• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Loki, Denzi, Suyon, and Eon all need rides in Cleveland, right? I got this as long as I'm on the pre-reg list. Probably going to need Denzi's address or something.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Denzi lives right by me (like, literally 3 minutes away), so you can probs get Denzi from my house or vice versa :o

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm..........that means no Links or Blue Rogue OR Jiffy for ANIME CAR TRIP!!! At least there's Argent's car and my bad power converter.......................that is if i go...................

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Only problem is how to fit everyone/everything in your car Argent xD. I was planning on bringing a set up or 2 :p.
Cause I was going to be bringing
Melee
Brawl
64 (on my wii's virtual console)
Wii
Potentially MvC3
Potentially a TV :/.

I'll be gettin ahold of fei if I can and if he is willing to bring his 360, I'm willing to bring MvC3.
I may give up on the TV n just pay the reduced venue fee rather than getting it waived completely :<
EDIT: Oh, and SSF4 as well if fei doesn't, derp.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH TEEEENSIIIIOOOOOOON!

Also, since quite a bit of NEOH seems to be going to this now, does anyone need a teammate? I know I suck, but teams is fun :p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah no worries argent. It's one set up. I'm just debating on the TV or not...I don't think I will, because the only TV I could bring is relatively big...I'll just bring the games + wii I think...64 is on the VC, melee n brawl wouldn't take much space, and MvC3 would be in a case. Wii will fit in my bag no worries.

I would fro...but no monies >.< Also, Im far better at melee than brawl by now :p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Would we be staying the night or coming back?
Muy importante to know ^_^;;

And saturday would work best for Denzi and me. That's all i know xD

Also, would there be room for me to bring a PS3 and/or wii? if not, s'all gud xD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
IDK about Argent's car, but Links' is going back Sat night since I work Sunday morning (8 AM shift is going to suck.)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll plan my route for Saturday morning and let you all know what my route and ETA are. I intend to stay in C-bus tomorrow night. No way I can get up early and drive home late in the same day (and you'd know why if you've seen me at any recent tournies :p).

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Yeah, get used to staying over nights, heh.
Maybe Argent could drop people off in Akron and take me instead if too many can't stay over, sounds like a lotta extra driving though and links would need to drive further north that night..
24 hours before tourney, best time to plan, yeeh.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So Argent, that means we're leaving Saturday morning and....getting back sunday? or are we getting back reaaallly late sat. Cause from what Im understandin, we're stayin the night? Just makin sure...Cause there is a 'snowban' near me today, and Im hopin its not around tomorrow xD.
Just tryin to make sure so I know whats goin on...

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Are KB and Shugo still going? Haven't seen anything from them and they're taking Pre-reg spots ;x They should help with them Cleveland carpools..
Oh and Eon, are you planning to enter anything? You can at least register your set-ups if not, Brawl looks full but there are some "?" guys and i dunno what Kiest is doing with them..

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Could Denzi and myself go back in a NEOH car if there is room? I'm for sure not allowed to stay in Columbus .__.;;

Suyon

Smash Lord
Not going anymore. Not interested and think it's capped or whatever not to mention Calculus test to study for =D. So Okami will be in my basement for much longer!
But no anime car ride trip makes me sad =\

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Er...No, I don't think I will be. I think I'll just be bringing a set up and friendlies.
I think I can stay in columbus the night if need be, although I may try to hitch a ride if someone does return to NEOH late saturday night. Depends on the roads and what happens if/when we all go, I suppose...
Er by register set up do you mean in the thread, ahead of time?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I can't be doing this last minute planning stuff anymore. I don't like how I don't know what my route will be until after I get out of work and take time to figure it out before I have to go to bed super early. :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I know. Sadface. No weird animes in my cars.

Edit: Current plans are
Pick up Eon at ~8 AM
Pick up Lokii and Denzi between 8:30 and 9
Drive to venue and arrive between 11-11:30
(Some extra time given for bad weather conditions, hence the early planned arrival)

Also, if everyone in my car is out of the tourney early, we can leave early and get everyone home Saturday night. I'm not saying I can do it for sure, but it sounds like Links has room in case I can't do it.

links24

Smash Ace
well i have to leave sat night anyway bc fro needs to be back before sunday morning the only prob is im only gonna have room for like 2 ppl bc its 4 already and one more person in the back seat then one more person in the back-back lol so ya room for 2 only >.>

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So I enjoyed myself at SKG...I get home to find my mother has re-arranged my room. Again. Without my permission. Probably breaking or misplacing my games.
Again. It was kinda clean in the first place.
----------------------------------
In other news, I'm going to get some ****ing melee going, dammit! (Anyone else playing RIFT by chance?)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I heard approx 1/4 of the stuff those 3 did (argent, lokii, denzi) and I can say safely...
I'm afraid of what they would think of on drugs. It could very well rival Katamari Damacy in terms of the WTF potential...
EDIT: Also, Lokii, what were you telling fro bout concerning a hosting gig near the 19th? Was it a tourny or smashfest?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Was hoping to get a venue by then
sadly, we wont be able to use the venue i want til this summer
worth the wait though...this venue is pretty legit

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Nope
and yup.

So did anyone get hit by the nice flash flooding?
Roads were insane here. Was almost late to school. North Olmsted had no school...luckies -__- One of those moments were I envy those kids at 'Heroin High'..then I remember the school has that nickname so I laugh and don't feel jealous of them anymore.

Top Bottom