• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Sky Girls > Touhou tbh.
EDIT: Although I get the feeling u guys arent talkin bout Touhou anymore...which just makes my comment way outta place...

Suyon

Smash Lord
I still haven't and same goes for ITT
Sole is it that Madoka magical somethin show. Those Mahou Shoujos? I heard it got canceled or something and the Manga is way completely different from the anime. Sky girls whut?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol we are most certainly not talking about Touhou.

Ahem ZERO NAMESEARCH BAIT COUGH COUGH COUGH

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
It's so cute...but so wtf

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No, it was me Lokii.

Madoka is good though. And Madoka's anime is cancelled/on hiatus/etc for a bit. Manga isn't completely different, but kinda is.

Homerun-chan is a timetravelling moeblob-turned-batman. Homerun-chan. <3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah all anime are on hold atm. Just a lil thing called a 9.0 earthquake + 33 ft tsunami. Ya know, a totally small inconvenience /sarcasm
Ah I know of Madoka...
Rogue...
Sky Girls > Touhou
Steel Angel Kurumi > Touhou :p

D

Deleted member

I saw you on the live stream sole... pretty impessive.

Auspher, play with me!!!!!! I know you can do better. :)
I was playing really well when I had confidence. That was my issue. One bad thing happens and I lose hope.

I took a game from the best Ganon in the U.S., so I'm happy.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Yeah all anime are on hold atm. Just a lil thing called a 9.0 earthquake + 33 ft tsunami. Ya know, a totally small inconvenience /sarcasm
Ah I know of Madoka...
Rogue...
Sky Girls > Touhou
Steel Angel Kurumi > Touhou :p
Animes? Why are you comparing them to Touhou?
Touhou is a man's game.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Radiata Stories > Touhou
.hack > Touhou
Disgaea > Touhou
happy?
EDIT: joking :p Just never played a touhou n always had reservations bout playin em...love the art n fan art but...not sure if Id like the games :/

Suyon

Smash Lord
Unless he was trolling you Auspher. And yes exactly Blue. lol what comparing anime to game. I guess you didn't get my point.
And no, not all animes are on hiatus due to Earthquake lol. There were also some signs of Madoka being canceled anyways.
Really Juu, I haven't watched the anime but from some images from the manga which I have not read seemed pretty gory. Either way I plan on watching it when its all out. Or I may have to do it now since you guys will spoil it.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I dunno...One piece is on hiatus, or was, and iirc so were naruto n bleach. if those two were/are, I dunno why less 'popular' ones wouldn't be :/...Although they may be updating again now. It HAS been a week and a half...
EDIT: Relatively sure I can list other games more akin to touhou in terms of anime-ness but atm I'm drawing a blank cause many are either import only or they have to be emulated :/

D

Deleted member

He wasn't trolling me, lol. He even said I got a lot better since we last played and that he had to adjust after being used to playing Kain.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Recent episode of Naruto was on March 17th which is less than a week. Recent episode of Bleach was on March 16th which is also less than a week. One Piece came out two days ago so which is less than a week. So I don't know what made you think it was on Hiatus whatsoever. Mainstreams having a week off means absolutely nothing since they need those fillers.

Only things that seemed to have a week off was Cardfight!! Vanguard, and Kore wa Zombie Desuka? Dragon Crisis seems to be on track since 2 episodes were released in 2 days.

That's great then Auspher!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Well, the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th I know that One Piece was officially on Hiatus because the station used to broadcast it was evacuated due to being in proximity of ***ushima. I suppose that's changed in the last few days, or they are using a different broadcasting station atm *shrug*
EDIT: Lol? Seriously? You cant type f**ashima? really? lawl

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Not everything is on hiatus, Eon. I'm sorta surprised that some things did come out but iirc, Yumekui Merry and Index s2 were some of the series that aired last week.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
well my damn xbox exploded again so im out of CoD or MvC so i guess imma be on brawl again for awhile till i get more money to fix it again lol
WTF?! Again? You disappoint me sir.

NEOH needs to step their pokemon game up! I guess Brawl is not the only thing Cincinnati beats them at...
Awww snap! Low blow...

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ill meet you on a server infern, dont IV train irl

edit - smash fest any1?
we need a group vote what day, cause obv isnt gonna work 4 everyone

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Like I said, if I have a ride I'm golden for any day my ride is. Whether that's argent or someone else will have to be decided later. I'm also on break starting friday, and I have the entirety of next week off as well so :p

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
sole, host one tomorrow or Thursday and Denzi can host one on Saturday. :)

I could pick up Blue and Rikku wants to come when she gets off work.
Suyon is one the way as well so I can get him...
I could probably get King~ as well.

solecalibur

Smash Master
leaning towards Wednesday, but we'll c maybe thursday (Ill post today what the call is, like to give a 24 hr heads up)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I would be interested in trying to get my Friday smashfests started again (after this Friday because I'll be out of town)...as long as people are interested this time around. :/

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
But u aren't here beads. U MUST BE HERE TO POKEMANZ!
In other news...dammit argent! Now I has no one to take me >.<
EDIT: Business related I take it? You and your freakin business trips...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, I don't work fridays anymore and I think I got my parents' OK to drive myself farther than before (since I made the trip on my own to visit the Art Institute of Pittsburgh over the weekend xD), so I think I'd be able to make it to a few smashfests, Argent :o

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
'at my mansion'...God I hate your rich *** lol.
Argent? You free thurs to head to sole and take me with ya? :3
EDIT: Sorry sole, but It's just...I'm gonna be restating this till the die our community (or I) die; you all make me feel very poor lol

Top Bottom