• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

links24

Smash Ace
Links rocking that random Snake in teams!
i approve random snake baffles everyone!!!!! and if you want to have a random snake just listen to this song for 10+hrs while playing snake agaisnt 3 lvl cpu's with no lights on pitch black in your whole house with ur AC or fan type device at full blast while eating pure cinnamon out of a spoon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFKJsWbmW8

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
....I just had one of the most awesome 2 nights in a long time.
I am pleased...........
And dazed....
Who knew hanging with friends at a house without using the internet much could be fun >.>....There is hope for me yet! hur dur....
--------
Seriously though...Shame I didn't get to join you guys, but I had an AWESOME past 2 days, so I don't mind....Especially tonight, god that was fun...
EDIT: Im looking at the listings...I'm noticing a lack of april tournies...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Actually, Lokii's brain has been taking a hiatus recently due to school. Neglecting most the threads I run >__>

Spring break this week. That problem shall be fixed.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
That may be true...I didn't mean I was the main or best or longest...just the one that's interested in it more than P:M or Brawl :p...
But you, fei (fei HAS posted on here >.<) and a few others like I said :p
EDIT: Speaking of SiiS5...Lokii...? Is there anyway you could potentially draw a lil logo of mine I've envisioned for years for me, if you're willing and/or up for it? It involves an animal!....sort of >.> I can pay you $5 or $10 if needed asap, hopefully by SiiS5's tourny date >.<

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@ Eon: Sure. Extra cash between paychecks is always needed. Price really depends on time taken/effort put into it xD

OH KB. I GOTTA TALK TO YOU ABOUT POKEMAN GAME BUYING XD IM GETTING MY PAYCHECK CASHED TODAY...SO I HAVE $ TO BUY A GAME!!

Also, any west siders willing to play some brawl this week? :o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That y is silent! Therefore it does not exist!
You do not exist!

OH KB. I GOTTA TALK TO YOU ABOUT POKEMAN GAME BUYING XD IM GETTING MY PAYCHECK CASHED TODAY...SO I HAVE $ TO BUY A GAME!!

Also, any west siders willing to play some brawl this week? :o
Alrighty, either shoot me a text or hit me up on Facebook and we'll talk about it there. :)

I may be up for some Brawl this week as well. I'm reaching new heights with my Peach by practicing a lot and I want to keep it going.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh I exist. I exist because I say so.
Do you exist though? Hmm?
Assuming of course, you do still exist....

Okay that was a bad attempt at copying The Joker...
I'll shut up now...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Froooooooo~

It's looking like late July at the moment. Like, probably the 16th or the 23rd. Maybe the 12th. Idk as of yet.

NEOH and my youth group can vote on what works best. I'll present the dates tonight at my youth group meeting thingy.

solecalibur

Smash Master
So I didnt know if Auspher mentioned this or not but its pretty much confirmed MLG is gonna pick up smash as a throwback event. So try and make plans for that if it does happen

Suyon

Smash Lord
That is if MLG is in Ohio of course. I also got scholarship from Miami too now and it gave me the highest amount out of the rest now. Also those smashfests hope you'll pick me up Jiffy if you go.
I'm also thinking of writing light novels now.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Congrats, Suyon :o Miami is really cool! I have 2 cousins that went there! (One is a grad...one just kinda was there and didn't get his degree...it was weird. We dont talk about it a lot rofl)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Thanks. The ones I'm looking at are Miami OSU and OU. So wondering if I can get a ride to argents smashfest. And now back to studying and thinking of a story.

D

Deleted member

Come to OU Suyon!!!

Miami only gave you so much because they are craptastic and need students! >_<

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Sounds like there's interest. I'll plan on hosting one this Friday unless something happens (aka everyone backs out). Any snack requests before I go to the store tomorrow?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Chiago best mw place to play smash? Heh ignoring that post....

Killerbee, starkiller, kb, king beef, wife destoryer
Are you going to ouga? Shugo might b going if he finds a ride

D

Deleted member

Chiago best mw place to play smash? Heh ignoring that post....

Killerbee, starkiller, kb, king beef, wife destoryer
Are you going to ouga? Shugo might b going if he finds a ride
Well, they do have Kain...

And Chicago is 10000000000000x better than Cleveland will ever be.

Suyon

Smash Lord
More asian places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah it appears I didn't get scholarship lol. It was a loan =X. I did get 500 dollars from OU though so change of direction? But OU is the lowest but OSU and Miami didn't give me one or yet.
Also gotta love having snow again. Shoveling again when it's Spring Break.

Top Bottom