• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Sadly, no. But it does give you the following;
Steelbook case with exclusive artwork
an exclusive comic and art book that features a 12-page prologue comic penned by Marvel writer Frank Tieri
campaign art and a curated selection of fan art
one-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics, granting you unlimited online access to Marvel content
play as Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine (DLC characters are available for 30 days after launch)
JILL SANDWICH! (BRB Going to watch)
--------------
Doubt special is available anymore anywhere except maybe their store still...You seriously can't pre order a game 4 days before release dude. You'll be lucky if you get a normal copy on release day or in the next week, let alone special. Plus, if you pre order from their site, be it normal or special, you get a special shirt that says....well...Lemme find an image n post it if I can.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/01/20/marvel_vs_capcom_3_-_look_what_we_got

Basically, since I bought it prior to this friday, I WILL have it by release day, and since I bought it from their store n did their deal, they paid for shipping. That's why it said what it said for me with the release date I guess :p.

EDIT: Sorry, Jill sandwich was just me quoting the joke. You don't actually get that in game :p (Well...you might I dunno...I'll let ya know tuesday :p)

EDIT: Hmm...Just noticed a SSF4 3DS edition... :/....OH MY GOD DEAD RISING 2 POKER SET FROM FORTUNE CITY MUST GET OHMAWGAWDMYPOKERGAMESDEMANDIT!!!!!!
Yeah I'm not seein the store page for it anymore so I dunno if u can still get shirt n normal OR special edition...good luck though :/....(SO MANY THINGS I NEED THIS JOB FFFFFFFFFF)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, yeah, IDC about the special though, and I kinda doubt it too, but I still see preorder links on Gamestop sites, so I figure I might as well try. Wasn't sure if I could budget it before hence why it's last minute.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Pre orders should never be last minute . I've made the mistake, and half the time I'm lucky, the other half...welll :p. It's why I try to save money for pre orders as early/late as 2 months before, and not spend it unless I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO, and then pre order asap :3

King~

Smash Champion
i salty about marvel because...

i reserved a collectors edition for the 360
My stick is for PS3
you cant reserve collectors edtions anymore
i reserved it in ohio and just found out they cant transfer them, even though they transfered it for my NBA2k11 reservation back in october

i think im just gonna take the hit and get it out here on ps3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Where are you? And why can't you have someone else pick it up for you? Or get a ride?
edit: if you dont live in ohio/near the area, why order it for/in ohio? And why not order it from the capcom store?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sorry that im probs being obnoxious....but I really need to know who is coming to the Smashfest at my place tomorrow at 5 because I need to tell my parents and send out a pm. Please and thank youuuu!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Put me and Feiy down on the list just in case. Chances are high that we can come.
I'll be bringing regular Brawl and Project M.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I cant say if Im coming or not quiet yet. not sure whats going on =(
Im ok with dave n busters / lazer tag late friday or saturday but we'll c about anything afterwards

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm definitely a maybe on the after-event this time around. I've had to cool it on the spending before Pound. Anything afterward is fair game though.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'm a hopeful. I sent a message to argent, dunno if he can. If he can't...Who's taking fei? Cause he's close to me and if whoever is picking him up could swing by my place
:<....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm a hopeful. I sent a message to argent, dunno if he can. If he can't...Who's taking fei? Cause he's close to me and if whoever is picking him up could swing by my place
:<....
Feiy is literally right down the street from me, and no I'm not taking any detours, sorry.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
DAMMIT! Bizzle, I live near Cedar (Wylie Middle School if you know of it) and S Belvoir....Wouldn't be too much of a detour :p
That's right by John Carroll University isn't it? Yeah that's going the other way man, and I don't even know if I'm coming to this for sure yet... xD

Edit: My man Argent with the save.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Pre orders should never be last minute . I've made the mistake, and half the time I'm lucky, the other half...welll :p. It's why I try to save money for pre orders as early/late as 2 months before, and not spend it unless I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO, and then pre order asap :3
Well, I agree most of the time, but I'm saving for a move next month, and immediately after the move I need money to sign up for school, pay for rent and bills until I have a job (Hopefully should have a job almost as soon as I get there from a job transfer, but I won't know for sure until I get there probably), and if there's anything left pay for a car. I've been saving up money for the last few months in interest of this, and it's not that I don't have 50-100 dollars lying around, it's a matter of seeing if I'm saving money fast enough to warrant spending a little of it on something that isn't a necessity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM1KUJPAqFI

theres a combo vid out already its only been 3 days geez XD
Not a very good one though :(

Denzi

Smash Master
I am currently acting as Lokii's intermediary and I sent out a pm with the smashfest info. Let me know if you didn't get it for whatever reason.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks xD
Car crash near my house led to power outages in my entire neighborhood and surrounding businesses (including my work xD twas fun)
Internet decided to die because of that....blehh

D

Deleted member

Suyon, add me on facebook. :3

I've been adding smashers. I added Alyssa, Shugo FINALLY added me, and I just sent a friend request to who I THINK is Eon. Not sure, though.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Chris Coleman is my name you need to look for on FB. I got no invite.
facebook.com/eonthewolf
Argent with the save! Wooo!
Got the PM Denz. I'll await ye at my house argent.
FYI Still got a slight cough (takin medicine for it) so I'll try not to get too close to anyone :p.
I'm bringin melee if nothing else, not sure bout systems though. Not in the mood to unpack n pack everything with my wii set up :/ (wrapped around and inside holes on it's desk ;P)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Chris Coleman is my name you need to look for on FB. I got no invite.
facebook.com/eonthewolf
Argent with the save! Wooo!
Got the PM Denz. I'll await ye at my house argent.
FYI Still got a slight cough (takin medicine for it) so I'll try not to get too close to anyone :p.
I'm bringin melee if nothing else, not sure bout systems though. Not in the mood to unpack n pack everything with my wii set up :/ (wrapped around and inside holes on it's desk ;P)
Melee? It's all about P:M boi!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yayuuhhzzz, people can hop on my Project M setup and save the good matches. Actually...I'll probably just bring my PVT along with me to record on the spot, we'll see, leaning towards saving them though.

I'll probably pop my SD card in for Project M after some Brawl practice first though. I need to stretch my Pikachu's legs out before Pound. :3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And I need to learn the matchup with the character that's the reason you play Pika. That works out well.
Haha yeah that's partially why. MK and Snake are two other characters that he's well equipped to fight against better than Peach is.

Revven

FrankerZ
Yayuuhhzzz, people can hop on my Project M setup and save the good matches. Actually...I'll probably just bring my PVT along with me to record on the spot, we'll see, leaning towards saving them though.
People tend to forget to save replays even if they were good matches, in my experience anyway. Even with the Z icon appearing on screen they can still forget. While it's also probably easier to rely on people saving there's chances that you'll miss a lot of good matches if you don't record. Plus, you don't have to slave away for some odd hours recording replays (if you get a lot).

Just my personal opinion hehe (because I wanna see how you guys play since I won't be there OBV).

Top Bottom