• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ah...Well my DLC is for 360 so...if we're doin PS3, I hope someone is willing to let me use a controller or stick :<...and has the DLC characters xD
--------
The rap group comin outta my HS....the lyrics are painful to listen to...more than normal rap lyrics >.<.
EDIT: 'Okay...lets make the lyrics painfully obvious n simple...lets not rhyme them correctly 100% of the time...oh and let's throw in the n word every 20-30 words like the big name rappers' :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Working a 40-hour work week means I don't have much time during the week to do stuff. Sorry I can't take ya anywhere, Eon. :/

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
xP Lokehh just figured out her work schedule for April
....Tourney hiatus due to wanting money >__>; (Working fridays and saturdays to cover for a newer employee on busy days >__<)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
But you aren't worthy! POKEMANZ MUST BE PLAYED IN PERSON! LIKE MEN! SO YOU CAN PUNCH THE OTHER PERSON IN THE FACE WHEN HE GETS A LUCKY GAME CHANGING CRIT!

solecalibur

Smash Master
so who is confirmed to go, I need a number. Cant really just show up

Have Links car and jiffys but who is in it

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
wellllllllllllllllll.... Blue if I can convince him to go. Suyon said he can go, King wanted to go but I'd like for him to meet at Suyons....saves me 30 minutes of travel. Rikku wants to come after work at 9.

when this thing start?

Suyon

Smash Lord
8pm?! So late! When we planning on staying there till Jiffy? I will most likely fall asleep there or even before I get there since my sleeping schedule is messed up.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I played her a bit in campaign. I noticed a really easy move combo to go to air combos with. I meant more practice to learn more bout her :p
EDIT: er...by 'campaign' I meant arcade xD

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yooooooouuuuu fooooooool! =x
Dream team and Dream Battle forever!
Fun smashfest. Sole you know you didn't get my other 3 CDs. Also I don't like MvC3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
D:
NOW IM SEVERELY DEPRESSED

But in all seriousness, I miss you guise ; ~ ; I need to play some brawl and hang with some awesome people ASAP

Top Bottom