit banners -nods-
Him and Yink. 'Dey be amazing designers.
Well THANK YOU, Lokii :')

I still do do banners if you guys ever need one.

<3 Midwest.

Also: About your dates, Brainshock Beta's June 25/26 if you guys care at all haha.

D

Deleted member

LOLOLOLOL!
no.
Says the Ness main.

Lucas swings his stick faster than Ness can swing his bat. Going off of Ocarina of Time logic, eventually Lucas just has to take a step closer, swing, and win.

GGs Jiffy.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Too bad Lucas has unwinnable matchups and Ness doesn't.

Love you Jiffy. And NEOH, because MW-W does in fact love MW-E.

D

Deleted member

I think Lucas is a better character than Ness, but people here will disagree because it's MW. EC will say Lucas because of PF.

But whatever, I'm just saying simple logic as to why Lucas would win that little batting fight in Yink's sig.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Heyyyyyy now. If someone can prove that that he's better that's cool with me. But as it stands right now that's not the case. Just saying what I see.

Also because of Auspher's sig, I feel like playing StarFox 64. Gonna go do that.

D

Deleted member

::sigh:: This is true.

I wish more people played him. He seems to have so much unexplored potential.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Announcementttt~

Because I need to plan ahead to get this venue/make sure I'll be in state to host, i want to start narrowing down a date for the tourney~

So basically, EVERY saturday is open in july atm for the venue...which is crazy since church halls are usually are booked months and months in advance with like...first communions and weddings and stuff....ESPECIALLY for summer months. So yaay!
I will be asking the same question to my youth group as well....so this already means there will be a nice amount of potential entrants :o
I'll take some pics of the venue tomorrow, but I promise it won't disappoint at all. Nice open space with a stage and plenty of room for people and setups. And it's pretty close to Crocker Park iirc, so food places are nearby.

D

Deleted member

I would much prefer a Summer tournament, since me and Sole will be down at OU during the Spring.

If that's not possible, then early May. Both OUGA and the next Delta Upsilon are in April.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
....Lol the only dates we can use are the 4 saturdays in July XD;;;; thought i wrote that in...but it was 1 am and i was writing my history paper...so I guess i was sidetracked @___@;;; My bad
July is the only time open for the venue.

King~

Smash Champion
Blue who are you going to GSS with? do they have room?

if anyone else goes do yall have room?

i ask because my spring break starts this weekend, and it would be much more convenient to just ride back to Ohio than going back to Chicago to ride out to Ohio. i'd just need space for my suitcase

Bead

Smash Ace
Well THANK YOU, Lokii :')

I still do do banners if you guys ever need one.

<3 Midwest.

Also: About your dates, Brainshock Beta's June 25/26 if you guys care at all haha.
Represent

I stopped liking new pokemon after the 3rd generation.
Poke-Team got really lazy.
The art style has just changed slightly after 2nd gen. They aren't just lazy =p

5th gen has started to grow on me. Sure there are some silly looking guys (Ice cream cone thing) but there are a few cool ones. Voltik <3

I enjoy how the game has nice balance throughout it. The higher the level you are fighting the more exp you get for downing it. Makes it feel like gym leaders actually give more for beating them. I also enjoy the scenery very much bar the big city. Play through B/W and go back to any of the older games and it feels like a HUGE step back.

Black power here <<<<<

Plasmaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Edit: Johnny 5 is alive!

Top Bottom