• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
WAIT, DID HE SAVE IT?! WTF?! lol
Also, DRD...I think you mean NEOH, not MEOH :p
EDIT: Also, we had no flooding near us. Plenty of thunder, and I'm sure more than just myself wishing it would've frozen over n given us another ice day...

solecalibur

Smash Master
OU is flooded to the rim, if we get at least another 5 inches the bank/river/w/e u call it will over flow onto south green! .... but we havn't had snow for at least 1 month now ....
Idk how we dodged the bullet but happy march , happy march... im so done with February lol

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
why , I dont even sing, like ever and dont like writing since my grammar is terrabad
It's true. Example:
>terrabad
It's earth bad, man. That's the worst kind of bad.

@Eon trying to **** on an entire genre he knows nothing about save for mainstream.

I lol'd, but 0/10.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
It was a joke. I know of plenty of rap that I can enjoy and get behind. The problem is that even outside of 'main stream', way too large of the % of rappers rap about the same bull**** things. Money, Women (usually ****ty women), or other bull.
I know of plenty of people mainstream in other genres and otherwise who use rapping effectively. I also know of a few not so mainstream rappers. It was more a joke bout how you have to cut corners with grammar and speech in order to rap, especially in the effort to make a rhyme with some phrases/words....
EDIT: Assuming I know only mainstream because of cracks at the obviously bad part of rap isn't intelligent. Hip hop and R&B, however, I just don't like *shrug* Same reasons, only if you remove the lyrics for them they essentially become atypical cookie cutter dance club wanna be techno/electronica music.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Juuuuuuuu!!! Come to NEOH and hang out with us!
I would, but I'm going exactly south of NEOH to SEOH, or rather OUGA.

Also, implyings been around forever, sole. Plus I frequent /sp/, so it hasn't been new for like two years lol. Just like my face when, which came from /sp/ during the NBA Playoffs a couple years back.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm sad that Sole fled when he heard I was coming to Athens. :(

Jk, good luck to all going to TC's tournament and for those who aren't, have a good weekend!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sorrrry Infern >__< I'm working on some scholarship stuff atm..but I'll try to take a drawing break today to work on your pic

Good luck, TC :o I'm doin' ok. A bit stressed, but nothing new XD

solecalibur

Smash Master
No yugioh 3D? And I need a contoller I didn't bring my home this weekend...god I feel like a casual, but u wana meet at crocker later today? I gotta get my haircut first and since I've been here for a hour waiting. I might be awhile

Top Bottom