• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
What are we doing for Kiest's links? You got all mad last time, so we teaming now?

And I'm pretty sure I broke my laptop, someone give me moneys... Sole could give me back that 2%...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
D'awww... Are you turning Blue down because you told me no?
I don't really care, and I know you can only enjoy it with Blue ;)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ZSS boards commands you all to join the ZSS IRC chat which has nothing to do with metagame discussion anymore xD

We're really bored
and Zero (Aussie ZSS of awesome) wants the MW to join the chat xD
irc://irc.globalgamers.net/zss
if anyone is interested.

Yeah.

Also, does anyone here play Blazblue CS on PS3 OTHER THAN SOLE AND DENZI?

Revven

FrankerZ
So yeah, Pound V was hype... I think everyone should have been watching Melee when Armada put his Young Link on. Was mad hype on the live stream, loved every bit of it.

links24

Smash Ace
yes! argent plz it can save me time on trips bc im driving too lol you can get loki denzi and maybe suyon from that side and i get blue from my side (it would be so much cooler that way XD)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Uh...Links that could be a prob. Argent is the only one near me who is driving and I wanted to go too :<...Sorry I havent been on in a few days been busy with a 3 day long TVTropes crawl with little gaming or discussion outside of my twitter >.>

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
That is, you did say you were going argent...Could u swing by n get me en route? >.< I NEED MELEE OR MVC OR SOMETHING AND SOON; THIS SHALL SUFFICE UNTIL I FIND SOMEONE NEAR MY SKILL LEVEL WHO IS NEAR ME T_T

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ amen to that, Blue.
Texturing is a painnnnn
And I just wanna know who is driving Denzi and myself so I can work out details xD

Top Bottom