• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Nahhh...Not driving into Cleveland just to see a movie about childrens card games..not worth it
Sure, just shoot me a text.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
YuGiOh, GX, AND 5Ds. Combined.
Something about time travel and the end of duel monsters or something.
...I was just excited to see Yami/Yugi again xD Best YGO, imo.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A dry spell in OH? That's surprising.
Snow, rising gas prices, some people losing interest in the game, nationals too close to each other killing peoples' wallets, and some other individually specific things for sure. I'm not too surprised.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
No probs! Hope you have a great birthday!!
(and i feel like a total creep because I saw it on fb and was all 'Hey...i should add that to the thread title.')

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... good point KB.

Happy Birthday Links, for like the 7th time XD

Also not to steal your thunder, but I will be holding my last NEOH smashfest ever on Monday March 14th. Hope to see you guys there.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Great news!
NEOH tourney has 5 Saturdays this summer to choose from.
June 25th
...and every Saturday in July. No joke. xD

Might make the thread within the week to begin voting on dates/checking dates with my fam to avoid me randomly bailing on a tournament I'm setting up .__.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
SMUGLEAF! I CHOOSE YOU! Forever shall be it be known as Smugleaf. I'm sorry. The name stuck for me and I refuse to call it snivy....In fact It may be one of the only pokemon I will have given a nickname to in near on 5 years....And when it gets to the final evolution, it can be SmugSerpent! :D

Suyon

Smash Lord
I wasn't even aware of the game till today someone at club told me that her pokemons dance. Either I wait for white or buy one now or just don't even bother with it.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
IMO, even though a few are whack....over all they're better than diamond/pearl. They suffer from what I like to call 'metal-itis'. Almost ****in everything looks like it's metal based, a robot, or it has spikes on it. :/
Sadly, there are barely any pokemon with gender specific forms, only 1 or 2 that change based on an ability or something, and only one ****in pokemon (And its only evolution) that change based on seasons...go figure, it's a deer-esque pokemon.

D

Deleted member

I'll make a banner if you guys need one.
rPSI said he's on it, but you could make one as well so that people have multiples to choose from. xD

Specifics:
I told rPSI that a Pokemon/smash theme is preferable given the title(Sole said he doesn't really care what the theme is, so you could do whatever), and that the banner should include the Title, location, date, and when you click on the banner, you should be linked to the tournament thread.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
The new games are hard. I don't remember Pokemon being challenging. Of course, my strategy is just to run through everything as quickly as possible as some of you may know. :p

Snivy is pretty awesome though. Yay, grass types!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll do so on one condition
...hyping the summer NEOH tourney. The venue is huuuuuugeeeee

....but in all seriousness i'm gonna hype this even if im not allowed to go. Which will probably happen because volleyball season.

D

Deleted member

Oohhh..when is that gonna be? I should be there as long as it doesn't conflict with SiiS5.

Even if it does, I'll still probably go to the NEOH tourney. :3

Top Bottom