• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I can maybe go. I'll see if I can try n at least snag a 5 or 10 dollar bit o money for D&B. Outside of that, this friday I don't think I could pay for lasertag...and I could do movies, but I would go hungry @.@ (Sucks cause I can get free tickets for up to 3, MAYBE 4, at the theater my uncle works at, but its close to me and thus far from all of you xD)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So like, Project M is really fun so far. I might not be touching vBrawl for a while once the official release comes out. xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey...is anyone driving down to San-Kakuto-Geemu? I might actually be allowed to travel outta NEOH for Brawl for once xD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
For any smashfests, it depends on if I have a ride, when it is, if and/or how much money is needed for gas/food/what have you :/...Also, where the hell is that? >.>

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Lucas is super awesome in Project M. I really like him.

As for the NEOH smashfest, I really am considering coming home from OU this weekend, so I might be there.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So yeah, Project M surprised me by being really fun. Ganon is good again! WOOHOO!
Seriously though, Ganon *****!

Oh, and yeah Loki, Links and I are going to go to Kiest's.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
They made him fun?

Seriously though, I find it hilarious that Snake has KO problems... Moreso than Sonic >.<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^ Agreed.

I need to learn the game in general. Can you tell I'm a brawl player XD
(To be fair, the few combos I did get weren't uploaded because Links can't put up videos where he gets ***** :laugh: )

Revven

FrankerZ
^ Agreed.

I need to learn the game in general. Can you tell I'm a brawl player XD
(To be fair, the few combos I did get weren't uploaded because Links can't put up videos where he gets ***** :laugh: )
I watched a few matches and I could def. tell that you're a Brawl player LOL (no offense of course). Gotta get used to it mang, then again I played Melee for yearssssss and have been playing this since the summer soooo... yeh.

Revven

FrankerZ
Project M, tournaments, smashfests?
Would be nice to see NEOH support Project M tourneys, if they're even just side events. I bet they would get a good amount of entrants, easily. Smashfests? No contest, too much hype to not go to one! LOL

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
My Sonic is eventually going to poop on a lot of people.

My Link, Mario and surprisingly Falco is getting there. I wish I knew how to multi shine, though.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Smashfest friday: I need to know who is coming and what we're doing for ze event!
Sending out info tonight or tomorrow!

Thanku~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mmm mmm, those 4 years of maining Falco are going to come in handy. :cool:

Fox feels a little off though, probably the difference in landing detection that's throwing me off.

@ Falco400- Will you guys be making the hitstun last longer in the final release? It still feels like characters get out of the tumble animation rather quickly.

Revven

FrankerZ
The hitstun matches Melee perfectly KingBeef, Magus did a bunch of tests on moves between Melee and PM and they match the same frames of hitstun etc.

solecalibur

Smash Master
so glad i said falco400's name I havn't seen him in so long

but project m is pretty boss, still wana see ivysaur

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The hitstun matches Melee perfectly KingBeef, Magus did a bunch of tests on moves between Melee and PM and they match the same frames of hitstun etc.
What about off of throws at low %? I can consistently chainthrow in a Fox ditto in Melee and still cannot do so in this. Could it be something with the character models or...?

Revven

FrankerZ
What about off of throws at low %? I can consistently chainthrow in a Fox ditto in Melee and still cannot do so in this. Could it be something with the character models or...?
Brawl DI will make some things not work because it's 6 degrees stronger (maybe a little more?) than Melee DI. That would be your trouble KingBeef, there's also some other things wrong with DI like Brawl decided that diagonals should have full strength DI as if it's a square... (thank Wiimote D-pad for that).

Other than that, everything matches how it is in Melee according to Magus420 (and he is never really wrong, such a data knowledge wizard <3). What also may interfere a little bit is that standing grabs can't grab backwards (which also inadvertently affects Marth's Uthrow CGs too, but pivot grabs help keep the CG going if you read right). Throws match Melee as well iirc unless of course they were changed to buff the character. Sheik's Dthrow has also slightly more knockback growth than in Melee so the chaingrab doesn't last as long on some characters at higher %s (just a little note incase you ask about it later LOL).

I kinda wanna play PM with people but college is sooooooo hard to make time to hang out wih anyone. Freaking Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, none taken. I didn't expect to be good without ever really playing melee competitively anyway.
You guys kinda messed up the release timing though. Releasing it a week before MVC3 might not have been the best idea :p

Speaking of which, smashfest next tuesday, although while I say smashfest, expect it to be 90% MVC3 (Though I have multiple TVs so we can have setups for different games running at once).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That Okami character does look awesome. Might be my 3rd character after Viewtiful Joe (obviously) and Deadpool.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So accordin to my invoice from Capcom's store that I pre ordered the 360 special edition of MvC3 from....
Product SKU: 33036
Product Name: Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate of Two Worlds Special Edition (Xbox 360) (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: February 10, 2011
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $69.99

Product SKU: N/A
Product Name: Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3 Waste Of Flesh Promo T-shirt (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: February 10, 2011
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

What o.o. Does that mean they're shipping pre orders from the site early cause of shipping? I know of companies that have done that...I mean a few people got SC2 n Wrath/Cata etc. etc. days early sometimes cause they were shipped too early but that was like...amazon...Wtf is goin on O.o

EDIT: Am I the only one who ordered from their store, or did anyone else notice this as well? Just curious that I didn't notice until now....Wonder if they didn't update their estimated release date...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm going to gamestop later to preorder actually, although IDK if I even need to since I'll probably camp out for it.

Also does the special edition come with an arcade stick? If not then the normal edition is good for me. I get tired of special edition stuff in like 2 days anyway.

Top Bottom